Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 72. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
I am personally investing in IUNGO right now.
Think of it as a hotspot sharing platform on the blockchain that allows people to open up public hotspots and get rewarded with tokens for it.
Tokens can also be used to purchase premium internet access (when you go traveling)

Here is my ICO sign up referral link: http://wallet.iungo.network/Referal/8fd57526-4d96-43cc-af3c-0b894b352547
presale 35% bonus should end in a couple hours  Grin

Here is their official bitcointalk thread. Do your own research.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iungonetwork-global-wifi-network-2196784
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
January 11, 2018, 01:43:32 AM
Don't kill me for saying this but I think it could possibly be the Telegram ICO depending on how much they ask for and what the parameters are of the sale.

Yeah I must have been living under a rock because I've only recently learned about this Telegram ICO.

When I heard that they were (potentially) after $1.2 BILLION as an ICO, my jaw dropped. ICO's used to be more for small-medium sized players trying to get ahead as a start up, now big business is rolling in and asking for unicorn valuations/fundraising on day one!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 01:36:28 AM
Basically of course, there must be ICOs that can really be trusted from time to time, and that can be seen by looking at whitepaper, road map, the team, and other details on the ICO's purpose and basic information and try to proof it. I can't mention it, which's obviously in 2018 I'm sure there are already some ICO's worth to choose, I know that. And don't careless.. keep remain cautious in choosing, anyhow it's involved about our money that we plant.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:16:36 AM
I would look into Axpire.  Their pre-ico sold out 7.3M dollars in 2 days. 

Main ICO starts on 1/11/2018. 

Underhyped, don't see many people talking about it and they have some pretty big names attached. 
Activity: 37
January 10, 2018, 07:37:06 PM
As already suggested I would take a look at Envion. They already raised more than sixty million USD in the ICO. But you need to be fast, the ICO is only ongoing until january 14. After that it will be traded on HitBTC with other exchanges following. Im not only advertising this project because of my signature, I really believe in it. Do your own research on it and see for yourself.
Another ICO with potential in my opinion is LiveEdu, their ICO will start on january 15. and last for one month. I would also suggest to take a look at them.

I did some research on Envion yesterday, but not sure how to judge it as it is so different from other projects, actually placing hardware near cheap power-sources is different than most purely software based blockchain stuff.

Do you think the team can pull this off? Any other thoughts on why to invest?
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
As already suggested I would take a look at Envion. They already raised more than sixty million USD in the ICO. But you need to be fast, the ICO is only ongoing until january 14. After that it will be traded on HitBTC with other exchanges following. Im not only advertising this project because of my signature, I really believe in it. Do your own research on it and see for yourself.
Another ICO with potential in my opinion is LiveEdu, their ICO will start on january 15. and last for one month. I would also suggest to take a look at them.
Activity: 74
January 10, 2018, 07:05:05 PM
Here are my best ICO based on my own research and some advises from Ian Balina youtube channel:

1.Nucleus Vision
2.Shipcoin
3.DADI
4.Apex
5.Bluzelle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Nb-NCwUH0&t=1s

Here the video where he mentions some of the ICOs.

Do your own research

Activity: 56
January 10, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
For me the best ICO of 2018 are:

#1 Nucleus Vision
#2 GoNetwork
#3 Bluzelle
#4 Gems
#5 Experty
#6 In Protocol
#7 Apex

I joined the mailing lists of these, there seems to be really good people behind them. Thanks for the information.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 10, 2018, 06:16:51 PM
Telegram could well be the biggest if it goes through - but biggest also means most-hyped, and isn't necessarily the best to invest in.
What you want is a great project that is very underappreciated. Obviously these can be difficult to find, as no-one is hyping them... but they do exist.
Activity: 434
INFLEUM
January 10, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
look at my signature, Envion is a Swiss-based blockchain startup from Berlin.
they offer great solution and it  is a really good ICO for 2018, they already collect more than 62,622,863.37USD right now.
check out the team, https://www.envion.org/en/team/

envion ico is very good too. of course, if Durov decides to start the Telegram ICO, it will be the largest in history of all ICOs, and I think it will collect a lot of money in a very short time, because the demand for this project has already been even now very large
Activity: 303
January 10, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
Don't kill me for saying this but I think it could possibly be the Telegram ICO depending on how much they ask for and what the parameters are of the sale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
January 10, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
 look at my signature, Envion is a Swiss-based blockchain startup from Berlin.
they offer great solution and it  is a really good ICO for 2018, they already collect more than 62,622,863.37USD right now.
check out the team, https://www.envion.org/en/team/
Activity: 353
January 10, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
Many ICOs are underway. But I'm not sure which ICO is really good. All can scam at any time. If selected I would choose the following ICO: Apex and GoNetwork. I think these 2 ICOs can be good
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 03:49:55 PM
I'm investing in SnagRide. The presale started today.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
I don't know, i'm so skeptic of ICO's .... Finding the right one is golden but keyword is finding the right one Tongue Tongue Some of them are rather doing awesome but how many are actually falling through and not delivering on what people pay ....
Activity: 32
January 10, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
For me the best ICO of 2018 are:

#1 Nucleus Vision
#2 GoNetwork
#3 Bluzelle
#4 Gems
#5 Experty
#6 In Protocol
#7 Apex

I love your list but will like to include Coinfi and Bee tokens into the list, it is getting difficult to get into some of these ICOs because of the huge demand for these good ICOs

Coinfi cancelled the crowdsale. Due to the rise of ETH their hardcap is already reached by their private pre-sale. Now they are airdropping 500 token to each whitelisted crowdsale member. Nice move! :-)

Here are 3 more of my favorite upcoming ICOs:
WePower
nex
Insurepal
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
Matrixchain

January 16th
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
Bluezlle stands out for me, good team, good idea, good hard cap. This is going to be one of the best ICO of the year, won't be surprised to see the price hit $10 when listed on exchanges because the demand is very huge
Activity: 69
January 10, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
i'm glad that i got whitelists for the top 3 of your icos  Grin Grin
Activity: 34
January 10, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
Popular messaging app Telegram is planning to launch the most ambitious ICO yet, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Billion-Dollar ICO?
Various news sources have reported that Telegram is seeking to raise $1.2 billion through a crowdsale, easily becoming the biggest ICO ever. Currently, that title belongs to Filecon, which raised $257 million in 2017.

Total funds raised via ICO came within a hair of $6 billion in 2016, according to ICOData. Momentum is definitely on the side of projects like Telegram, which boast more than 200 million active users.  The sheer magnitude of the sale could be one of the most decisive steps any company has taken in bringing cryptocurrency to the mainstream.

Telegram’s possible bid to become the biggest ICO is compelling for another reason: the platform has become the de facto network for token raises to interact with their investors. The messaging app has become one of the most critical aspects of launching a successful token raise.

It’s not difficult to see why investors would be captivated by a Telegram token sale. Whereas the vast majority of ICOs are startups selling a vision, Telegram is a global enterprise with enormous reach. All that, and it hasn’t even hit its stride in North America.

What We Know So Far
It has been said that Telegram is looking to collect as much as $500 million in a pre-ICO sale, with a total token value that could reach $5 billion. An official announcement could come as early as March.

In an ICO, a pre-sale is a minimum cap on investments to attract bigger players before opening the door to retail investors. The minimum buy-in during the pre-sale could be as high as $20 million, sources say, with U.S. dollars likely required instead of cryptocurrency.

The funds will go toward the ‘Telegram Open Network’, or TON, which will be a new third generation blockchain, according to TechCrunch. By adopting a native cryptocurrency, Telegram’s payment system could increase cross-border flows, facilitate micro-payments and reduce transaction fees.

It’s important to note that TON speculation has not been confirmed by Telegram. Although the rumors have been posted by several highly reputable news sources, the company has remained silent on the matter.
Pages:
Jump to: