Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest in - page 3. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 04:29:25 AM
Thanks all.

Thought there is a popular one as like when you say bitcoin its the best and the safest when compared to the othere ones.

There are so many out there I'm not sure which to go for
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
Hi All,

So I'm looking into ICO's as everyone keeps mentioning to invest in ICO's.. Can someone help me out and explain what they actually do and if there is an ICO which is the main one to invest in.
so long if we want to explain ico to you, there are many things from ico you have to learn. in this forum all have been available, you better find and read thread about ico that have been made other people here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 03:31:21 AM
if you want safest just take best ico in coinmarket cap. before you invest good think to know this
- idea
- popularity
- fees
- reviews in the media
- command
research is best way to know thats ico good or not
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

no, ico is an alternative to investing in crypto. you can join if you want it. but if you must have advance knowledge so you can choose and learn the ico. try to spend some time and look for a lot of knowledge about investing.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
Hi All,

So I'm looking into ICO's as everyone keeps mentioning to invest in ICO's.. Can someone help me out and explain what they actually do and if there is an ICO which is the main one to invest in.

I came here to read, but i guess i'm one of the first to read this thread.
but i want to share the campaign i'm in, NTOK.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Hi All,

Pages:
Jump to: