Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Decentralized Exchange out there? - page 4. (Read 507 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 28, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
If I had to choose some, I would go with CryptoBridge, IDEX, they have bigger trading volume, and more supported coins. We're still in early stages but I believe that atomic swaps is what's going to make decentralized exchanges thrive.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
September 28, 2018, 04:30:41 PM
What's the best decentralized exchange in existence today? Is it Bitshares, CryptoBridge, or another DEX? I'm wondering about this since I want to trade in a DEX with the most liquidity and performance to exchange various cryptocurrencies. Last time, I've used EtherDelta DEX for exchanging some ERC-20 tokens back into Ethereum, but it was quite slow and unresponsive. This shows that DEXs are still in their very beginnings, as they can't scale to thousands of orders per second.

Nonetheless, which decentralized exchange do you think it's best? I would like to know your thoughts about this. Smiley

It really depends what coins you're looking to trade. They all have limited markets, whether because they are ETH/ERC based, or because only so many coins have been listed by developers.

Theoretically, CryptoBridge is more robust than Bitshares exchanges because it uses a distributed network of gateways. In practice, its performance is pretty disappointing. I've used Forkdelta and Etherdelta to accumulate ERC-20 tokens but......meh. I've heard good things about the prospects for Radar Relay, but I can't say I'm familiar with it and I don't think there's much liquidity.

We're definitely still in the very early stages.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
September 28, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
You can try using forkdelta decentralized exchange which is a fork of etherdelta exchange. Forkdelta exchange is faster in response but little bit different interface with respect to etherdelta. Also, you can give a try to IDEX decentralized exchange very easy to use with user-friendly interface. You can only trade ETH or ERC-20 token on these exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 28, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
What's the best decentralized exchange in existence today? Is it Bitshares, CryptoBridge, or another DEX? I'm wondering about this since I want to trade in a DEX with the most liquidity and performance to exchange various cryptocurrencies. Last time, I've used EtherDelta DEX for exchanging some ERC-20 tokens back into Ethereum, but it was quite slow and unresponsive. This shows that DEXs are still in their very beginnings, as they can't scale to thousands of orders per second.

Nonetheless, which decentralized exchange do you think it's best? I would like to know your thoughts about this. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: