Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for a new crypto investor? - page 3. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
Highly recommended if you are trade in binance because in that exchanges site you can see a lotof coin that you are buy. Remember don't buy coin without doing a research
It doesn't important if that exchange is listed a lot of coins, the most important thing is that it could be easily to used and less transaction fees. A lot of exchanges that are friendly users but it differs into corresponding fees and trading pairs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
saya tranding di exchange Bittrex https://international.bittrex.com/Account/Login dinisi yang melakukan tranding setiap hari menggunakan koin Cardano (ADA)
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 07, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
Highly recommended if you are trade in binance because in that exchanges site you can see a lotof coin that you are buy. Remember don't buy coin without doing a research
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
Has anyone followed anyone on YouTube in terms of learning the basics?  I am looking for one with good results but also good programs available to learn the basics.  Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
You are free to choose the exchange you want, because currently there are more than 100 exchanges available and provide superior services of each. But there is only one suggestion, if you really are a new investor then you should choose an exchange with high trading volume and good security. If necessary, you choose to look for exchanges with good customer service because it can help you if an unwanted problem occurs.
Activity: 956
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
Don't use Bitstamp.  They are currently not performing USD fiat withdrawals. My guess is some kind of money crunch or theft that they refuse to publicize. There are people that have been waiting over 2 months for their funds to be moved out of Bitstamp. There are people looking to spearhead a class action lawsuit against them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
I would like to suggest you to use Binance exchange. It is one of the best exchange and they have big community on telegram. You can ask any question there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
binance is one of the best ways for new investors, seeing the sales volume of all coins in binance makes good binance to be the first choice. so I think the binance is the recommended exchange.
I agree with you . Binance has a nice interface and can help you manage your assets best when trading. I have traded in a lot of exchanges but Binance is the exchange that made me the most satisfied at the moment and has given me a lot of profit since I started using Binance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
binance is one of the best ways for new investors, seeing the sales volume of all coins in binance makes good binance to be the first choice. so I think the binance is the recommended exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 07, 2018, 06:36:26 AM
For newcomers, choosing a good exchange is very important, as there are many exchanges, so using a regulated exchange can minimize risk. Over the past six months or so, Binance has left all others behind and is the best exchange out there now. Its interface is very easy to use and fees are also very competitive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 06:31:25 AM
I remember when I was new in this market, I also had no idea how to choose an exchange, as there are so many of them. To start, Binance is a good one, has lots of nice coins there, but later, you will register many exchanges anyways, because of some coin is only available somwhere else.
Activity: 87
Merit: 7
November 07, 2018, 06:02:29 AM
For a beginner, I would recommend

Coinbase for US
Bitstamp for EU

They have both great liquidity and the main currencies. However, they don't support many alternative cryptocurrencies.

Many people mention Binance in this thread. However, I wouldn't call that a beginner friendly platform. They do offer a lot of functions but they do not support fiat deposits at all.

If you are looking for more cryptocurrencies and also the possibility to deposit fiat I would check Kraken.

You can read deep reviews about all these exchanges at Cryptocoinzone.

http://www.cryptocoinzone.com/
Activity: 20
November 07, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
Personally, I make the most use of Binance, is there anyone who also has experience with binance? They have low trading fees and the interface is easy to use. In order to determine my trades, I use the trading signals from www.cryptocointraders.org. I think 90% of my trades are profitable because of this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 07, 2018, 05:08:13 AM
I see tons of new exchanges coming up. Some are really trying to lure in the newbies with their very easy to use front-ends and some nice tools. What you think, should a newbie get involved with an exchange that hasn't established themselves yet in the crypto markets? Or, stick to Binance for example, that has proven themselves to be one of the best and biggest exchanges for newcomers?

Stick to older and trusted exchange where you used to trade is obviously much more bettee decision. Indeed sometime new exchanges offers something attractive but it is better if we wait for a while till there are some reliable reviews about the exchanges. It is OK to try new exchanges but bear in mind that you should limit your budget for the testing purpose to avoid unexpected thing.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
November 07, 2018, 05:03:29 AM
I see tons of new exchanges coming up. Some are really trying to lure in the newbies with their very easy to use front-ends and some nice tools. What you think, should a newbie get involved with an exchange that hasn't established themselves yet in the crypto markets? Or, stick to Binance for example, that has proven themselves to be one of the best and biggest exchanges for newcomers?
copper member
Activity: 53
Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸
October 12, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
very good thread for a new investor
thanks for your comments everyone
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
Hey all!

I'm fairly new to the crypto world and was looking some info about exchanges and which ones might be the best for newcomers like me. I stumbled upon this podcast which seems helpful - http://cryptoandblockchaintalk.com/episode-11-crypto-exchanges-for-new-investors
But looking to hear your opinions as well. Where do you trade and what are your recommendations?

Thanks
Willy

If you are completely new and want to get started with demo accounts then HitBTC is great option for you to start with. This is just for the demo one but not the real trades because this exchanger have thought to be stealing people's money, so stay away from the real trades here.

If you want to get started with the real trades then there is best option like Binance and Gate.io which can give you great head start with good user interface. For a professional trader it is very important to have the perfect UI because things should be available on screen to trade effectively. Once you gain some knowledge then you can trade on almost any exchanger out there.
Activity: 42
September 09, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
You can start with Binance. It is good place to exchanging. Also they have a reliable team. They will answer quickly and help you.
Activity: 86
August 16, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
Since you’re newbie, I think you may try cex . This platform is known as a user-friendly one, which means it’s quite simple to work with it. When I was a beginner, I used only this exchange. Currently I’m using several platforms for different purposes, as all of them has their own pros and cons. Anyway, cex has many pluses, as like reasonable fees or different guidelines. So check some info about it, if you interested.

copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
August 02, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
Thank you to everyone for your input. Seems like Binance is the way to go and then explore other stuff when you are more familiar with trading.
Pages:
Jump to: