Pages:
Author

Topic: Best decentralised exchange? - page 4. (Read 1566 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 12, 2017, 05:29:35 AM
I just know there are 2 decentralized exchange, those is etherdelta and waves, both I think good but in EtherDelta will be many ERC20 token available to trade than waves there only a few altcoin to trade there. Both is good because we get the private key, just need more volume and liquidity.
I agree with you are saying. Etherdelta is one of the best decentralized exchanges that I have dealt with in recent times and I had a lot of fun. There are many problems with Etherdelta like the horrible visual user interface, the laggy site, slow buy and sell orders etc, but its advantages like quick account creation, low transaction costs etc outweight its disadvantages which is why I recommend this exchange to anyone who are looking for a decentralized exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 05:22:18 AM
I just know there are 2 decentralized exchange, those is etherdelta and waves, both I think good but in EtherDelta will be many ERC20 token available to trade than waves there only a few altcoin to trade there. Both is good because we get the private key, just need more volume and liquidity.
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
December 12, 2017, 05:00:43 AM
Reasons why there is no any true decentralized exchange is due to the fees, example buying a $20 of btc and paying $5 as transaction fee, also direct wallet to wallet will take some time, and as we know in live trading , a nano second counts..
December 12, 2017, 04:57:24 AM
I prefer Bittrex because it is one of the foremost exchanges with enormous volume of trading and listed all major cryptocurrency. And the best part they got a secure login.

Really? Even after they've been freezing everybody's funds for the past several months and handing over our information to the feds for a retroactive IRS audit? Bittrex is the problem and decentralized exchanges are the solution. Think you might be in the wrong thread because we're looking for solutions to exchanges like Bittrex here.

Exactly!!!
They can doo whatever they want. And they can easily slip away what they do.
I think different approaches to decentralized exchanges will take over centralized ones in the near future.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
December 12, 2017, 02:08:43 AM
I prefer Bittrex because it is one of the foremost exchanges with enormous volume of trading and listed all major cryptocurrency. And the best part they got a secure login.

Really? Even after they've been freezing everybody's funds for the past several months and handing over our information to the feds for a retroactive IRS audit? Bittrex is the problem and decentralized exchanges are the solution. Think you might be in the wrong thread because we're looking for solutions to exchanges like Bittrex here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
sockpuppet of wosch76
December 11, 2017, 07:30:51 PM
We do need a good decentralized exchange. I've heard of "Openledger" but don't know if is up and running. EtherDelta has it's problems, especially when DApp's like crytpokitties congest the blockchain. However, I think we will start seeing more decentralized exchanges as development with atomic swaps and sidechains increase.
Openledger is up and running but sparsely used.
https://crypto-bridge.org/ is also using bitshares-technology and is used more frequently (15 BTC Volume today).
they are adding new trading pairs almost every day atm.
additionally when you hold their own token BCO on your account you earn dividends.
I'm also looking forward for the upcoming exchanges of Komodo and https://www.altcoin.io/
exciting times ahead Smiley
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 06:56:57 PM
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
December 11, 2017, 06:38:07 PM
What are the best decentralised exchanges out there, and why are they good?
In my opinion, the best decentralised exchange EtherDelta. She is good because there is a very large selection of coins, but the big disadvantage is its interface
December 11, 2017, 06:29:17 PM
With the new GUI Waves' DEX could be good option. Of course if they bring enough liqudity on there  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
December 11, 2017, 06:01:44 PM
I guess in the future you will have only one decentralised exchange system, the Bancor protocol.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 10, 2017, 06:40:32 PM
Do you know decentralized ETH exchange other than EtherDelta and Idex?
Currently is foo expensive to sell on EtherDelta - you need to pay $3 to deposit tokens, $3 to sold tokens and $3 to withdraw ETH.
Every platform has its own decentralized exchange site. But it seems not worth to use the decentralized exchange at this time. especially to trade ethereum token and assets how the fees were very expensive.
As far as i know that the fact that basically, the decentralized exchange will make you able to do a direct payment to the another user's wallet. that means you will be using the blockchain transaction every time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
December 10, 2017, 06:25:26 PM
For me the best decentralized exchange are Etherdelta and Hitbtc. Especially hitbtc I like the Unit interface of the platform while Etherdelta needs to connect to a etherwallet so we can buy and sell token on their exchange same goes to hitbtc and ICO's are no.1 priority in their exchange.

I don't think HitBTC is a decentralized exchange though. In fact they were hacked in 2015 and the reviews don't look so good. http://bittrust.org/hitbtc
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 10, 2017, 06:17:06 PM
how about waves dex?it is the best Dex, the bad thing from waves dex is the appearance of dex, I think it is not user friendly. if dex waves platform is like general model, I think there are more people migrate to waves to trade.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 06:11:54 PM
Though I also like etherdelta but I hate their web script, I think if the dev can upgrade the website so that it can load page fast, it's one of the best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
December 10, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

There is only one that I know about - etherdelta.com. It is good because of trading directly to/from your wallet to another user's wallet. There is no middleman who can be unfair.
Currently, i think etherdelta remains one of the best decentralised exchanges around and it's among the few exchanges you can get some cheap coins as its a hotspot for dumpers.

Currently is foo expensive to sell on EtherDelta - you need to pay $3 to deposit tokens, $3 to sold tokens and $3 to withdraw ETH.
Another decentralized exchange, Idex....never heard of them checking them out now out just hope I won't be disappointed with there services.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
December 10, 2017, 06:07:34 PM
For me the best decentralized exchange are Etherdelta and Hitbtc. Especially hitbtc I like the Unit interface of the platform while Etherdelta needs to connect to a etherwallet so we can buy and sell token on their exchange same goes to hitbtc and ICO's are no.1 priority in their exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
December 10, 2017, 06:01:26 PM

There is only one that I know about - etherdelta.com. It is good because of trading directly to/from your wallet to another user's wallet. There is no middleman who can be unfair.

I agree with you, I don't like waves dex much. Use of etherdelta may be a bit difficult but I think it is the best decentralized exchange in terms of safety.
The use of etherdelta is not difficult and it is the most easiest exchange but the problem there is that there are much lower number of users. We have to promote it more and more so that the crowd increase on that exchange then it will be much easy for all of use to use that exchange for all type of trades.
I think there is no need for promotions because tokens in ICOs are preferably listed there and if the method is done by many it will be famous in no time.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 06:00:49 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

For me  the best decentralized exchange is hitsbtc and etherdelta because  they are easily to use and low market caps in terms of trading or exchanging market value.
Activity: 126
December 10, 2017, 05:58:45 PM
i am using BarterDEX for testings, its the best one working on atomic swaps with cool options like order matching, zero conf and auto trade...
i really hope that Decentralised exchanges will be adopted in 2018-2019

barterDEX is really a cool thing , but need more traders and coins there
i hope that Ethereum will support atomic swaps soon, if all erc20 tokens integrated into barterdex, its gonna be huge
Pages:
Jump to: