Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO - page 4. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 03:55:41 AM
What are the upcoming cryptocurrency ICO's with greatest potential?

I'm not join with ICO anymore, to much lost I get after replace my money. ICO is new way to collect fund from us and use it to develop their program. It's good concept but when they fail we also lost our money. Specially at this moment, I'm not recommended any ICO to join. Market is not stable and bitcoin has lower price and my money stuck with it. Think again and good luck with you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2018, 03:55:22 AM

Have a lot of interesting projects. Pay attention on GoNetwork,Policypal Network, Origin Protocol, Orchid Protocol
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
February 09, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

You should check out plentix, unbanked, fiancia, and snapcity
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 03:49:41 AM
Check out project Freezone - made for legal blockchain business. In the nearest future it will be a special crypro heaven with no taxes for companies, whole infrastructure and special services for the community.

Btw, we recommend our projects and in case if you like it and find it interesting you can choose yourself does it worth investing in it or not. I don`t think that it`s an advertising)
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
I made research recently and i like Dorado and Etheal, the ideas are good, innovative and projects are also trustworthy I think, but its difficult to say for sure.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
I do not know in which country you are, but most ICOs with great potential are closed to citizens of many countries. They sometimes do not even mention this list of countries. You register, you wait for the letter, then you are invited to send documents. You send documents, wait weeks, and then simply they refuse to you.
Activity: 221
Merit: 13
February 08, 2018, 05:56:53 PM
seeler is good

They lost 2 mil of investor funds. How is that good lol?

▄█████████████▄
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░▄███▄░░░░█
█░░░░█████░░░░█
█░░░░▀███▀░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀▀███████
▀█████▄▄██████▀

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:38:14 PM
In my opinion Amon ICO looks rather good and promising. This project creates crypto debit card which will be necessary in the future I think
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 05:28:48 PM
Here is my rate of upcoming ICOs that will be profitable for sure:

- NuCypher
- NEX
- Tomocoin
- Coinnetwork
- Dock.io

Just make your own research and try to find out why I evaluate them so high among other projects.

Activity: 742
Merit: 19
February 08, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
If you ask best ICO in here all bounty hunters will recommend their signatures ICO's. My opinion is do your own research about ICO's. I have small ICO list I hope it will be helpful for you. GoNetwork, TraDove, NEX, Credits, Sapien and Current. If you wanna do your own research this site also helpful for you.

https://icobench.com

Good luck!
Activity: 66
February 08, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
I think it Daneel.io !! Yes! you heard that correctly  Smiley . It is an AI for crypto currency investors. The project has a great potential. The main reasons which make me to recommend that project to you as the best ICO because they have an excellent team & their outstanding whitepaper!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
February 07, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

None. ICOs are made to take the money out of uneducated investors.
There are few ICOs that have potential but I won't tell you and you should never listen any ICO recommendation.
When someone tells you to invest, it's already too late.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
If you want the best ICO come join with me CVproof.its new ICO  with lot of feature .There mission is therefore to provide a legitimate validation using indisputable secure online tools connecting CV holders to the authentic credential issuers for blockchain notarized validation.

Activity: 31
February 07, 2018, 09:12:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org