Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 12. (Read 455014 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Hey man, just noticed the change in your thread title. I wanted to congratulate you in your 5 years here in this forum giving free tips on a daily basis.Your dedication is very clear throughout the years.   Wink

Thank you very much sir,i work hard to try and post every single day.

You can follow me on telegram for daily notifications as well.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hey man, just noticed the change in your thread title. I wanted to congratulate you in your 5 years here in this forum giving free tips on a daily basis.Your dedication is very clear throughout the years.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%

~snipped~

Great win Joca97 and with a good odds too.

Quick question, how much do you offer your picks? Do you also have a month subscription? My friend asked me about this because he saw that you are quite successful with free picks and he got quite interested about it.  Wink

Yes sir,i have monthly subs,you can contact me on telegram @Jocaaa

VIP GROUP PROFIT +3220 Units, FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS

Stats:
FREE PICKS: 1/1
VIP PICKS :2/4( VIP PICKS PROFIT +3220 UNITS)

FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

~snipped~

Great win Joca97 and with a good odds too.

Quick question, how much do you offer your picks? Do you also have a month subscription? My friend asked me about this because he saw that you are quite successful with free picks and he got quite interested about it.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: