Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO TO LOOK FOR 2018 - page 2. (Read 1107 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 258
May 14, 2018, 08:11:00 AM
There are lots of best ICO for 208, I think you should the one to judge because we have different preference in different things so we cannot able to advice the companies because of that.
In knowing the different crypto it will enlighten you which the one suitable for you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
May 03, 2018, 04:23:58 AM
DataBroker DAO-The world's first market of IoT-data. https://databrokerdao.com
Now the bulk of the DTX tokens are being sold. On May 30, the token will be traded on the exchange CoinFalcon !
So do not miss your chance!
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 01, 2018, 11:11:33 AM
In own point of view the best ICO company are those companies who contributes a larger income.
I think that is should by consider by the investors in investing in ICO companies in this year two thousand eighteen to become safe and happy earnings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 01, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
Yes, I do. Actually not just only me but the all person do the same thing.
We used our local currencies to buy investments in cryptocurrency which helps us and allow us to earn instant income without doing anything for that and that is remarkable for us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
In my opinion, Experty is a potential ICO. I have researched and really been fascinated by its purpose and protocol implementation. The project will develop well in the near future, the ICO value will be high. I really believe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:19:37 AM
😂😂😂You dont have to look for when you have THUG Community on your side, They are and ICO FREE Community and i think the only one i know so far without an ico, they are listed on many exchanges and have an ongoing campaign where u can get a lot of free THUGS. SO Dont waste your time searching for best ico when you have the best without ICO 😁😁😁
Activity: 42
April 22, 2018, 10:13:42 AM
MY opinion these ICO are the good in 2018:-

Hycon

Etherinc

UnikoinGold

Activity: 1
April 21, 2018, 08:37:39 AM
Today there are some free ico for all of us if we help them advertise on social networking sites ... We just need to spend some time helping them advertise then we will get the same amount of coin. worthy of our merits. I will introduce you ico Marinecoìn is playing free. We will get 20,000 coin per day or 140,000 coin -MTC- per week if we help them advertise on bitcointalk and you can get unlimited. You can get 20,000 -MTC- coins per day if you help them advertise. Until the amount of coin supply enough. The highest supply is 9 billion coin ... Marinecoìn is also known as -MTC-. You can look up -MTC-’s information on google ...  Currently marinecoìn is ico at the website marineco.ìn + Marinecoìn friendly environment iot. Marinecoìn is a machine to machine ... Marinecoìn is a coin with artificial intelligence + Marinecoìn has arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. Marinecoìn has dev-less. And their team is amazing. + It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence / + Marinecoìn zero fees. Marinecoìn has an artificial intelligence The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is that they absolutely love zero fees. They are building each day Marinecoìn growing. Let’s join them and help them build the growing -MTC- community. - Marinecoìn is completely free so it is a good opportunity for us to earn thousands of dollars later. I believe Marinecoìn will soon surpass bitcoin to become top 1 on the coinmarketcap because Marinecoìn has done it before! You can buy -MTC- with Doge, LTC or Btc on f1cx.com. Marinecoìn is coin rather than Token. So you can buy them on f1cx.com. They are fun and successful! .
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 18, 2018, 11:45:11 AM
For today, I would single out the DTX. databrokerdao.com
DATABROKER(databrokerdao.com) plans to integrate with IOTA as a transport level, both inside and outside
I would recommend that you take a closer look at this project while the price of the token is not so high!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
For 2018 there are many best ico in that I think Nwp & COINVEST is also one of them I think it may reach the maximum value in a very short period
Activity: 336
April 17, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
DFINITY (Cloud Storage)
DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain.
Great project, but in my opinion closed the public sale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
Take a look at Invox.  It’s an invoice lending platform directly competing with Populous except Invox is backed by an existing business that’s been around for years.  Crowdsale just opened. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
What do you think about Bethereum ?
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
April 15, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
Effect.ai (https://www.effect.ai/) can be the next big thing. They are intending to create a decentralized network for the Artificial Intelligence market. If they anage to implement it, there is a good chance of making AI tech more affordable and accessible.
Activity: 65
April 15, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
in my opinion you can take a look on this icos : neoexchange, dav network ,edenchain , nwpsolution, gonetwork
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Hello! The Marinecoin (MTC) standard is "What makes a real secret coin in a community". This is a great idea. They care about the community and not investors. In order to develop their community, a community initiated a very attractive activity. Members join the community for free at 20,000 MTC, but you must follow their requirements. For more information, Events are limited to 20,000 members. In addition to purchasing MTC, you can purchase up to 10,000,000 MTC at a time. You can become a source code developer for marinecoin, which will help you get 1000 MTC.Since 2013, iot the Marinecoin project has been conducting trials and has redeveloped its project in preparation for the integration of smart contract applications. Marinecoin is developed with open source and lightweight. Marinecoin allows developers to use their source code to develop their own projects. Marinecoin uses source code to develop IoT Web services and web development solutions for enthusiasts. Marinecoin created free ICO activities for his return. Each member introduced the project to the world 20,000 MTC. Join now and get this reward.value - artificial intelligence - marineco.in - self sustainingYou are looking for a free ICO, you are looking for an airdrop, a bounty that allows you to earn free coins from the project. To Marine Marine, join and become a member and you will receive 20,000 MTC. Forum. Go to topic: "Free 20,000 MTC ICO Qualification Area" and follow the instructions on that topic. You will receive your reward. You must publish 5 posts on BCT and publish 1 post on your participating social network, which will promote Marinecoin to the world. You must wait for the moderator to approve your post and wait 24 hours for your reward. The Haima Coin wants to promote the development of the community. Therefore, they released a free ICO event, you can get 20,000 MTC for free, and based on your contribution. Just post 5 posts on the project’s bitcointalk and add your participation in social networking posts. Create and register an account on the forum marinecoin. Go to the topic of the free ICO activity and read the post and follow instructions set by the host. -Marinecoin is 500% faster than Bitcoin - You can download Marinecoin wallet (operating system window or operating system)Join Marincoin right away. This is a community project created by Marinecoin developers. Here you will become a member of the community and help us build it and become a community. In addition to joining us, you will also receive 20,000 MTC for your participation. By introducing Marinecoin to the world and following the requirements of the project, you will receive his reward. You can trade MTC on the F1 trading platform. This is Marinecoin’s internal trading platform. You can exchange transaction currency pairs here, for example: MTC / BTC, MTC / LTC, MTC / doge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
I also feel that this is a great ICO.
I think you should go through these ICO and launched coins too.
Pecun
Merculet
Egretia
CyberMiles
Nucleus vision
Zilliqa
Cobinhood

I found very intersting features of these coins.
I will recommend to check these projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 06, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
1. CAPASSITY - ARToken # CAPP
 - a global decentralized trustless ecosystem will allow users and developers to benefit from 3D object creation and embedding into websites as well as mobile and AR/VR application secured by smart contracts.. AR/VR, software, business services , platform..

watch cappasity presentaion  : https://youtu.be/Zj6axMAkQ74

for referral link you may use this : https://go.artoken.io/96irw

If you are interested in it, I can recommend NCRYPTO. It’s a tool used to simplify and economic ally optimize interactions between business and individuals, rather than offer another way of crowdfunding or running so-called ICO. One of the most promising projects of 2018!I'm 100% in his success!Don't miss the opportunity to be here, especially now is only the beginning of a great journey! Trusted team, transparent goal of ICO. This is kind of the project to invest.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
I'm going to invest in Egretia. First of all it's a blockchain and such projects are usually very successful even during the down trend. The next reason is that they already have a working product which is used by 200k developers from all over the world. They aim to combine blockchain with HTML5 technology to create the world't first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform. So this project is leading in my top.
Activity: 185
April 09, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
There are many ICO's that I'm looking for and monitoring for this year but for now I have only one of them that caught my interest. VLB is the one that I'm talking. It's going to help the vehicle industry once their blockchain is ready and everyone can use it even you have or don't have car at all. There are also ICO's that are claiming that they are better than others. But when these ICO's are trying to say something bad with their competitors, I'm not impressed with it, so choose only those ICO's that are real.
Pages:
Jump to: