Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 359. (Read 455007 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

That was a pretty good bet... But Liverpool r down to 10 men n a goal down..! I'm sure that they would have found the net with 11 players on the pitch..!  good luck..!

Yes, I was very nervous and almost gave up when Liverpool was 0-1 behind - and to make it worse down to 10 man. But then...my best 10 friends (for that moment) scored 1-1!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Tonights special is champions league!!!
1st match
Juventus vs Atl Madrid
Juventus wins
odd:2.20

2nd match
Real Madrid vs Ludogorets
real wins first half
odd:

3rd match
Liverpool cs Basel
liverpool wins first half
odd:

Liverpool winning 1st half sounds kinda unlikely..!! a draw sounds better..!! anyways..GL.!! Smiley
Liverpool LOST the first half!

Liverpool's performance is really disappointing this season in both BPL and Champions League. Sad

i still cant belive how they are playing they needed to win this match to go into next round ,its really
disappointing...
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
1st match
Juventus vs Atl Madrid
Juventus wins

2nd match
real wins first half
odd:

3rd match
Liverpool cs Basel
odd:

Liverpool winning 1st half sounds kinda unlikely..!! a draw sounds better..!! anyways..GL.!! Smiley

Liverpool's performance is really disappointing this season in both BPL and Champions League. Sad
legendary
Cashback 15%
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!!
hoping to have a better day then yesterday going for some wins !! Cheesy Cheesy

1st match
AS Roma-Manchester City

Double chance X2
odd:1.55

2nd match
Barcelona-Paris SG

Both Teams Score
odd:1.73

3rd match
Bayern Munich-CSKA Moscow

Bayern Munich Wins Second Half
odd:1.5

4th match
Chelsea-Sporting

Chelsea wins second half
odd:2.05

good luck guys!
legendary
Cashback 15%
bad day today guys was bound to happen

1game won
2games lost

well i hope tommorow we will win something!!

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
1st match
Juventus vs Atl Madrid
Juventus wins

2nd match
real wins first half
odd:

3rd match
Liverpool cs Basel
odd:

legendary
Monaco vs Zenit

X [email protected]

Monaco have scored only two goals in this group. The last 4 have ended draw into halftime, same with Zenit.
Monaco dont need a win, if it ends draw they will advance. Zenit have to win. Monaco is tough to score against at home, with only receiving one goal in the last four matches in this group. ONE GOAL!! This bet is purely based on stats and simple logic.

Lets hope it goes well.

Bet value: 8

Bet won, hope someone followed.

I made that bet a day back.. Was planning to bet on a half time game..n this had great odds...I caught it at 2.1x! Smiley became more certain that I would win after I found your tip..! Smiley nice tip
legendary

Basel advance with draw, Liverpool need a win. Liverpool also missing offensive players due to injuries. Pool in bad form, only one victory in CL, against Ludograts.

Stats: Basel have only lost 1 time vs English teams, the last 9 matches. They beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last year. Basel have ton of experience from CL and will most likely go into this very tight, and go for the draw to advance to knock-out stage.

Just my thoughts.

I made a bet for both teams to score (yes). Wish me luck Wink

That was a pretty good bet... But Liverpool r down to 10 men n a goal down..! I'm sure that they would have found the net with 11 players on the pitch..!  good luck..!
Activity: 175
Monaco vs Zenit

X [email protected]

Monaco have scored only two goals in this group. The last 4 have ended draw into halftime, same with Zenit.
Monaco dont need a win, if it ends draw they will advance. Zenit have to win. Monaco is tough to score against at home, with only receiving one goal in the last four matches in this group. ONE GOAL!! This bet is purely based on stats and simple logic.

Lets hope it goes well.

Bet won, hope someone followed.
Activity: 140

Basel advance with draw, Liverpool need a win. Liverpool also missing offensive players due to injuries. Pool in bad form, only one victory in CL, against Ludograts.

Stats: Basel have only lost 1 time vs English teams, the last 9 matches. They beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last year. Basel have ton of experience from CL and will most likely go into this very tight, and go for the draw to advance to knock-out stage.

Just my thoughts.

I made a bet for both teams to score (yes). Wish me luck Wink
1st match
Juventus vs Atl Madrid
Juventus wins

2nd match
real wins first half
odd:

3rd match
Liverpool cs Basel
odd:

well im thinking they will win the first half ,they had a bad champions league season.plus they are playing at home plus basel isnt something

Just my thoughts.
legendary
Cashback 15%
1st match
Juventus vs Atl Madrid
Juventus wins

2nd match
real wins first half
odd:

3rd match
Liverpool cs Basel
odd:

well im thinking they will win the first half ,they had a bad champions league season.plus they are playing at home plus basel isnt something
legendary
1st match
Juventus vs Atl Madrid
Juventus wins

2nd match
real wins first half
odd:

3rd match
Liverpool cs Basel
odd:

legendary
Cashback 15%
1st match
Juventus vs Atl Madrid
Juventus wins

2nd match
real wins first half
odd:

3rd match
Liverpool vs Basel
odd:
Activity: 126
*Bitcoin Betting*
Pretty decent standing you have right now.
I don't see a reason for anyone not posting picks in this thread, Joca's is free and there is no subscriptions (therefore SamedamnBTC posts aren't taking customers away from you or anything), it would have been great if there was a thread for all soccer pickers to post some of there bets (who don't want to make/maintain a topic) .
@SamedamnBTC hope you take the effort to make a new thread or keep posting here (this isn't the OP after all), you picks had a good win rate and great odds,please Help the community!

I have my own thread, look at my signature. I will stop posting bets in this thread, unless OP dont mind.

To the other guy, he is just straight stupid, really! Iv had 100% correct tips since I first posted, and im planing to continue to pick the right bets. I have long experience in this game, I also reason my bets, and not just give you guys "magic bets" every bet is reasoned with logic, team form, and statics.
So you can LEARN and not just follow bets like a blind person.

But learning in this community is something bad, atleast for many here.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
I don't see a reason for anyone not posting picks in this thread, Joca's is free and there is no subscriptions (therefore SamedamnBTC posts aren't taking customers away from you or anything), it would have been great if there was a thread for all soccer pickers to post some of there bets (who don't want to make/maintain a topic) .
@SamedamnBTC hope you take the effort to make a new thread or keep posting here (this isn't the OP after all), you picks had a good win rate and great odds,please Help the community!
Monaco vs Zenit

X [email protected]

Lets hope it goes well.

i think you should post in your thread this
its kind of stupid that you post in someone elses thread

regards Smiley

Well, the only stupid thing is to complain about good picks. Me posting in this thread helps the gambling community and more people can see the bets. After all, my bets is VERY different from OPs bets, as they are based on value.

But whatever, I will stop posting and help others!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Monaco vs Zenit

X [email protected]

Lets hope it goes well.

i think you should post in your thread this
its kind of stupid that you post in someone elses thread

regards Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Monaco vs Zenit

X [email protected]

Lets hope it goes well.

It's like a joke, Monaco scored 2 goals, conceded just 1 goal and they have 8 points in the group Smiley

Good choice for today, GL!!
Jump to: