Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO of 2017? - page 5. (Read 1307 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 18
November 19, 2017, 03:32:46 PM
Not going to click on your random link man. No offense, but this site is known for scamming and on behalf of the community we do not have any idea if that link contains potential viruses or whatever.

With that said, to answer your question, or at least the title of this thread, the best ICO of 2017 is looking like it will be Angel Token. Check out my signature. Click on it to visit their website/social media pages and more. They are offering a guaranteed 6.9x ROI if you invest in their ICO.

Same here I am not going to click that link it just looks suspicious.

For me I guess the best ICO of 2017 was hacken, Hacken did a really good job and hacken is the great idea and it is the first token for white hat hackers, they are the best ico of 2017 you can see the charts.

Are you retarded?
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 03:27:31 PM
Not going to click on your random link man. No offense, but this site is known for scamming and on behalf of the community we do not have any idea if that link contains potential viruses or whatever.

With that said, to answer your question, or at least the title of this thread, the best ICO of 2017 is looking like it will be Angel Token. Check out my signature. Click on it to visit their website/social media pages and more. They are offering a guaranteed 6.9x ROI if you invest in their ICO.

Same here I am not going to click that link it just looks suspicious.

For me I guess the best ICO of 2017 was hacken, Hacken did a really good job and hacken is the great idea and it is the first token for white hat hackers, they are the best ico of 2017 you can see the charts.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 03:27:27 PM
Hey! There are a lot of good projects  that you can find here   https://topicolist.com/

It remains for you to decide with which of these projects to work for you, good luck!
November 19, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

Here try this one:

http://www.disney.com

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 03:25:05 PM
Good luck rasing fund for him, do you know Vitalik is one of the richest guys in the space. There are alot of people in real need of money where just $1000 mean alot to their lives.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
November 19, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

November 19, 2017, 03:18:01 PM
Just when you thought you've seen it all

https://fitvitalik.io
Pages:
Jump to: