Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest in 2018 - page 5. (Read 954 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:50:26 PM
If you want to invest in ICO then why are you waiting for May month. Now a days, many ICOs available in crypto market where you can invest and get good profits.

After more analysis on ICO (Initial Coin Offering), I found HashGains which is one of the largest ICO platform. It gives to you lifetime opportunity of its crowd sale program and also provides many offers and bonus. where funding would be utilized to build it’s state of green cloud mining data centers in Canada and India.
Activity: 47
May 14, 2018, 07:32:04 PM
I copied and pasted this from another question.

I will gladly say Leapwithalice.io, I am on their team.

Leap With Alice provides a FREE Augmented Reality creation suite, giving educators the ability to reimagine how students learn. This FREE creation tool (‘Alice Labs’), represents a leap in creative education that transforms the classroom from a passive work environment into an immersive learning experience. Simple drag-and-drop tools and templates present teachers the resources needed to generate interactive content that increases engagement, resulting in a higher level of education.

The ‘Alice Exchange’ provides the capacity to create, buy, and sell enhanced educational content. The ALICE utility token acts as the native currency for the Alice Exchange, as well as an incentive structure, rewarding the creation and curation of quality content. Pairing AR with blockchain technology, Leap With Alice fosters a secure ecosystem where each user’s content, data, and funds are safely stored. Bringing the puzzle pieces together, Leap With Alice creates a world where students learn through innovation and educators earn through imagination.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 14, 2018, 03:25:23 PM
I think not, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in a company that has a clear real goal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 14, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
Good ICO in my opinion
-Egretia
-Phantasima
-Nex
-QuarkChain
-Anatomy
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 10:37:27 AM
If you closely look through different ICO s u will notice few interesting positions targeting different markets with different business plans.

Have a look at blockchain hotels a unique project first but not last https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 14, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
good ico to invest in my opinion is equitybase, gbcoin, and vico ico three ico can be trusted and will be successful this year
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
May 14, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
This year I chose to attach three of the ICO project.
1. Monsterbit -clone crypto cats, but more interesting.
2. Flogmall - marketplace for buying and selling goods for cryptocurrency.
3. Opiria - is another blockchain project to work with personal data.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
Bitupper as for me. Their idea is to make cyrptocurrencies easy to use for an ordinary person. You can use them just like fiat and with all advantages of blockchain such as security (advanced security using up-to-date means) and decentralization. In addition, they make a big ecosystem that contains community services and business solutions.
Activity: 28
May 14, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
An excellent idea is using blockchain technology in the tourism industry:

The ICO is now available:

TICKO.IO

Introduction Video #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqRnQORgVcE

Introduction Video #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_4OUKYeAs

Introduction Video #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMdIvn2HkXg

Spanish Introduction Video | India Introduction Video | Indonesia Introduction Video | Turkish Introduction Video | Bangladesh Introduction Video

And the other links:

White Paper | One Paper | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Reddit | Vimeo
May 14, 2018, 06:25:12 AM
The only ICO which has some flight companies behind it:

Tourism + Aviation + Ticket Management + Hotel Reservation

TICKO.IO

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 06:17:18 AM
I agree, but to Paymot, I've heard a lot, a really good company, I've just started investing and, in principle, it's still chic.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
May 14, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
May 14, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
I was really glad when the companies started to unite, especially those that I trust, one company I invest or invest in co-operates with another, then I already trust two companies, thereby increasing investment and reducing risk.  A good example of this is the NEM, I have been investing there for a long time, and here I find that they have teamed up with Paytomat.  Generally did not know what it was.  I'm a gambler gambling and I decided to put it there and everything turned out super now looking for such different cases because the stable success of these two forces to move forward.
May 14, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Allstocks would be my choice. Its a great investment
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
May 08, 2018, 09:52:59 AM
Thanks to this thread I realized what ICO it is not necessary to participate. Let's replenish the list further Smiley
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 05:31:55 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best upcoming ICO's.

Please suggest me some good ICOs.

Okey my friend, I can recommend some interesting project:
Luckchemy  an example of ICO that already has a product, and now they are raising funds for the growth and development of all ideas.
The company on the open sale now, with the 40% bonus   Wink

If you want - communicate with the team in telegram)
Activity: 14
May 07, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
i discover there are alot of good companies and promising payment like bitcoin crown
but my question is are they reliable?
the other thing i also discover is as a newbie cant participate in some compaign
Activity: 392
May 07, 2018, 01:49:07 PM
Are you already up to date with the latest news of this project? On the official site you will find all the necessary information https://cco.peculium.io/
Activity: 54
Merit: 8
May 07, 2018, 12:17:52 PM
https://buzcoin.io/
This is the coolest Russian IСО. Just do not hit me hard afterwards Grin
Pages:
Jump to: