Pages:
Author

Topic: Best fun hobbies to try as a family. - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 12
March 23, 2021, 07:22:18 AM
Don’t be afraid to try something new. Do it for the kids. Let this be your moment to break out of the mold. We figured if we raised two kids in Colorado and never got out in nature, they’d never let us live it down. So we bought some hiking boots and a guide to the Pikes Peak region and started walking.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
March 23, 2021, 12:33:38 AM
Best fun hobbies to try as a family.

Cooking
I think cooking has become a "Daily Routine". Especially when some big holidays will arrive and you can use that time to make Eid cakes with your family. Remember that family comes first, try not to buy cakes outside and start making innovations with the family Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 22, 2021, 09:18:40 PM
When the family is together, we can try out mini games, which can bring closer the distance between relatives and enhance the communication between family members. We can also go singing and dancing together, which are all good hobbies. If someone in the family has a particularly passionate interest, you can also let him introduce his hobbies to everyone, and everyone can learn from him and enrich themselves.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2020, 06:07:58 AM
Travelling  Roll Eyes
This is fun and enjoyable. Bonding with your family is the best while you travel but because of the circumstances and the situation we had, a lot of travel restrictions were made.

Because of covid19.

I have already a plan once this is gone.

While inside the house, watching movies.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 26, 2020, 05:11:57 AM

Cooking

Cooking is alright but depends on the size of the kitchen. With multiple people it can be really packed.

I went a week ago with my nephew and niece to a boulder Hall. They had a lot of fun and it's for all type of ages. I can definitely recommend it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 26, 2020, 02:52:02 AM

Cooking
Sure it is,me and My wife are good in cooking(well it says from the people who had tasted our foods prepared)

So in weekends the whole family at least shared time to prepare 1 meal either it is breakfast,lunch or Dinner the important thing is we all use our hands for the said food and yeah this is very fun hobby mate.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
October 26, 2020, 02:14:16 AM
Cooking is one of the best things to do it. Also, we do play at times various board games as this also helps to entrain the kids and you as a family when gets involved also shows and builds a good bonding between each other.
Gardening is another thing which can be done and will help you love nature and preserve it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
October 26, 2020, 02:00:49 AM
Travelling  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 26, 2020, 12:31:03 AM

Cooking
Pages:
Jump to: