Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 32. (Read 455106 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%

there was a sheet before but i dont have time to update it

also about the units i add always 10,but sometimes when i win once i dont add 10 units to cover up the 1 or 2 units that i added
but the amount is like it is suppost to be Wink .

but mate seriously , every paid tipster I know provide the full past picks and these picks are verified by sites like tipstrr for example
they won't get any customer if they aren't showing how good they are , and there is no way to prove if a tipster is good or not without providing enough data

it's not time consuming , can't take more than 5-10 minutes a day and it can bring you tons of customers as well

Joca is good.. everybody knows that. There have been no complains here by anyone. Better he lays low so he will not be discovered by bookies. The way he does it, it's very smart.

@sygambler

well those guys have a site i dont have to keep of my progress i just update the stats everyday if its a win or not
currently im looking for partners for a site will see in the future what will happen Smiley

@bitenergi

thank you sir for following my picks and liking them,hope you profit even more

VIP GROUP PROFIT +1590 UNITS FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK !!!

Stats

FREE PICKS: 0/1
VIP PICKS : 3/6( VIP PICKS PROFIT +1590 UNITS)

FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 2

also about the units i add always 10,but sometimes when i win once i dont add 10 units to cover up the 1 or 2 units that i added

but mate seriously , every paid tipster I know provide the full past picks and these picks are verified by sites like tipstrr for example
they won't get any customer if they aren't showing how good they are , and there is no way to prove if a tipster is good or not without providing enough data

it's not time consuming , can't take more than 5-10 minutes a day and it can bring you tons of customers as well

Joca is good.. everybody knows that. There have been no complains here by anyone. Better he lays low so he will not be discovered by bookies. The way he does it, it's very smart.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
may I know how you are tracking your VIP picks Joca ? cause numbers don't make sense to me
everytime you win you add 10 points to bankroll and everytime you lose you deduct 10 points ? that should mean that all your VIP picks have X2.00 odds which I really doubt

is there any link or sheet to see all of your past plays ? this is the first time I see such stats

VIP GROUP PROFIT +1590 UNITS FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK !!!

Stats

FREE PICKS: 1/1
VIP PICKS : 3/4( VIP PICKS PROFIT +1590 UNITS)

FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
may I know how you are tracking your VIP picks Joca ? cause numbers don't make sense to me
everytime you win you add 10 points to bankroll and everytime you lose you deduct 10 points ? that should mean that all your VIP picks have X2.00 odds which I really doubt

is there any link or sheet to see all of your past plays ? this is the first time I see such stats
Pages:
Jump to: