Pages:
Author

Topic: Best hardware wallet for storing ETH - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 05, 2019, 06:50:10 AM
What hardware wallet do you recommend to get for storing ETH long term? I heard that the new Nano Ledger got compromised.
Compromised? I don't have any news regarding this about Ledger Nano S wallet. I'm a user of this wallet and never had any problems with them so it's my best call for anyone who's been looking for a very reliable and trustworthy wallet. Besides, they have a very excellent support that will answer your queries, I have few concerns about my wallet before and after contacting them on email, they responded quickly. That's how you choose a wallet, after sales would be great concern too.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 06:23:36 AM
What hardware wallet do you recommend to get for storing ETH long term? I heard that the new Nano Ledger got compromised.
Where did you hear from ledger nano got compromised, any source link? If not please don't spread the rumor anymore, I own ledger nano s from 2017 until now without any issue, my own suggestion is ledger + mew is prefect combo to security our ETH and erc-20 token.

Must have been a rumour. Thank you for your feedback!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 05, 2019, 06:14:08 AM
1. There are news now and then about flaws in hardware wallets. They seem to pop out less and less often and they are usually fixed before anything bad happens. So hardware are on the right track, you can consider them safe enough.

2. If you want to hold for long time, you may consider paper wallet. I think that they're available for ETH too. You have to take all the precautions when making it, but then it's offline, so it's the safest possible.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
March 05, 2019, 06:09:15 AM
Well if you could look a offline hardware wallet then that would be best in storing large volumes of ETH. As we all know that online wallets are risky especially if you are using online exchange wallet. Have you heard news about exchange hi jacking? If you do then storing large volume of ETH must be offline that if it is possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 05, 2019, 06:07:33 AM
Where did you hear from ledger nano got compromised, any source link? If not please don't spread the rumor anymore, I own ledger nano s from 2017 until now without any issue, my own suggestion is ledger + mew is prefect combo to security our ETH and erc-20 token.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 05:56:37 AM
What hardware wallet do you recommend to get for storing ETH long term?
Pages:
Jump to: