Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 22. (Read 455106 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Hey man, nice thread you are having here. Quick question regarding your picks. Upon checking your posted picks, I'm just curious if those are straight bets or parlayed ones? Do you recommend on placing your picks in a parlay?

Also, I don't want to hijack your thread or anything but just wanted to let you know (and also your viewers) that I started a free pick thread that provides picks that I actually bet on a daily basis. If you have any spare time, kindly visit it and let me know what advice you could give me on my picks. Thanks.  Grin
@Joca mostly suggest try to play single games and if you can affored then you can try these picks in Parlay as well its your own choice and for your picks its good because we have many tipsters in gambling discussion section so hopefully many will try and check them good luck for you and your picks.

Pretty much he answered you Smiley ,my picks are singles,but some people if they think the odd is too low they parlay it with some other picks

VIP GROUP PROFIT +2390 Units, FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS

Stats:
FREE PICKS: 1/2
VIP PICKS : 7/8( VIP PICKS PROFIT +2390 UNITS)

FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Hey man, nice thread you are having here. Quick question regarding your picks. Upon checking your posted picks, I'm just curious if those are straight bets or parlayed ones? Do you recommend on placing your picks in a parlay?

Also, I don't want to hijack your thread or anything but just wanted to let you know (and also your viewers) that I started a free pick thread that provides picks that I actually bet on a daily basis. If you have any spare time, kindly visit it and let me know what advice you could give me on my picks. Thanks.  Grin
@Joca mostly suggest try to play single games and if you can affored then you can try these picks in Parlay as well its your own choice and for your picks its good because we have many tipsters in gambling discussion section so hopefully many will try and check them good luck for you and your picks.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Anybody in this forum following this free betting tips thread? I am curious if VIPs are earning. I tried 1 from regular free betting tip and I lost. I tried 3 on free VIP calls and I only won 1.

Making 3 out of 7 is not a good performance. I noticed some good winnings on soccer but at 1.2 odds, making 4 out of 5 is still losing.
Pages:
Jump to: