Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 178. (Read 455235 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Here is a free one: Manchested united @2.3 probably lower now, betted yesterday.

I think United are going to struggle away at Swansea. They've been playing poor recently and Swansea are on form. Not a safe bet at all.

You were right. Man United have lost. Within five 5 minutes they gave game out of hands. I doubt that under Van Gaal they will ever play great football.

I hesitated when I saw the odds for manchester united is high above 2 and my doubts right and turns Manchester United lost, it really makes bookie so rich: D

That's why it's never a safe bet to put money on the favourites, and you should also consider the form of the other team more closely. United have been playing very poor and were lucky to grab wins in their other games that they only won 1-0.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
How if we joint?

I doubt Joca will appreciate it as he will only be able to sell the pick once if the buyers share the info/cost. It is better to pay 0.01 and to show your support and appreciation to the great tipster.

I just offer to be cheaper haha Cheesy
well .. if it was not allowed I could buy it only at a price of 0.01/pick, no problem Cheesy
Activity: 33
Just bought a pick for this morning, hope it comes to a win

How much money did you put on that bet? Is it single bet or parlay? Good luck buddy, tell us your experience.

sorry about the late reply but I usually bet 5% of my bank roll so about 0.5 btc and so far with Joca my results are great, he is my go to man for my picks.and I always bet singles, I just think parlays are too risky for me but to each there own
legendary
Activity: 896
How if we joint?

I doubt Joca will appreciate it as he will only be able to sell the pick once if the buyers share the info/cost. It is better to pay 0.01 and to show your support and appreciation to the great tipster.
legendary

so far I see the premium pick you always win. I really should try to buy it! Whether the total odds 2? of the two teams?

Yeah always win i think too, Let's try to buy next premium pick. and each team have odds between 1.5 or 1.8

haha it is nice odds. meaning if I buy 2 pick, we'll get odds of at least 3 Cheesy
are you sure will buy? How if we joint?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution

so far I see the premium pick you always win. I really should try to buy it! Whether the total odds 2? of the two teams?

Yeah always win i think too, Let's try to buy next premium pick. and each team have odds between 1.5 or 1.8
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
legendary

k good luck mate I know that jocas premium picks hardly ever let anyone down lol Cheesy
Agreed Smiley)

it was a win ofcourse LOL Cheesy

Another great premium day
2/2 Smiley) comeback for more
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

How much money did you put on that bet? Is it single bet or parlay? Good luck buddy, tell us your experience.
legendary
Activity: 1218

k good luck mate I know that jocas premium picks hardly ever let anyone down lol Cheesy
Activity: 33
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Here is a free one: Manchested united @2.3 probably lower now, betted yesterday.

I think United are going to struggle away at Swansea. They've been playing poor recently and Swansea are on form. Not a safe bet at all.

You were right. Man United have lost. Within five 5 minutes they gave game out of hands. I doubt that under Van Gaal they will ever play great football.

I hesitated when I saw the odds for manchester united is high above 2 and my doubts right and turns Manchester United lost, it really makes bookie so rich: D
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

I also lost in man united. I saw them play well in europe league qualification match especially rooney many making goals, but yesterday I saw the  rooney game, very disappointed and bad

I was out for the weekend therefore not being able to bet. This is example why there exist sportbets and why they earn money. Strange things can happen. I am sorry for your lost bet.
legendary

I also lost in man united. I saw them play well in europe league qualification match especially rooney many making goals, but yesterday I saw the  rooney game, very disappointed and bad
legendary
SHUTING THE CRITICS TODAY AGAIN!!!
6/8 free picks won,premium picks 2/2 won!!!!

PREMIUM PICKS FOR MONDAY!!
http://topbitcoinsites.com/england-league-premium-pick-2/
http://topbitcoinsites.com/swiss-2-premium-pick-3/

Keeping up with wins,buy premium picks to win !!
Activity: 6

He lost 1BTC on that bitch LOL, great day again JOCA! congrats... let them talk and continue to do your work.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Also, even if every bet has an odds of 1.33, a W483/L147 (assuming the stats is correct) would still bring a slight profit if the bet size is the same all the time.

No, that's not true. Calculate right before make assumptions. If you put same amount every bet you are in a loss of 2.1 unit.

Let's say he has bet 1 unit on each game. He would have spent a total of 630 (=483+147) units on betting, and in return he would have received back 642.39 (=483*1.33) units. So in the end, he would have a profit of 12.39 units, CMIIW.

Only one I have seen here who actually uses bet sizing and record his daily profit in units is magicmexican. Everyone else is posting tips or empty slips.
Why do you people care about what the profit is from the picks if you don't bet on them LOL  Cool

I have forgot about the tennis bettor tavarez since I don't care about tennis.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Also, even if every bet has an odds of 1.33, a W483/L147 (assuming the stats is correct) would still bring a slight profit if the bet size is the same all the time.

No, that's not true. Calculate right before make assumptions. If you put same amount every bet you are in a loss of 2.1 unit.

Let's say he has bet 1 unit on each game. He would have spent a total of 630 (=483+147) units on betting, and in return he would have received back 642.39 (=483*1.33) units. So in the end, he would have a profit of 12.39 units, CMIIW.
Jump to: