Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE BASKETBALL PICKS/BETS#1✔✔✔(W330/L35)FREE PREMIUM PICK GIFT!!! - page 9. (Read 33333 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Please guys if you want that i continue posting everyday my bets please be generous at least to bet over my referral links,that would mean a lot to me so that we keep this going!!
1st match
Milwaukee Bucks   -   Chicago Bulls

1st quarter under 49.5 points
odd:1.90

2nd match
San Antonio Spurs   -   Los Angeles Clippers

Over 205.5 points
odd:1.85
San Antonio Spurs - Los Angeles Clippers under 206.5 points which is okay.
Nitrogen has under 47.5, this is quite important because 2 points are important in the first quarter.
san antonio spurs are over 206.5 points not under,try finding somewhere else if its possible for better points about the quarter over /under
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Please guys if you want that i continue posting everyday my bets please be generous at least to bet over my referral links,that would mean a lot to me so that we keep this going!!
1st match

2nd match

Over 205.5 points
San Antonio Spurs - Los Angeles Clippers under 206.5 points which is okay.
Nitrogen has under 47.5, this is quite important because 2 points are important in the first quarter.
legendary
Cashback 15%
1st match

2nd match

Over 205.5 points

you can bet here:
http://www.directbet.eu/?AffiliateID=1L7njq8gpErAkSsY66JPRp4psb18rUMDP9
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/351063 (nitrogensports)
https://www.betcoin.ag/?a=3141
http://record.jetwinpartners.com/_uBRw8iqSmSrKto_EPcZApGNd7ZgqdRLk/1/ (I bet at jetwin 99% for me they are the best!)
legendary
Terminated.
What are you saying? He's from Europe. It is 5AM. The last pick from yesterday ended 2 minutes ago.
I'm just going to congratulate Joca as we've won!
I was looking for bold font and I hadn't seen, my apologies
There is no need for that. Colors and that stuff often make things ugly because rarely anyone knows how to really use it.

Should we expect some picks tonight?
I can't wait to watch Spurs play. I think that they should win tonight.
ofcourse i will post the games in 2 - 3 hours or maybe even earlier Smiley
stay tuned!!
So come back in 2-3 hours if you want to be on the game tonight. If you want to use fiat it might be a little late depending on where you are, but that's why you can bet with Bitcoins in a few seconds.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There are no picks for today?
What are you saying? He's from Europe. It is 5AM. The last pick from yesterday ended 2 minutes ago.
I was looking for bold font and I hadn't seen, my apologies
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
waiting for your matches,im so excited !! Cheesy
hoping for a win Joca
legendary
Cashback 15%
yeah 2/2 great night Smiley))
ofcourse i will post the games in 2 - 3 hours or maybe even earlier Smiley
stay tuned!!
legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Cashback 15%
i posted nba picks for last night

legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Cashback 15%
Joca the guys over at Jetwin are amazing Cheesy now i know why you recommend them they have the best customer support ive seen for a long time Cheesy
Yeah jetwin has an awesome customer support
they once gaved me a bonus and gaved 1/3 of my lost big crazy parlay
and plus they paid me earlier my affiliate commision,they are the best,and the best odds!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Joca the guys over at Jetwin are amazing Cheesy now i know why you recommend them they have the best customer support ive seen for a long time Cheesy
legendary
Cashback 15%
If I buy a premium bet, then will I get a refund for the 0.01 or will it be replaaced by another premium bet ?
Also any discounts for any bulk premium picks ? I might be interested in some kind of offer you can make.
he would give you back 30% of 0.01 that is 0.003
Yes plus i heard that Joca said that you get a free premium pick if you lose on one premium pick Smiley
When you buy a pick for example 0.01 btc and if the pick is a loss
I will give you 30% cashback thats 0.003btc and a free premium pick for another match!
If I buy a premium bet, then will I get a refund for the 0.01 or will it be replaaced by another premium bet ?
Also any discounts for any bulk premium picks ? I might be interested in some kind of offer you can make.
Yes plus i heard that Joca said that you get a free premium pick if you lose on one premium pick Smiley
Activity: 854
Activity: 392
will try it out though its risky because one loosing bet would lead into giving minus profit
well the only thing that can take us into big profit is parlaying them both
and going for big profit Smiley
legendary
Cashback 15%
Interesting choices for tonight. Let us hope that your luck makes a turn as the last 2 days weren't good.
I'm following again. Good luck everyone.
well you need to know that we cant win everyday,and that we might go into a bad streak that can last couple of days
but when are luck comes we will nail it Smiley
Activity: 364
will try it out though its risky because one loosing bet would lead into giving minus profit
Pages:
Jump to: