Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ETHERIUM WALLET TO RECIEVE TOKEN BOUNTIES? - page 2. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
From experience MEW is the best but i need advice if IMTOKEN is also good, since it has a passphrase to re install your wallet and recover your funds, its often adviced to use wallets with private keys, so you store it for future use and purposes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
myetherwallet best and easy to use.no need to download anything.just dont lost your private key.
Another advantage of using MEW is that it can use Jason files. If you lose a Private Key then you can still open the wallet with the file.
All you have to pay attention to is you really give the correct address. We recommend that you create Bookmarks so you avoid fishing.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
myetherwallet best and easy to use.no need to download anything.just dont lost your private key.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
what shall I use to receive any token or erc20 token  from altcoins bounty campaigns. what should etherium wallet  to be use?  I don't have a pc so don't recommend me .exe files  , I only need for android or online. thank you...
You can use without the need on downloading and exe file. Go there on myetherwallet.com and create your wallet. This is an ETH-based or ETC wallet which you can store up huge numbers of ETH-based platform altcoins just be sure to save up the important stuffs because once you lose it then you wont really have the access again into your wallet.
Activity: 392
Yes,, I think you should use MyEtherWallet because you can save your Private Key by yourself and its make your wallet safety and for now many tokens are based on etherium
Activity: 826
Yea, for now MEW is the best wallet for ETH and ETH-based tokens.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
+1 for myetherwallet. Just make sure you're accessing the actual site and not a fake phishing replica site. Best thing is to bookmark it in your browser and access it that way.
Activity: 980
myetherwallet is the best ETH wallet to get your erc20 tokens, but you have to save your private key, otherwise you lost all your coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Same here, myetherwallet is by far the best Eth and ETH token wallet I have seen. It is easy to use and fast. Although myetherwallet is online, you control the private key. Keep your private key safe, nobody can help you retrieve the private key if you lost it.
And beware of scam website trying to impose as myetherwallet, always double check the website address before you enter your private key.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
what shall I use to receive any token or erc20 token  from altcoins bounty campaigns. what should etherium wallet  to be use?  I don't have a pc so don't recommend me .exe files  , I only need for android or online. thank you...

myetherwallet is definetely one of the best choices. I use it for so long. And many ico team advise myetherwallet to receive tokens. Its fast and more or less safe. All you need to do is add custom token and fill the details of the token you want. And you will see the tokens  Wink
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Yes,You can use myetherwallet.it's very easy...i also using myetherwallet to received erc20 tokens if i join on campaign...
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Myetherwallet, period. It was easiest wallet to learn for me. Easy to add tokens (if not added) it is easier to use as its just encrypted wallet on your cloud. (I suggest cloud for wallets for sure to not lose em)
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I participated in several bounty campaigns, my coins without any problems got on myetherwallet, but not all tokens are visible in myetherwallet by default, sometimes they need to be added manually
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
In my experience the best wallet of ethereum to receive the token bounties, purchase token ICOs is https://myetherwallet.com/
The official of ethereum website wallet, the other reasons myetherwallet.com be choosen as the best wallet of ethereum is myetherwallet.com also can be used for transaction ethereum classic, RSK, EXP UBQ and other altcoins that be supported by myetherwallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I am using myettherwallet. The wallet is easy to accept new token based on ethereum. My experience using MEW is very easy and the system is very understandable
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Create a myetherwallet wallet and retrieve your wallet address and use that address to fill out a bounty registration form using an ETH contract.
Activity: 870
what shall I use to receive any token or erc20 token  from altcoins bounty campaigns. what should etherium wallet  to be use?  I don't have a pc so don't recommend me .exe files  , I only need for android or online. thank you...
Recommended by me is MyEtherWallet because there is a feature add token and also most important There is a privacy key, Do not use other than MyEtherwallet.

is it online and no need to download any software? how to use it? can you please give me a detail guide?
- It online wallet and you don't need to download anysoftware.
- how to use it? Watch video with detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phht73IvUDI
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
what shall I use to receive any token or erc20 token  from altcoins bounty campaigns. what should etherium wallet  to be use?  I don't have a pc so don't recommend me .exe files  , I only need for android or online. thank you...
Recommended by me is MyEtherWallet because there is a feature add token and also most important There is a privacy key, Do not use other than MyEtherwallet.

is it online and no need to download any software? how to use it? can you please give me a detail guide?
Activity: 644
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Pages:
Jump to: