Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Exchanges Nowadays - page 3. (Read 326 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
April 24, 2024, 01:02:25 PM
It's going to depend on what country you're in.

United States: Kraken
Everywhere else: Binance

Alternatively, if your trades are made within days/weeks/months, just do on-chain through the likes of Uniswap so you get rid of exploit risk.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
April 24, 2024, 11:15:55 AM
You can also go for Binance, Bybit, OKX or Kucoin. If you want to use OKX, be careful not to send less than 0.0005 BTC which is their minimum deposit for bitcoin.

The exchanges that OmegaStarScream also mentioned are good.

Where are you from? If you're looking for fiat exchanges, maybe you can look into Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Gemini and Crypto.com. Coinbase and Kraken are probably on the top, so I'm not sure you would want to switch to something else unless they're not offering a specific thing or token you're looking for.
Is Bitfinex having segwit address for bitcoin? I wanted to use the exchange some months ago but it required me for KYC which makes me not to proceed because I did not know if it will serve the purpose of receiving with segwit address.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
April 24, 2024, 11:07:02 AM
Where are you from? If you're looking for fiat exchanges, maybe you can look into Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Gemini and Crypto.com. Coinbase and Kraken are probably on the top, so I'm not sure you would want to switch to something else unless they're not offering a specific thing or token you're looking for.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 24, 2024, 11:04:49 AM
Used to be super active but got burned by most of the old closures (Cryptsy, btc-e, Bter, etc), so where is the best place to trade nowadays?  I have a Coinbase account already along with Kraken but not sure of other options that may be better.  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: