Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ico for June 2018 - page 4. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
My best ICO in June, 2018 is Productivist.  The Productivist has the idea to connect manufacturing devices to their blockchain. Anyone can join the Productivist network: companies, marketplaces, and normal users that for example possess a 3D-printer.  In case a certain company needs more manufacturing capacity, it can consult the Productivist blockchain to find connected devices in their area to have them to produce the needed products.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
I would recommend joining the project Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
I would recommend that you buy the Pavo tokens. Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project PAVOCOIN, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
Undoubtedly ICO is a great investment with a great future, but there is one thing but it is impossible to reliably answer what's best, it all depends on the investment strategy.  It's all very subjective and personal.  It's hard to make predictions even for 1 month, for even more meaningless swing.  You can take into account a lot of futurological forecasts, but there is no guarantee that they will be more reliable than the forecasts of a beginner.  One can say for sure.  In my experience, it is much more convenient and reliable to invest through good companies.  For yourself, picked out Eloncity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
the most encouraging ICO gauge of 2018 is Cointed on the grounds that it is an organization with a mission and chooses to change cash utilizing crypto. Cointed has set up a system of Crypto ATM machines in Austria and a few other European nations. Their tokens are called CTD and encourage ATM securing
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
Check my signature , this is the best ico right now dont miss the opportunity to invest and be part of fstest and the most awaited ico this month.

man, moneytoken ICO is ended Smiley

IMN is my favorite ICO to, but now tokensale is finished.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 12, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
ICOs also little risk in this month because already all the coins are dump in the market. So we should pick the ICO platform anytime this will move to down and  better we should stay away in ICO platform we are all safe mode in current situation. But some promising projects are always growing so we should analyse and moniter the right platform then pick to right time this is the best way to choose the ICO in every month.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 12, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
Check my signature , this is the best ico right now dont miss the opportunity to invest and be part of fstest and the most awaited ico this month.
Activity: 76
June 12, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
Whats best ico for JUNE 2018

I know Xcov.com ico and fantom
What about you ?

check go network, 45 mln$ already reached.
https://icodrops.com/gonetwork/
https://tokensale.gonetwork.co/

finished after 4 day
Activity: 34
June 12, 2018, 06:05:45 AM
my faworite is daw network - https://icodrops.com/dav-network/

now is last round, finished after 14 day.
Activity: 64
June 12, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

What about you ?

i like keplertek,  https://keplertek.org/
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 12, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
Unfortunately, there is very little chance to get there, Fantom will hold 2 rounds of the lottery and only 2400 people will be able to participate in its ICO.
Activity: 95
June 12, 2018, 01:22:49 AM

What about you ?

Phantom is a good project with a strong team, a possible competitor icon. In this project, it is definitely worth taking part.
Yes, I think so. I applied KYC few days ago, hope will be approved.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
Hello, everybody talking about fantom ico for june. Am just hearing about this Altcoin for the 1st time. Can anyone share the link to their ANN so i can learn more about the project. Thanks
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 05:50:21 PM
Have a look at Varanida too

It has a great potential

I will rather prefer an ICO like Varanida to invest in

Its concepts are great and will yield bountiful profit

There are indeed interesting initiatives in this space; but the market is so huge (look at the off-chain companies in the ads / publishing industry) that the true differentiator will be team's execution and vision.
We are offering several advantages to all stakeholders that we are describing our WP (https://www.varanida.com/whitepaper.pdf).
To name just a few:
- advertisers: can build apps on top of our protocol and pay less their ads if their ads quality score is high
- publishers: can run nodes to allow them faster ads delivery and get rewarded by the network
- users: rewarded for their attention, their data and also for voting for quality of ads & content
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 11, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
I know Fantom for June too, it is very hype, as well as Metronome. Usechain and Quadrant Protocol can also bring a good profit to their investors, in my opinion.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

What about you ?
The ICO for the month of June in my opinion is Etherisc, it has as a goal, making insurance fair and accessible. A decentralized insurance protocol to collectively build insurance products. It has great benefits for those who will invest in it and those who will partake in the bounty. Check it out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
June 11, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

What about you ?
Still finding don't know how much time I've wasted this summer but I'm sure i will find the best suited for me. As they say take your time don't rush it until you find it and also "never give up" those words don't work everyone but still works for me. As of now im looking at some running ICO's that can maybe benefit me though I'm still taking my time to identify this ICO to ensure my saftey and my money im done with hyip and ponzis somehow i can identify them but i don't judge things quickly i learn all them and judge it at my perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: