Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to Invest - page 2. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 10, 2017, 03:08:16 AM
pundi x, spectiv, aidcoin
pundix is ico that make an machine to make trasaction bitcoin easier.

spectic is a virtual reality ico.

aidcoin is charity ico that supppprted by many big company such as uniceff and many more charity company. it would be biggest charity coin in crypto.
Activity: 153
December 10, 2017, 02:02:59 AM
There are several.
From the ones opening this week, strongly suggest AppCoins (APPC, https://appcoins.io).
I started to invest in AppCoins in the pre-sale because I see two points in future: 1) when the other independent app stores like Amazon App Store, Yandex App Store, Samsung App, Xiaomi picks, will move to the app coins protocol and start to contribute to the protocol 2) when OEMs and developers will prefer to do business with AppCoins based stores than Google Play.
This first can take 1 to 2 years, the second can take 3 to 5 years.
In both cases, it will drive a big jump in the valuation of the token.
With a hard cap of $15.3m, it's not difficult.
But that's only my opinion.
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
December 10, 2017, 01:19:43 AM
As of now, i am eyeing on lending ICOs. Looking into their returns, growth is as much as 80x and as less as 4x. Not that bad right? But mind you, top rated lending ICOs are very hard to purchase but just give it a try.
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 12:08:06 AM
I recommend trade.io, ins ecosystem and indahash. It seems that this ico is really hot right now and people are just throwing their money at it (but of course, not blindly) because the project and the team looks solid. The ins ecosystem for example is nearing their hard cap after only 5 days(?) of the ico.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
December 09, 2017, 11:44:27 PM
I have never heard of Storzor in the market and this concludes to me that it doesn't have any hype in the market. A coin with lesser/no hype doesn't raise much money and eventually losses it's value over time. A coin/token which has good hype in the market certainly gets the most attention and is overbought in its initial stage. This leads to potential growth and your investment then yields good profit. So try to find a project that has good hype in the market. Projects like Electroneum, Enjin coin, Wepower, Eidoo had a good hype and are running successful now.
Activity: 89
December 09, 2017, 11:29:02 PM
i dont know which the best, but maybe C like good ICO to be invested in, it has good development and solid team, you can check my signature and go to the thread. it will give you profit to invest in it. the dev are so humble and keep active on the forum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
December 09, 2017, 11:22:44 PM
The title says "Best ICO to Invest" but what I found is a guy who needs a review about the ICO that he would like to participate. Clickbaited.
Yeah misleading title. Probably this was a failed attempt by OP to advertise this ICO, claiming it to be the "best ICO to invest in".
 Currently there are so many ICOs I don't even know how people decide which one would turn out to be a profitable ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 11:15:07 PM
The United Traders Token ICO from my signature.

United Traders is a stable brand since 2008 that already made money and reputation on stock exchanges.
They have own investment fund, learning platform, and magazine.
Many of their traders conduct video blogs on YouTube and were invited on business TV shows.

Strong team, in a word.
They also paid for a signature bounty regularly  Cheesy
And I put some money into this ICO because of belief in success.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 11:06:21 PM
Hmmm. Good ICO project often no need to send spam email to other people to advertise about their project. LOL. I never trust any ICO project sending me an email to let me know about their project Smiley). There are a lot of ICO project so it's really difficult to find out a good one to invest in, I think you should take a look at INS project, collected more than 50% hard cap in just few hours of the first day of ICO. For now ICO project collected about 80% hard cap already. Cheesy
Some scam ico start sent message on bitcointalk to me. They are using everything they can to get ours money, beware!
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
December 09, 2017, 10:36:07 PM
Hmmm. Good ICO project often no need to send spam email to other people to advertise about their project. LOL. I never trust any ICO project sending me an email to let me know about their project Smiley). There are a lot of ICO project so it's really difficult to find out a good one to invest in, I think you should take a look at INS project, collected more than 50% hard cap in just few hours of the first day of ICO. For now ICO project collected about 80% hard cap already. Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 07:39:32 PM
Phoscoin really seem to have a lot of potential, its an anonymous coin, the fastest coin plus with the lowest fees.
I think it's value will go so high from the presale price.
It will at least hit the 2$ ( the presale price is 0.10$ so x20)
Merit: 15
December 09, 2017, 06:56:01 PM
At the moment, I have only invested on Investy. It's a good platform to get help for your personal investments.
December 09, 2017, 06:17:32 PM
I would like to know that i got a email about storzor ico I wish to participate in that ico please guide me this is first time to invest in the ico i will be happy if someone will guide me i am newbie in this field. Is there anyone that could help me about it. Thanks to everyone.

Be very careful because not only are there a lot of scams, but there are also quite a few, a majority, of legitimate projects that will fail. Dig deep when you research the projects which interest you. Don't get caught up in the hype and only invest in projects that you understand, not the projects that you don't understand but "sound" good. And, keep your eyes and ears open because there is money to be made here.

Yes I agree. I only do research and then I'm comfortable to ask about it. I did a solid 2 weeks of research on the bee token before I even mentioned it to anyone. Always do your due diligence. And if you're interested in the bee token, https://www.thebeetoken.com/
I just wait first the monitor before I asked about what what. I bet if you later good will surely look how his process runs when both surely investors would also be much interested
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
December 09, 2017, 06:08:03 PM
Wabi the best ico in the world. Ico has finished but I will buy back a lot up to 20x it is amazing project that is going to the moon. It is solving a real problem which is fraud.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
December 09, 2017, 06:06:17 PM
I would like to know that i got a email about storzor ico I wish to participate in that ico please guide me this is first time to invest in the ico i will be happy if someone will guide me i am newbie in this field. Is there anyone that could help me about it. Thanks to everyone.

Be very careful because not only are there a lot of scams, but there are also quite a few, a majority, of legitimate projects that will fail. Dig deep when you research the projects which interest you. Don't get caught up in the hype and only invest in projects that you understand, not the projects that you don't understand but "sound" good. And, keep your eyes and ears open because there is money to be made here.

Yes I agree. I only do research and then I'm comfortable to ask about it. I did a solid 2 weeks of research on the bee token before I even mentioned it to anyone. Always do your due diligence. And if you're interested in the bee token, https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
December 09, 2017, 05:18:47 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
December 09, 2017, 04:45:10 PM
I would recommend Centra Tech.
ICO has ended but this is hugely undervalued projects,  price will rise after they finish working on legal stuff. https://www.centra.tech/
Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem
December 09, 2017, 04:41:57 PM
Everyone is investing in LiveEdu.tv ICO and Indahash ICO nowadays, no doubt on that. Make sure the ico you suggested is legit, many scams out there.
Activity: 73
December 09, 2017, 04:35:37 PM
If you are finding a good ICO to invest, I would like suggest you trade.io. This project creates an asset exchange for the market. You can access its website to understand

Agree its also teamed up with an existing venture that has an existing client base so off to a good start out of the gate. Utemis is also one just about to hit the market that is looking to do what Alibaba did to Latin America. Recommend looking into the team as they are experienced in different countries as well as Juan being connected with Alibaba and potentially could even be a buy out before it ends the ICO. Can see it here - https://www.utemis.com/
Merit: 161
December 09, 2017, 04:30:32 PM
There is no best ICO to invest in, at the end of the day it still remains as a risk. As long as it hasn't hit an exchange you will be sitting with the coins in your hand waiting. Then upon release tons of people might decide to dump and the price goes down fast. Invest only what you are willing to lose and after investing consider it even as lost until you can make a profit with it. That storzor ico is just like any other ico and will be a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: