Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 72. (Read 45276 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
i will go for nucleus vision and experty, good projects with great team
Activity: 23
January 07, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
I can't help but name 2 - SelfKey and Gimmer (pre in Jan, public in Feb). Both well worth looking into!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
January 07, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
I'm probably most excited about Gems but like a handful of others. The team has been very responsive and it's telegram has a growing an active community.

You can join to telegram : https://t.me/GemsOrg
Activity: 111
January 07, 2018, 05:41:25 PM
It will be my first ico I think the project name: Experty
Experty is developing a "skype" for payable consultations so this the great idea for me and except this there is a really good team behind the project
Activity: 41
January 07, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

I think wepower is a good investment
Activity: 1
January 07, 2018, 04:58:00 PM
Word on the Nucleus Vision Telegram is that there will be a limit of 1 ETH investment for each individual on the whitelist.

Disappointed if true - wanted to invest a lot more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

XRB TEAM MAKES NEW ICO : DADI

What is DADI?

DADI is a global, decentralized cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Unlike existing centralized cloud services, DADI implements a fog computing structure - a decentralized pool of devices, all of which are connected to the Internet. With DADI there is no single authority that regulates computing resource distribution. The platform uses cost-efficient fog computing organized by aDecentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Autonomous Organization (DAO) rather than a centralized cloud structure, removing the need to pay in advance for private and monopolized cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.

DADI's web services are organized around a microservices architecture that provides a series of intelligent apps for building digital products.

Who is DADI?

The DADI team is 18 strong, majority engineers, and all senior in their own fields. The company operates an all-remote setup, with a focus on asynchronous working designed to facilitate a healthy life/work balance.

DADI ERC20 token:

"DADI tokens are an integral part of the DADI Network. Consumers will be charged fees for their usage of DADI Web Services. The biggest slice of those fees will go to Hosts, with a percentage of every Host’s income paid to the Gateways that they are attached to. A smaller percentage is retained and dedicated to supporting the underlying connectivity of the network (the Ecosystem fund). A similar percentage is paid to the DADI team for the ongoing development and iteration of the platform, while Investors earn a percentage from all transactions and operational fees."

KEY LINKS

Supporting site for the DADI Crowdsale: https://dadi.cloud/r/v0fy4j5feh

Documents

Technology

Connect with the team

You really want to invest in something that copied the whitepaper of SONM Huh
Activity: 56
January 07, 2018, 04:54:04 PM
Wanchain for sure

Wanchain Ico is over for a while...

But a good coin for sure
Activity: 5
January 07, 2018, 04:36:13 PM
What are the Next ICOs which will be listed on Binance?
Activity: 31
January 07, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
Refereum Token Sale on 8th February seems like it could be interesting. Got a working product + you can earn points now and test it out.
Activity: 4
January 07, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
If your not in yet,
check out swissborg and thank me later Smiley https://ico.swissborg.com
if that helped you, you can help me Smiley use that link and be my refferal https://ico.swissborg.com/#/register?sb=120464
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 04:16:36 PM
Also Gems looks very potential.
Hope this guys adding me on whitelist Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Wanchain for sure
Activity: 13
January 07, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
https://envion.icoref.link/click?pid=1500&offer_id=1

Only a week left to invest in this potential gem. 
Activity: 140
January 07, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
I suggest to invest in these coins:

Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcconnet
Vinnd
Echat coin
Rate Ico 2.0
Diwtokens
Nodepower
Peliculium ( is super cheap, just 0.01€)
Live Stars
Triforce
Aurora

Personally i invest in these coins....Good Luck!

Activity: 171
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
neo and qtum infrastructure projects will earn more. it's not investment advice.

however, in order to be strong, they have to add quality projects to their structure. Cool Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
There are many ICOs going on but you need to understand what you feel would be viable. Some projects are very good but market adoption becomes a problem , while some have easy use cases and easy to adopt to the existing market.

For me, personally i'd pick these ICOs (In no particular order):

ONTOLOGY
APEX
CREDITS
KAIROS
ZILLIQA
BLUZELLE

They all have PoCs(Proof Of Concept) and they have good team that can deliver.

The choice is yours, which is based on the research you've done on these.

Activity: 4
January 07, 2018, 12:17:38 PM
My dad just sent the link for Valhalla Coin's ICO, normally he's just unknowingly forwarding scams but his survivalist roots pulled through this time- Its basically a privatized coast guard/Liam Neeson a la Taken for hire. When the zombie apocalypse comes, they swoop down in helicopters and whisk you away to safety... may also work for floods and earthquakes. 

This one is a winner. Was just on their site.

tokensale.valhallacoin.com
Activity: 15
January 07, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
any interest in vice token?

https://vicetoken.com/
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2018, 04:55:18 AM
Please name 1 ICO to buy for January 2018 that can be a gem later?

Envion ICO is still ongoing. You can still join it. This is definitely one of the best ICOs in January 2018. Although Envion has started its ICO in December of 2017, it will end in January 2018 so this will still fall on your question. The Envion ICO has already gathered more than 48.6 Million USD and contributors are still growing in numbers. This is going to become one of the most successful ICO in this month. Definitely, the Envion token will become a gem later because of a very strong community backing.
Pages:
Jump to: