Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange other than coinbase - page 2. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 01:54:12 PM
why u not to try on BTC-E? there in my opinion quite safe for large transactions
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 01:37:37 PM
Hi,
I want to buy some BTC, ETH etc using US dollars and am looking for an exchange other than coinbase as it has high fees.
I tried kraken but right not funding from US dollars does not work.
Please let me know your recommendations.
Thanks in advance

I suggest you The Rock Trading where you can buy BTC and ETH using USD.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 01:35:53 PM
Where are you from? Hard to answer for a generic person that could be anywhere in the world

If from USA, why not some of licensed exchanges, like Gemini?

I am from USA. But does Gemini allow me buy Ripple, Neo etc or only ETH and BTC?
Then go to another exchange to buy Ripple?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
October 11, 2017, 01:03:58 PM
there are  many reliable exchanges. but i will go with poloneix (one of the best digital asset exchanger)

if you read what OP is asking to the end you can see the first line he is saying he wants to use US dollar  to buy those things! i don't see any way of depositing US dollar in poloniex and you are admitting it is a "digital" asset exchange!
and it is not the best by the way, they have quite a lot of issues and their support sucks.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 01:03:21 PM
Where are you from? Hard to answer for a generic person that could be anywhere in the world

If from USA, why not some of licensed exchanges, like Gemini?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
October 11, 2017, 12:59:49 PM
I don't think so there is any other exchange which is best than coinbase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 12:51:56 PM
there are  many reliable exchanges. but i will go with poloneix (one of the best digital asset exchanger)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
October 11, 2017, 12:22:17 PM
Try BitStamp or Bitfinex since both of them have very high volume in USD and the fees isn't that high. LocalBitcoin also works well if you could find people who will accept USD and you sure they're not scammer.

aren't localbitcoin prices a lot higher than the market value of bitcoin?

i don't know how to check it for USD but localbitcoins in my local currency has only offers which are much higher that what you see on exchanges. so you will end up paying a lot more.
also according to preev it is $5144 which is 6% ($289) higher then bitstamp's current price of $4855
Activity: 630
October 11, 2017, 12:19:57 PM
You Can Buy From Seller Who Sale Bitcoin. But i will suggest you now bitcoin price is too much high, when you bought it maybe it can be go down.  so be careful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 11, 2017, 12:19:32 PM
Poloniex is probably your best bet other than Coinbase.  I
don't know that there are many other *legitimate* exchanges
out there that deal with fiat and would let you buy eth.  Stay
away from Chinese fakes, just like when buying on eBay.
Activity: 91
October 11, 2017, 12:07:30 PM
Although coinbase fess are high but its am good exchange platfrom.I dont know about other exchange,might someone will give you another exchange link.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 11, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
Coinbase is best for depositing US dollar among other exchanges. You can try blockchain.info as it now supports exchanging BTC for USD.And blockchain.info is the most trusted wallet out there. You can try blockchain.info, it is one of the options available for you.
Coinbase remains the best for USD deposit. because at this time it may be rare exchange that can provide such services. most only focus on the trade and it must be through verification if you want to make a deposit through the USD. a fairly high amount of fee is not a problem for me, because the most important is how security of money we have. security and trust are very difficult to find in other exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
October 11, 2017, 11:56:06 AM
gdax is run by the same parent company as coinbase.  If you search youtube, there are videos which show you how to avoid fees on gdax by using their limit buy option.  I'm not sure if this was intentionally put in place by gdax but it worked 2 weeks ago.  Can avoid wire fees to if you link up your bank account but it takes 4 business days to get access to the funds and alot can change in 4-days.
Activity: 182
October 11, 2017, 11:52:27 AM
Coinbase is best for depositing US dollar among other exchanges. You can try blockchain.info as it now supports exchanging BTC for USD.And blockchain.info is the most trusted wallet out there. You can try blockchain.info, it is one of the options available for you.
Activity: 55
October 11, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
Hi,
I want to buy some BTC, ETH etc using US dollars and am looking for an exchange other than coinbase as it has high fees.
I tried kraken but right not funding from US dollars does not work.
Please let me know your recommendations.
Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: