Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchange with lowest fees - page 3. (Read 2457 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
August 22, 2018, 07:23:01 PM
Who can beat binance really ? Bibox maybe I recall they have very interesting fees, in some cases it's even free. I haven't really use it yet, but you should look into it.
I didn't try bibox but I also heard some good comments about it but so far Binance is still the leading exchange. I remember those old days where bittrex, poloniex and shapeshift.io are leading the exchange industry.

But it has changed a lot, Poloniex became slow and many didn't like it anymore and there are new players such as kucoin, bibox and huobi as well. I'll still go for Binance if you want satisfaction.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:20:24 PM
Who can beat binance really ? Bibox maybe I recall they have very interesting fees, in some cases it's even free. I haven't really use it yet, but you should look into it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 03:31:27 PM
Binance has to be the best so far, they've dealt well with any hack attempt, low fees, fast transfer times etc.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
August 21, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
Hi, as shown in subject I'm searching for the best exchange market security and customer service and stability etc also it's lowest fees
 I know better services mean more fees but Acceptable performance with a good price will be excellent
Thanks
i would recommend you to try mercatox and cryptopia, i had use this exchange and no problem using it, very reliable exchange and secure, both has 2fa authentication.
August 21, 2018, 02:51:47 AM
Binance has to be the best so far, they've dealt well with any hack attempt, low fees, fast transfer times etc.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
I will also suggest that you try poloniex, binance or bittrex because this exchange are very safe, secure, reliable, transaction speed is fast and they have good transaction fees.
July 11, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 09, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

Etherdelta has a lower fee compare to other exchanges but every move you do here has a fee even a failed transaction has a fee. And with the hacking incident last week I'm very fortunate that my tokens wasn't stolen because I didn't store huge amount of tokens there and it's a big relief for me.

That's right. The thing I don't like in etherdelta is even if my transaction didn't went through, they still charge a fee and recently it is really hard to transfer some coins there unless you increase the gas price. Once I transfer there for a gas price of 80 Gwei because the transaction would not be executed and keep getting an error because of low gas. Anyway, the best exchange for me at the moment is binance because the trading fee is half the price for now if I use BNB coins as fee so I don't have any dust in the coins.
Activity: 17
January 09, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
Poloniex, Bittrex have low fees and withdrawals.

Please avoid BITFINEX, the worst shit for withdrawals, my money is stuck there, minimums that are stupidly high, they make it impossible to take your money. AVoid BitfiSHIT!!
Activity: 140
January 03, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
Actually I was looking for a low-cost site that changed the ethereum to money because someone else was replaced by money too abusive
I'm always reading here just to find a cheaper deal when it's important to change and not scam,
Nowadays, it's usually a low-cost money changer that's still hiding even more
be fair in everything to increase trust
because someone's trust is just one time to steal or to snap a sniff is to lose the chance to change your website
just trustworthy can expect
no negative comment and more money changers
that's just one reason to trust
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
Hi, as shown in subject I'm searching for the best exchange market security and customer service and stability etc also it's lowest fees
 I know better services mean more fees but Acceptable performance with a good price will be excellent
Thanks
i only know that is a low fee  Exchange is EtherDelta.
for ER20 Tokens.
but i don't know if Etherdelta is safe.
because Last week the DNS of it got hacked and
some Etherdelta users loses all of their tokens

Etherdelta has a lower fee compare to other exchanges but every move you do here has a fee even a failed transaction has a fee. And with the hacking incident last week I'm very fortunate that my tokens wasn't stolen because I didn't store huge amount of tokens there and it's a big relief for me.

that's true, as far as I'm using the Exchanger, I think etherdelta has a low cost, before etherdelta hacked I often trade there, but now I'm a little afraid because ever hacked
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
January 03, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
Thanks
for ER20 Tokens.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
January 03, 2018, 02:41:50 AM
Unfortunately poloniex has now increased its btc withdrawal fee to 50k satoshi. Its getting weird. BTC price is going up & Fee is going up too on most of the exchanges, making it difficult for most of the people to withdraw their money.
The cost of withdrawing 50k satoshi I think it is still very cheap dude. Try to compare with other exchanges that the average withdrawal fee is at least 100k satoshi.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 02, 2018, 08:21:39 PM
Thanks
for ER20 Tokens.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
January 02, 2018, 07:28:36 PM
https://www.bitfinex.com/fees?locale=en

$7,500,000.00 or more traded maker fee is 0%

if you trade in large volumes or small, but make such a turn, then this is the best choice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
January 02, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
For now for lowest fee is bithumb but the price there is always above average. Poloniex and bittrex also good. And binance if you use binance token for fee. I my self only use those three exchanger. Exchanger not only lowest and fast. It must be secure as well.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
December 31, 2017, 06:21:15 PM
Unfortunately poloniex has now increased its btc withdrawal fee to 50k satoshi. Its getting weird. BTC price is going up & Fee is going up too on most of the exchanges, making it difficult for most of the people to withdraw their money.
Activity: 25
September 21, 2017, 03:17:54 PM
Hello, guys. What are you thinking about BTC38 exchange? Did you trade here?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2017, 06:55:00 AM
I used Bittrex for some time just because it was recommended to me by a friend and continued to use for some time.
To withdraw btc there they took 0.001 BTC from the total amount.

I thought it was normal and then I came by poloniex. Their fees if only  0.0001 BTC.
What makes bittrex have ten times higher withdrawal fees Huh I have no idea. But I'm still used more to bittrex.
There are other services as well such as Cryptopia. These are the best ones I know.

Well , what about deposit and bid ask fees ?

Bittrex doesn't charge to deposit and their trading fees are 0.25%. They also don't have maker/taker fees (where the market maker aka the person who places all the orders has a lower fee than the taker aka the person who executes a trade).

Polo has 0.16% for makers and 0.24% for takers. Kraken is similar.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 21, 2017, 12:29:39 AM
I think for me if you want lowest fee my highly recomended to you is POLONIEX that is the best exchange site according to my experience.
Pages:
Jump to: