Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 47. (Read 45277 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:49:43 PM
Here's some information about CashBet:
>>  Launched in December 2012
>>  Incorporated in the Channel Islands (Alderney, within the Bailiwick of Guernsey)
>>  Licensed by top-tier gambling regulators since 2013: ACGC, UKGC
>>  8 Enterprise software customers
>>  Over $10 million in wagers through the platform
>> Over 25 thousand active players
Hello! Where did you get this information? I would like to read more in detail
This is information from their official website. Look, there's a lot of information about the project and the team.
It seems that they praise themselves. But probably not in vain, since the Arsenal themselves sponsors
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
March 24, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
I'm typing on Belugapay and Coinmetro. Both have a good team and also a project. I especially like this video from Belugapay

Video with Gas Station  https://bit.ly/2Ia8Fv1
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
I'd say NEX token.
Its a Neo based Decentralised exchange, the team behind it is City of Zion.
However its hard getting into the ICO.
Activity: 392
March 24, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
>>  Incorporated in the Channel Islands (Alderney, within the Bailiwick of Guernsey)
This is information from their official website. Look, there's a lot of information about the project and the team.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 24, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
My suggestion is on these coin / token :
1. Repux : it will be data market place and i have tried the alpha apps. The project looked good and promising. The developer team also looked legit.
2. Bittwatt : bittwatt will be project build market place for electricity like power ledger and i hope it will be power ledger 2.0
3. Essentia : essentia is the project for making a digital id i have tried their alpha. We can trade and use many dapp on that platform. Its like hub for many dapp.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 04:11:13 AM
Depending on the analysis capabilities of each person, no one dares to say that ICO is potential, if I see the potential but you do not. Learn how to analyze the ICO project and go to the ICO evaluation site to choose the best ICO.
Activity: 19
March 24, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
ICO is reaching its equilibrium at the moment, not many good ICOs for april so far
Activity: 98
March 24, 2018, 02:27:00 AM
Crypto20, Micromoney and Sense are my advice for you. These projects have reached an amount of money. Therefore, they are potential to buy now.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
March 24, 2018, 01:31:00 AM
Hello

Lots of ICO's over there  its maybe hundreds or thousands are flooded in this Forum alone  You Better check yourself First If you ask my personal opinion Im suggests to draw attention on*1- Transparency of the Team behind that specific Platform *2- Second is the the Platform itself its product or Services offered never mine the total supply its not important * ripple is the classic example of huge supply But got mooning its the platforms function and uses to draw more users as possible be. just be wise always.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 01:12:49 AM
I would like to draw attention to Acorn Collective. The presales were collected 5kk $ (hardcap presale). A very professional team devoting most of its time to project development.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

Yes, only invest the amount that you wont mind if it went to 0. It's called risk.
There's various ways to solidify the idea about reducing risk. One way is to make sure that the tech just *makes sense*, that the team looks capable of actually delivering the promises, that the time frame for delivering is reasonable and that there is future growth
Some ICOs like Rentberry and multiversum have all of this. But dont let me tell you. The best way of reducing risk is research about it yourself and make your mind at ease.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
March 23, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
maybe take a look @ https://metronome.io/#token-sale
sale not started / the exact date is not called
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 03:42:02 PM
I suggest you to take a look at multiversum, it's a promising european project that wants tale bring us the blockchain 4.0, a crypto-relational database that can have a real utility in the future
Activity: 240
March 23, 2018, 03:28:11 PM
If I were you, I wouldn't get into ICOs at the moment.
The market is just crazy even for ICOs. 90% of them are just going down. So, wait when they do that to buy.
Smart move lol
Activity: 377
March 23, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Name an ICO to buy for March 2018 that can be a gem later?
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
You should really stop spamming everything with this copy pasted message...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 265
March 23, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
We need an objective opinion about the CashBet project! https://coin.cashbet.com/
The site looks very good. All the technical documents and the description of the project are all at the proper level. Perhaps the project deserves attention.
I like their documentation translated into different languages - this means the project is aimed at international activity
This is their bounty program. For the translation of the text people get tokens

In which countries is the project developing?
Do they have a bonus program?
Sure! Look here:
https://medium.com/@CashBetCoin/cashbet-coin-bounty-program-now-bigger-and-better-13a1ee9937d3
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 22, 2018, 08:50:04 PM
Name an ICO to buy for March 2018 that can be a gem later?
For me, try The Abyss. The first DAICO, it will start on the month of April. This DAICO is really the best and promising, they have a quality team and project also. You can visit their website and read more about the project. This project is the best. Try to check it out.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 22, 2018, 08:20:52 PM
I see and base on my own research by geeting a lot of information, by joining social of the project . I think the good ICO to invest this month probably will shiftcash because they have 1 week more before the ICo end the hard cap is 12.8 million dollars and the collected has been 12.2 million dollars and I think before the ICO end they will reach their hard cap and this project will become successful and the investor will get high profit.
Pages:
Jump to: