Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 168. (Read 455235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
1st match
Partizan   -   Radnicki Nis

Partizan wins HT/FT
odd:1.90

2nd match
Gent   -   St. Liege

First half over 0.5 goals
odd:1.35

3rd match
Lok. Zagreb   -   RNK Split

First half over 0.5 goals
odd:1.33

4th match
HJK   -   Rovaniemi

Second half over 0.5 goals
odd:1.30
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
bad for Newcastle United halftime lose 0-2, lucky I did not choose  Smiley

Stoke - Leicester over 1.5 goals done! win!
Aston Villa - West Bromwich over 1,5 goals, need one goal again cmon Smiley

My parlay is also like you but my bad I have Newcastle in and they are sucking right now hope they will fight back for me  Wink

Ouch damn,I almost won pretty much, the feeling I had wanted to take under 3.5 for west brom but the odds are very small. so I follow Joca over 1.5 goals, because the odds high enough
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bad day bet 1, 2, 5 and 6 already lost 3 and 8 are not looking good right now just 2 wins from 8 picks very bad day

What did you expect? He's the worst tipster in this forum.
Sure, he wants you to pay his premium picks, he's giving purposely bad tips in his free picks and in the competition. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Yes he should, I start to think that he is only getting lucky and now his luck is empty. If he is a good tipster then he will have no problem to get the ROI higher . This is why he prefer to sell his lucky tips and not use them forhimself to bet because he know that it is just a lucky bet and not that he is good tipster

Are you being serious? All gambling is luck and based on chance. He's a tipster offering tips not guaranteed wins. He does his research and posts his predictions, people don't have to follow them and if they do blindly then they're idiots who are just lazy and greedy looking to try make money. People should just be their own tipsters and do their own research but if they want to listen to others then they can. Did you bet money and lose or something?

Yes I am serious. The statistic is that his record is bad and he is not #1 so he should take out that #1 title there. He is bad and that is show by the statistic. So you mean I can claim I am #1 tipster too? lol  Grin joca fanboy
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bad day bet 1, 2, 5 and 6 already lost 3 and 8 are not looking good right now just 2 wins from 8 picks very bad day
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
-snip-

We will run another competition after this one and I wish Joca better luck next time. I am sure that over a span of a few competitions he will come out a winner.

So are you taking sides in this competition? That's not cool DirectBet.

We are not taking sides and wish everyone good luck.

I just wanted to point out that this one competition result has nothing to do with the quality of Joca's picks as the competition has different rules and objectives.
The only person(site) that understanded the strategy in this competition are you guys
also thanks for your support ,it means really a lot to me that you have trust in me Smiley will rejoin next month again with pleasure Smiley

but I was quite surprised with you, when you are the best pick No. 1 in this forum, but you yourself really not good in the competition. well, maybe less fortunate. I also for the next competition will participate
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

I just wanted to point out that this one competition result has nothing to do with the quality of Joca's picks as the competition has different rules and objectives.

I still don't like this special treatment when other players don't get any comments from you. Correct me if I missed others.

I don't consider it to be a special treatment. I'm in the competition and I've been saying the same thing directBet just said. It's all about strategy, and a single competition does not prove anything.
I'm not favoring joca, and I think directBet is not doing it as well. To be honnest I think joca is the only one being unfairly accused, so I'm glad directBet made this post. And I'm even more happy since there will be another competition!
legendary
-snip-

We will run another competition after this one and I wish Joca better luck next time. I am sure that over a span of a few competitions he will come out a winner.

The only person(site) that understanded the strategy in this competition are you guys
also thanks for your support ,it means really a lot to me that you have trust in me Smiley will rejoin next month again with pleasure Smiley
Activity: 812

My parlay is also like you but my bad I have Newcastle in and they are sucking right now hope they will fight back for me  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 490

I still don't like this special treatment when other players don't get any comments from you. Correct me if I missed others.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
-snip-

Activity: 490
-snip-

So are you taking sides in this competition? That's not cool DirectBet. I decided not to play in your competition, now I can see how good choice I made here.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
In the competition Joca took chances early on with parlay bets at high odds. It's a valid strategy for competitions like that because the goal is to reach the highest possible ROI in a short period of time. That's a different strategy than you would usually use for normal sports betting where your goal is to win in the long run, you are not forced to place many bets and you can patiently wait for premium picks.

Unfortunately he was unlucky on the first bets and then it was very difficult to recover because there was no option to re-buy. He was then correct on taking bets at even higher odds in order to either bust or get back into the competition.

Once again Joca was taking the correct strategy for the tournament because the goal is to finish in the top 3 places. There is no difference between finishing 4th or finishing last because only the top 3 spots are getting paid. It's better to finish 1st once and last once than finish 4th in both times.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
As i talked to the owner of the tournament i told him that is not a tipster competition,it is a bettor competition and he agreed with me
a tipster competition should be when people post picks and other players to profit
not yourself
big diffrence

There is literally no difference between tipster and bettor words. You can't play words here because you can't do good bets.
All bets in the competition is publicly available.

I agree with you on the difference between a tipster and a punter (bettor), since in the end they are both trying to predict the outcome of a game. The tipster is a punter (bettor, if you want to call it that) that makes his predictions public so others can follow. They don't have to place the bets of course, but if they believe in them there is no reason for them not to do it.
But like I said one month of competition does not prove anything and it depends on the strategy. Most people decided to go risky on the competition so in the end luck will prevail (like I said wendigo got around 140% on the first week, and now that the competition is almost over he is around 100% so he is dropping. Maybe he would catch up with joca if the competition lasted longer, so it does not prove anything).
Activity: 532
2nd match, 4th match, 6th match, 7th match I will take this match to make a parlay, hopefully win Smiley

thanks joca  Wink
Activity: 500
Yes he should, I start to think that he is only getting lucky and now his luck is empty. If he is a good tipster then he will have no problem to get the ROI higher . This is why he prefer to sell his lucky tips and not use them forhimself to bet because he know that it is just a lucky bet and not that he is good tipster

Are you being serious? All gambling is luck and based on chance. He's a tipster offering tips not guaranteed wins. He does his research and posts his predictions, people don't have to follow them and if they do blindly then they're idiots who are just lazy and greedy looking to try make money. People should just be their own tipsters and do their own research but if they want to listen to others then they can. Did you bet money and lose or something?
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
As i talked to the owner of the tournament i told him that is not a tipster competition,it is a bettor competition and he agreed with me
a tipster competition should be when people post picks and other players to profit
not yourself
big diffrence

There is literally no difference between tipster and bettor words. You can't play words here because you can't do good bets.
All bets in the competition is publicly available.
legendary
5th match
Coventry - Chesterfield

Over 1.5 goals
odd:1.30

6th match
Aston Villa - West Bromwich

Over 1.5 goals
odd:1.45