Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 85. (Read 455235 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Awesome picks today Joca97. You guessed right to bet against Manchester United as I knew alot of people who would of not taken them on a parlay with all the other picks that you had as solid wins that would for sure winners. But you won it with pride my friend!
 Grin
Just purely awesome for your winning streak. So be careful for your next card. Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am sure now you are back on track yesterday was very good and now today again just one push and all other 3 wins mean a great day from Joca good luck and congrats to all winners
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
always present to see some good picks need extra assessment with doing some parlays good luck joca.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
That was indeed an amazing parlay. I was interested in joining your VIP group. Do I have to just register under your referral ?
you have to wager at least 0.05 btc when registering over the ref link
thats a small task only Smiley

0.05 btc a week to wager,that is not a lot
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
That was indeed an amazing parlay. I was interested in joining your VIP group. Do I have to just register under your referral ?
legendary

10/11
damn Rangers killed the parlay,but a single day was awesome so 10/11 is great,hope you guys are satisfied
vip pick was a win as well Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I also want to join!
send you a pm
lmk soon
legendary
forgot of this thread but usued to be some really good predictions here.. just parlays.. they almost never work haha
this arent parlays,they are always single matches,it might look as  parlay but it isnt

VIP group is still open free to everyone Smiley
Monday picks Smiley

JOIN THE VIP GROUP BY SIGNING UP ON NITROGENSPORTS

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
forgot of this thread but usued to be some really good predictions here.. just parlays.. they almost never work haha
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
All was going very good but in Injury time PSG sucks and I lost my parlay really poor effort by them I lost second time just because of them in injury time
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
hi jocca I will try to make some multi bets with your tips hope I will select the winning one, good luck and thank you for keeping this thread open.
Pages:
Jump to: