Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 101. (Read 455235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Monaco won 2-0,the safest pick of the day was a win !!! congrats to the winners

Thanks Joca  Grin
I picked Monaco and PSG in parlay and won some BTC  Smiley
happy to hear that,you got The premier league today 3 picks choose wisely Smiley hehe
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!

Thanks Joca  Grin
I picked Monaco and PSG in parlay and won some BTC  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Lost first bet because I was also like this but both teams fail to produce any action and match end 1 - 0
well the second match is more secure i think we can win it !!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Lost first bet because I was also like this but both teams fail to produce any action and match end 1 - 0
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
Thank you for free tips from you Joca. I will follow Monaco match I think they can win today!  Smiley
legendary
Nice pick for tomorrow, i will bet with Monaco tomorrow, so lets earn some BTC

Good luck
Yeah i think the monaco match is pretty easy Smiley
i will watch this now, i love betting  Grin
good luck
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i will watch this now, i love betting  Grin
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Nice pick for tomorrow, i will bet with Monaco tomorrow, so lets earn some BTC

Good luck
legendary
Premium pick keep winning,join me on nitrogen and bet with the top odds in the world!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1344
The premium pick has been won,im pretty happy,too bad about newcastle
Lemme guess what the premium pick was?   Grin

I think everybody and their grandmas bet on them to beat up on Everton today  Wink
I even bet on them to win at the half which they did by 2-0. So that was a solid pick at nearly 3.0 odds
so I am a happy man winning both bets  Grin

lol it probably was that match Tongue cant believe those odds tho and for a team that is already at the top of their game was a garunteed win at the least Tongue Wink

I can't believe the odds for Leicester to win is so high even after winning the Premier League.
There is something magical in Leicester this season. They seem to win many of their games and they lose rarely.

Their last match against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, I am going to bet on Leicester not to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1218

I think everybody and their grandmas bet on them to beat up on Everton today  Wink
I even bet on them to win at the half which they did by 2-0. So that was a solid pick at nearly 3.0 odds

lol it probably was that match Tongue cant believe those odds tho and for a team that is already at the top of their game was a garunteed win at the least Tongue Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 252

I have this in a parlay, Newcastle are desperate for points in their battle for survival. Rafa Benitez is a good manager too plus Aston Villa are really terrible Grin

I think Newcastle will be the winner.
Yeah newcastle must win this,its a must!!! this isnt the time to draw or even lose
Under pressured Newcastle fail to find any goal in very important game now they are going to relegated because Sunderland was awesome against Chelsea  Angry
Activity: 420
Fan fact about the premier league if you didnt know guys!

Claudio Ranieri. The misjudged and overlooked “gentleman of the dugout” who got Cagliari promoted to the second then first division; who returned Fiorentina to the top flight and won their first Coppa Italia in 30 years; who brought the Copa del Rey back to Valencia for the first time in 20 years; who saved Parma from relegation; who qualified newly promoted Juventus for the Champions League at the first attempt before also doing the same at Monaco after getting them up himself.

Belatedly, Ranieri has finally got the recognition he deserves after the title win with Leicester.

Congrats to Leicester on the title,you have brought back the joy to football Smiley

I feel a bit jealous as a Liverpool fan that we haven't been champions of England since 1991 even though we spend loads of money. We've won every other trophy in that time but not the Premier League. I wasn't even old enough to remember 1991.

I have to give respect to Ranieri though, it's almost a miracle. I read online that Leicester owners are giving free beer to fans at the game today to thank them for their support all season.

Thats a very nice gesture from Leicester owners, Ranieri the manager called "always the second" in Italy it showed that he is one of the best by winning the title with an underdog team like Leicester, so me too would like to congratulate Leicester in this historical win of the premier league for the Foxes.
Pages:
Jump to: