Pages:
Author

Topic: Best DeFi Projcet 2021-2022 - page 2. (Read 1058 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 13, 2022, 06:19:46 AM
Damn, do not know what exactly happened, but I wish I had bought $MNFT before its rise. Well anyway, with Manufactory ambitions sooner or later it will go even higher.
copper member
Activity: 117
April 20, 2022, 04:07:07 PM

Now a lot of DeFi projects appear nearly every day. But it is necessary to have a good liquidity for every DeFi.
To increase the liquidity and attract the community the airdrops are conducted like this https://twitter.com/CairoFinance/status/1506234326853238791

Participation in airdrops allow to earn monye for many people and unite the community.
That is why now airdrops very popular and many people participate in them.

Airdrops allows to get free tokens of different projects.
But such tokens must to have any value that airdrop participants will be able to earn some money on the participation in the airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 85
April 19, 2022, 05:06:37 PM

Now a lot of DeFi projects appear nearly every day. But it is necessary to have a good liquidity for every DeFi.
To increase the liquidity and attract the community the airdrops are conducted like this https://twitter.com/CairoFinance/status/1506234326853238791

Only time can show which projects will become the best and which will not become.
It is necessary to have experience to evaluate the future potential of the coin.

Participation in airdrops allow to earn monye for many people and unite the community.
That is why now airdrops very popular and many people participate in them.
Activity: 110
April 18, 2022, 06:51:37 PM

Many projects just appeared but it is hard to say how they will be successful it the future.
A lot depends on the team, their experience and desire to develop the project.
Not all the projects will be able to survive during the fall of the market.

Only time can show which projects will become the best and which will not become.
It is necessary to have experience to evaluate the future potential of the coin.
Activity: 58
April 18, 2022, 08:18:15 AM
Peer-to-peer technology makes PunkPanda stand out in the global marketplace. The end-to-end encryption mechanism uses public key cryptography, which stores private keys on end devices. A project with increased security is simply doomed to success!
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
April 18, 2022, 07:32:02 AM
In your opinion, what is the DeFi project to keep on radar and study and which DeFi projects do you consider new gems and have you already bought them?

DeFi worthy of a good future and great potential is sustainable DeFi. Sustainable here are those who maintain their ecosystem as long as possible by being able to deal with extreme markets well. Unfortunately I found very few of them, some of them still grow but are abandoned by the community, because the community is missing they are like a dead project. As for the DeFi that I still hold at the moment, only $CAKE which I think is very strong against the extreme market even though DeFi is declining they are still growing well.
Activity: 60
April 18, 2022, 07:07:07 AM
The use of blockchain makes Fanfury more accountable to the user. The transparency of the project will break the vicious circle of mistrust towards online games and breathe new life into the industry.
Activity: 72
April 17, 2022, 01:05:52 PM

The popularity of the projects depends from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry. When market rise there are a lot of profitable and popular projects.

Many projects just appeared but it is hard to say how they will be successful it the future.
A lot depends on the team, their experience and desire to develop the project.
Not all the projects will be able to survive during the fall of the market.
brand new
April 08, 2022, 05:07:20 AM
In your opinion, what is the DeFi project to keep on radar and study and which DeFi projects do you consider new gems and have you already bought them?

No one can guarantee which defi projects need attention and study, even too many to follow all of them, try to open coinecko which will make it easier for you to analyze, I'm not so sure about defi projects for now, but don't forget that scams will be easy if we don't master every thing we want to join and I'm not saying defi project is a scam, but choose wisely every project we want to join.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
April 17, 2022, 11:06:36 AM
Yes, I know that AVAX is far superior in terms of defi, but I have never had any user experience. I usually use PCS, since early times for defi. It has dropped a lot in price, but it is very practical for me in terms of yieldfarming and swapping. I think this project will still do business if they pick up the price and more innovations come. But 99% of the defi on the market are scams, you need to stay away from them. We've heard a lot of flashloan and hack talk at the time, it's bad that defi have such vulnerabilities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
April 17, 2022, 03:13:55 AM
Personally, I will try to keep Bitcoin as a promise this year.  I will consider the green money next project.
Remember that smart contact has already become a maintream and we need something new and the answer to Bitcoin was consider we can only see a few bitcoins pressing existing in the market.
brand new
April 08, 2022, 05:06:19 AM
I' ve heard about Sheesha before, but back then, when they promised that by staking their token I would earn crypto from various other projects, I didn’t believe what they said, but damn. They have new partners literally every day, so the idea of investing in $Sheesha Finance is becoming more and more tempting.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 16, 2022, 06:48:55 PM

Cryptocurrency industry actively developing and a lot of DeFi projects appear every day.  There is a big competition between different projects for their clients.

The popularity of the projects depends from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry. When market rise there are a lot of profitable and popular projects.
copper member
Activity: 44
April 15, 2022, 03:38:13 PM

DeFi products now very popular and in demand because they offer different financial services useful for people and thanks cryptocurrency they make financial and bank services available to all the people in the world.

Cryptocurrency industry actively developing and a lot of DeFi projects appear every day.  There is a big competition between different projects for their clients.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
April 14, 2022, 02:44:42 PM

DeFi products now very popular and in demand because they offer different financial services useful for people and thanks cryptocurrency they make financial and bank services available to all the people in the world.
brand new
March 18, 2022, 05:41:00 PM
Guys, here’s a project, Synesis One. It provides open access to professional datasets for AI. I am not an IT pro, but it seems to be very important today. It's just that now I have some free money I want to invest. So, what do you think?
brand new
March 16, 2022, 07:08:04 PM

Top 5 DeFi Projects To Watch In 2022
Cardano. ...
Polkadot. ...
Polygon. ...
Solana. ...
Uniswap.
Activity: 51
April 14, 2022, 10:49:25 AM
Gamers can exchange their PunkPanda token for a popular token (such as ETH) in the app's liquidity pool. PunkPanda token holders who wish to exit their position may opt out after the exchange process is completed. What is important!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
April 14, 2022, 04:35:10 AM
I must admit, the trend towards DEFI is still an ideal spot to follow with some speculation.  In fact, the subsequent ability to stimulate defi continues to get the right response which I think is an important part of a scalable stable coin.  It keeps the challenger ecosystem unchallenged from any regulatory pressure.  Luna, Uni or Lucky Block, CLY are some of my defi coins.  I have distributed some % of them in my catalog.
The difference between last year and this year is that last year we had projects that just copy pasted the code from pancakeswap and created a brand new thing with the exact same code aside from the design and still got like hundreds of thousands of dollars, some even millions. I mean we have seen so many different shit projects that got 500+ bnb at that point that I am not so sure if it helped the crypto world at all.

These days we only have support for the real good ones, and the ones that stood the test of time. The ones that stay right now at top levels could stay for many years to come and I believe that they will even grow bigger in the future when the next cycle comes.
brand new
March 16, 2022, 07:07:06 PM
Of course, I always figured that staking is a very profitable thing, but geez. Sheesha Finance doesn't just pay for staking with native crypto. It rewards you with tokens from some of the most promising startups. Sounds a lot more interesting, doesn't it?
Pages:
Jump to: