Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO of week - page 16. (Read 7452 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 02:36:11 AM
Airfio ICO- crypto banking paltfrom which is started today
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 01:51:53 AM
is there a new list for DEC/Jan??

that crazy dazy list was awesome but most of them are already sold out COMPLETELY
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 12:40:00 PM
This week (07 Dec 2017) starts an interesting ICO. This is DreamTeam. The first esports and gaming recruitment and management platform that uses blockchain & smart contracts to unlock a multi-billion dollar economy.
Activity: 61
December 04, 2017, 11:23:55 AM
I would suggest emutoken.org Take a look at
WP https://emuproject.org/files/WhitePaper_eng.pdf and you will see
what i mean
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 08:01:08 AM
Hi, if you know any worth to check start-up with pre-ICO, please leave your comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/
and we will reward you with YUPIES.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
November 24, 2017, 12:17:51 PM
The best list of new campaigns can be found on this site. http://bountylord.com/. Good campaigns are required to have a bounty.
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
November 24, 2017, 12:16:21 PM
It's really not easy picking the best amongst the pack as tons of ICOs are released almost every minute.
To pick the best you really need to research almost every ICO then draw up a conclusion.
Activity: 196
November 24, 2017, 12:12:20 PM
The best ico of course this week is oracles, oracles only raise 4w ethernet, and oracles have their own blockchain, not common erc20 coins, low market value and innovation, the probability of profit should be great.
 Shocked
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 12:08:32 PM
Ccore is not in the list. It is one of the best ico i have seen. Ccore is a Crypto Payment Platform that allows to spend them on various fiat based online services without losing value on the exchange. Owners of online-stores will be able to accept cryptocurrency for payment, while not losing part of their profit due to variation of cryptocurrency rate. Important concept is there. Project objectives seems to be achievable because of solid project team. Huge community support is there. Hope it will have a great future.
Activity: 19
November 24, 2017, 10:10:01 AM
The ico of amor is currently my favourite. I think the ico will start next week. I really like the concept and believe that it can be a game changer in the Dating industry. They will develop a Tinder-like platform, also with an mobile app, for dating. I personally dislike all the fakes on Tinder and also hate giving these centralized companies all my data. There should be a solution that gives people the control over their data back. Amor provides this and on top protects real users from fake ones because people that had a date are rate each others profile accuracy and other factors. All verified through the blockchain and with its internal currency AMOR. I am looking forward to start dating crypto enthusiasts! But this project has a wider scope than just crypto, it can go mainstream. But in the early stages its also cool dating cryptoenthusiasts. Looking forward to this

Yes I'm also very excited about Amor and eagerly waiting to buy when the crowdsale starts early next month.
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
November 24, 2017, 10:08:46 AM
We opened our ICO today,
since 2013 our team is working on the creation of the most advanced and reliable technology for forecasts on securities.
Our machine learning based platform has a track record of successfull predictions on financial stocks markets.
Since August 2017 we decided to adapt our AI algoritms to the analyses of the crypto currencies world.
This way we developed the first Robo Advisor offering daily forecasts and stats on crypto currencies and tokens.
We decide to open this ICO because we want  to improve our performance on the crypto predictions and to make use of the blockchain to secure these forecasts in order to be fair and unchangeable.

If you are interested take a look at
https://roboadvisorcoin.com/get-rac-token/
Activity: 28
November 24, 2017, 09:43:48 AM
None of the listed ICO is within my radar, the ones i am participating in are not listed, so i can't tell which is the best based on the list presented.So what are we saying.
Activity: 37
November 24, 2017, 09:16:07 AM
For it is Cointed. I have used their services in the past, and now I totally support their venture.

Same, I trusted them some funds this Monday.
Activity: 49
November 24, 2017, 09:15:10 AM
For it is Cointed. I have used their services in the past, and now I totally support their venture.
Activity: 8
November 24, 2017, 09:14:06 AM
here is the best ico of the week..

In case you missed it
Amazon exchange has a presale of their x tokens. In a few hours it's gonna probably be sold so hurry up.

here is the link: www.amazonexchange.net

I bought for 50$  and hope to earn at least 300-500$ when they get listed on exchanges. Again, i think that thisw coin will go up just because of their name.

oh yes.. i am writing this bcs when you buy coins you will get extra coins via airdrop if you write a post with hashtag #Amazonexchange
Activity: 6
November 24, 2017, 06:13:49 AM
Currently I am waitnig for Mira pre-ico, this project looks good and very long platform so if you want you can invest in MIRA tokens for the cheap price during pre-sale. But read the white paper, it has a detail description about the concept and decide whether it is important, achievable or realistic one. Team is also an important factor for successful launch of ICO. Read their thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mira-cryptocurrencies-have-never-been-so-easy-2367768. I wish you to make a right choice.
Activity: 308
November 23, 2017, 01:02:04 PM
I think all the projects above have a very good vision and mission of course in their respective fields Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
November 23, 2017, 09:40:06 AM
Mate you are missing the start up ICO from the crypto-veteran Verify ICO. see https://verify.as

I bet you love the idea of shopping online dont you? But the existing problem is the satisfaction and security, is it?
Well, verify is the solution for that. They serves as arbitrary to your transaction making you (buyer and the seller) secure thru smart contract.
Charging only 1% as arbitration fee as insurance. Not to mention , the Team behing this ICO start up are the one who managed the payment system in Amazon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 09:32:43 AM
Crowdholding has a potential, great concept.
Already has closed their Pre-ICO and now running an ICO.

Great co-creation platform, running since March and people are already earning crypto.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 378
November 22, 2017, 08:12:28 AM
I guess one project called Cashaa has the potential to become next success story, there is already lot of traction for this ICO around . It has both good team and well defined team with a strong time frame for execution
Pages:
Jump to: