Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for March 2018 - page 6. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 07, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
Effect.AI - Effect.AI proposes a private, decentralized ecosystem for AI development and AI related services called The Effect Network. This network is designed to provide an alternative to services like Amazon Mechanical Turk, Fiverr, OneSpace and Guru. The Effect Network will operate fully on smart contracts deployed on the NEO blockchain. The goal will be to provide most, if not all of the services necessary for a healthy and accessible artificial intelligence market.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
https://www.blockshipping.io/ is for sure the most interesting ICO of March. 4.6 on ICObench, 5.0 on TrackICO a solid business case (where they actually use blockchain) and an experienced team! Only downside is that they don't provide bounties yet.. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31330662)
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
February 27, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
I think it is very nice and successful ICO in March. I want to invest 3-4. Asiatic projects with generality.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
February 27, 2018, 02:03:47 AM
I think that all three are best if the developer could make high selling. Just depends on us which ICO we want to support and where we trust it.
Activity: 1
February 27, 2018, 12:50:16 AM
Best in March would have to be Tomocoin. However, POC is closed and no ICO. Can only wait to it's available on exchanges.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2018, 12:14:07 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 26, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
Debitum Network is designed to unite borrowers and those who help them apply: investors (lenders), risk assessors, document validators, insurers, etc.

Companies or individual professionals who work in the alternative finance space can connect-in to the network for free and immediately begin facilitating cross-border deals.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
My Bet for March is:

- BitGuild (Gaming platform, Justin Sun adviser)

- NEX (decentralized exchange on the NEO blockchain)

- Hycon (new Blockchain)

Of all the upcoming ICOs, these 3 looking most strongly.
Activity: 58
February 26, 2018, 02:18:58 AM
From your list I think Enkidu is good to bet, however there are some other good ICOs, I am looking forward to TEND and TV Two.

What is difference between Enkidu and BitJob?
Activity: 32
February 26, 2018, 01:15:53 AM
Hi Guys!

My pick is DML. Do give this review a read: https://medium.com/@khawaja.faheem/white-paper-review-decentralized-machine-learning-ac1715f54d48

Cheers!
Faheem
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 26, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
Genesis is an open-source blockchain platform, the basis of which was laid in 2011 by programmer Oleg Strelenko. The platform's code was written completely from the ground up. Currently, there is a team of over 15 top-tier software developers working on the project. We can't run an ICO for the concept of Genesis the way that we like, that's why we decided to give away 85% of all tokens to a maximum number of programmers, so that with the help of the community Genesis becomes the best blockchain platform in the world.

85% of all tokens will be distributed for free among GitHub users, who put a star in the gist [click the red letter below to visit the gist]. Only for those with 1+ year GitHub accounts.

If you plan on making big on ICO, you better build your own smart contract network which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Join Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 03:32:10 PM
I think Mossland is good to invest. It is augmented reality mobile game like Pokemon Go, but on blockchain and in this game you can earn tokens. People like such things (Pokemon Go was really popular) and project has strong team with experience in game development.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
Two Best ICO for March 2018 recommend:

Debitum Network: Borderless small business financing. Leveraging Blockchain technology to secure and distribute fiat investments to the SME world. Decentralized, accessible, and fair.

Social Media Market: the decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, run and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers.
- Secure transactions. Ethereum based platform uses an escrow payment system which holds the contract fees until the set obligations are met.
- Decentralised dispute solution system.

Forty Seven:Forty Seven is a project aimed to create a universal bank both for users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system.
Features: - Blockchain - Biometrics - Service-oriented architecture - Machine learning - Open API - Smart contracts - Adaptive security architecture - Conversational systems - Cloud computing
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
February 25, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
This there are few promising projects comes to the market. Please find list below.
ABchain
This is the digital advertising platform. Which can be useful to the all the internet handling sites. Hope this have bright future
Quantacoin
This digital currency project is immediate liquidity and currency functionality.
Fintrex
Taking loan on digital currency is long time using option. This project makes the loaning system via cryptos highly secured.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 11:01:52 AM
I don't know why these 3 projects are rated very high, most of the good projects that I think are coming up in march would either be sold out in Pre-sale and private sale most won't even enter ICO stage unless it is the team decisions to open it up to the public but it is getting more expensive for developers to conduct KYC
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
Im planning to invest on cedex and helbiz both are good projects but helbiz ico will end on march 4 so there more time to buy now according to their website the coin will be listed on major global exchange.

GenieICO is going well until now and it's getting bigger and bigger. The team is a trusted one with solid targets in their mind. I liked it very much and I'm supporting it by heart. The crowdsale will end this month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
February 25, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
Well OP should also include VLB token as one of your watchlist ICO , this project is realistic, its co founder is a trusted professional, its platform is based on real world. This is how you should  choose ICO project.  Check and review white paper this project is a champ. http://vlb.io.

I looked at their whitepaper and I think you are right about this project being realistic. Will make another list which will include this. Thanks

Russian team Sad too much chance of scam. I am not trust to the Russian ICO
Activity: 50
February 23, 2018, 02:03:05 AM
Sharpay looks decent I am still doing research and am considering it because it is a simple concept, decent team, quick roadmap with a need for Blockchain tech.

I also like Stop The Fakes as it could be revolutionary, it's going after a large market and it's rewarding people for doing good. Also a decent looking team, fills a need for Blockchain tech and could make the world a better place by taking cash away from organized crime.

Feedback appreciated, I'm not registered for either as of yet but they're both on my radar.
Pages:
Jump to: