Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 80. (Read 45275 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 252
November 29, 2017, 08:28:09 PM
Qchain.co (blockchain powered advertising platform)
Novablitz (Trading Card Game by Magic the Gathering team)
Virtue.Poker (Online poker site using blockchain technology, legendary poker celebrity Phil Ivey and Poker pro Dan Colman are the advisors)
Bankera (Getting EU bank license, bank that utilizing blockchain technology, it is a production fork of Spectrocoin)

Is there a list for these ICO's softcap, hardcap, exact date etc. info in one website?
And if somehow they sort out as rating that would be great. It would be easier to pick.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

Participated in Minniaps tokens, Nothing happened.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 07:57:23 PM
Virtue.Poker (Online poker site using blockchain technology, legendary poker celebrity Phil Ivey and Poker pro Dan Colman are the advisors)
Bankera (Getting EU bank license, bank that utilizing blockchain technology, it is a production fork of Spectrocoin)

Do you know if there are recent news about the probability that Bankera will really get EU bank license?
This ICO is very interesting but I'm a little scepticous about the license...
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 05:47:26 AM

This is a good list.
Their chat group are as below
Qchain Telegram group https://t.me/qchainplatform
Novablitz Telegram group https://t.me/novablitz
Bankera uses Rocketchat https://chat.bankera.com
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 10:14:39 PM
The current hot trend nowadays is the MLM ICO and coin lending. Many investors have made quick profits thanks to these ICO projects. You can refer to projects like Bitchamps, Ucoincash, Unix ... Let's study thoroughly before investing.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
November 28, 2017, 09:51:11 PM
i think best ico for december is aurora idex because it's a big competitor for etherdelta. now volume is low but with that ico they will make more capital and that decentralized exchange will be used en masse.
Activity: 77
November 28, 2017, 09:11:15 PM
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain
November 28, 2017, 08:05:59 PM
Obviously a bit bias - we're from the Jibrel Network and our token sale is live now.

We built the jWallet, which is really a crypto-engineering work of art.

All data stays local in browser cache, private keys never leave the device.

And we have a strong roll-out / roadmap!

Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 28, 2017, 12:20:30 AM
Playkey is my advice for you. It is a potential project to invest in December. Let check its website to get more information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 27, 2017, 11:53:53 PM
WELL, there are 3 ICO in December that starts. I chose ICo ENVION. A great project for mining with the use of natural energy. I think this project is powerful to shoot in the future. The rapidly growing community in the telegram is already more than 6.5 thousand subscribers. It shows how the project is interesting for people. So, the developers are pretty active and answer all questions. In General, believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 27, 2017, 11:33:53 PM
Earth Token Natural Exchange Asset is the next big thing here. You don't need to cut down trees just for you to earn you, We need sustain and preserve our mother earth. Natural Asset Exchange is the next big thing
Activity: 2
November 27, 2017, 11:29:08 PM
Cashaa (CAS)
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
November 27, 2017, 11:14:15 PM

Let me add on that  link post
https://icobranch.io/
Maybe is a good choise to analyze more than ico , many ico must be do research ... the choise is up to you, come in or not

Activity: 26
November 27, 2017, 09:39:23 PM
You can track Bitchamps and Spacoin. These are good coin, the dev team is developing in the trend of MLM and lending is hot now. This is only my opinion, if you decide to invest you should study very carefully.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 27, 2017, 07:55:26 PM
CanYa ICO is a good choose, the ICO has begun already,  they have hard cap is only 29333 ETH, more infos can be found here https://sale.canya.io, do not be missed out
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 27, 2017, 07:44:45 PM
Angel Token is a very good ICO i think. They have a solid project and a great team. It is great if you are interested about being part of an investment club and to receive dividend (You need a minimum of 10000 Angel Tokens to receive dividend and to be part of the club). And there is also great bonus for first investors. The ICO started on the 27th November.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 07:44:22 PM
hi guyz im new here in bitcointalk and i am just curios about ICO is this safe to invest in some ICO?

Read my signature.  Neufund is a new way of ICO.  It is the safest option you get; you can retrieve funds after investing.  You don't like it?  You get your eth back.  90% between 0-18months, 100% after 18 months.
Activity: 18
November 27, 2017, 05:40:46 PM
hi guyz im new here in bitcointalk and i am just curios about ICO is this safe to invest in some ICO?

yes, I think it's safe, but before you invest, you better understand about the ico, because we do not know whether or not we will choose ico will be successful or not.
talking about ico, i'm sure fluzfluz is one of the good ico to invest.
fluzfluz it looks like it's a solid project I'm going in, thanks
Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 27, 2017, 04:27:20 PM
One of the best ICO for this month is IndaHash , any project that support social influencers will be great.
Activity: 156
Start my crypto for better world
November 27, 2017, 04:06:53 PM
INS
THE GROCERY INDUSTRY, REINVENTED
FIRST GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM DIRECTLY CONNECTING GROCERY MANUFACTURERS AND CONSUMERS

BENEFITS TO CONSUMERS
High-quality groceries cheaper than in stores
Groceries bought online easily and conveniently
Unlimited access to suppliers of choice

BENEFITS TO MANUFACTURERS
Full control of product pricing and listing
Marketing and promotion directly to consumers
Fast and detailed customer feedback

https://tokensale.ins.world/?ref=95b73ade537917782e765359

Pages:
Jump to: