Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICOS for January 2018 - page 4. (Read 1483 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
I was planning to invest on Telcoin and Gladius, but unfortunately they have reached hardcap very quickly and i will have to wait until they get into some exchanges and hope it won't be get pumped before i buy  Cheesy
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
Whats about Experty?What do you think about this ICO mates?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
In my opinion, Swissborg, Envion and Livestarts are 3 best projects in the market now. You can access in their website to research and give your choice. I believe you will get big profit when investing in them.
Activity: 380
January 03, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
There are many good porjects taking place now as TGE.

Envion is still taking place and it gained a crazy momentum from the investors. I think once envion hits exchanges, the demand will be at its best and the price willb be shifted upwards.

You probably think that you are participating in a signature campaign. Envion is running a nice campaign.
But participating in the ICO may not be a good option Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
January 03, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
Ok so question would be what is best icos for January 2018?

My current top is:
Nucleur vision;
Telcoin;
TheKey.
In your list. I think Thekey is the most rewarding project because this project has a very good development team. My advice is to invest a bit of money in this project as the ability of Thekey can be sold out very quickly
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 03, 2018, 10:19:31 AM
Wow.  And I thought the altcoin scene was already getting saturated on 2015 - 2016.  In my 4 years of following crypto, I never thought that it was gonna get this worse.  I somehow thought that an implosion was gonna happen around this time and make the whole scene churn out less alts.

And boy...  Am I wrong.  All the the projects mentioned itt are total unknowns to me.  Grin
Activity: 172
January 03, 2018, 05:00:45 AM
Elastos and Rightmesh
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
January 03, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
1-Bluzelle
2-Nucleus Vision
3-Kairos
4-PROPS Project
5-Bee Token
6-Metronome

Ian Balina is on ICO issue.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
I will invest on these ICOs because they have great team, influential advisors and groundbreaking products. Do your due diligence before investing.

1- Dadi
2- Theta
3- Gems
4- Bee

Good luck for everyone who invest in ICOs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
January 02, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
as i previusly commented in another thread the best ICO for Jan is definitely Bluzelle  (Cloud Storage)

Then if are searching for a really good opportunity you can take looking at my signature,

https://algory.io is in the final stage of their ico, they didn't get to much exposure so for me it's really undervalued they raised a small part of their goal, so it's possible to take huge gain in the future depending on the unsold token (if they burn a part of it for example)

however algory it's a multifunctional tool for cryptocurrency trading: сryptoscanner, cryptonews, blockchain analyzer, ICO analyzer, filters and alerts.se of unsold token.

just visit their web site and evaluate Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 02, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Envion is still taking place and it gained a crazy momentum from the investors. I think once envion hits exchanges, the demand will be at its best and the price willb be shifted upwards.

I was going to invest in that ICO, but i stopped before doing it because i knew that the difficulty of mining is going to decrease by more than 30% during this year, so that 161 percent of roi would be impossible to achieve.

SpectiVR was going to be the main ico in where i was going to invest, but for some reason i haven't did it. I dont know why, but i do not trust in their team at all.

And they are a good project, a good concept, but they are not 100% communicative just like all the other ico's are.

I am surprised by the huge success of Envion
On the other hand surprised that Spectiv was only semi successful.
Activity: 229
January 02, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
I have not seen the best ICO in january 2018. but I think ICO is good if the manager is famous, like thehun, deadley, needmoney, blockeye. they are not only the best in jnauari 208, but the best in every ICO, and I always follow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

I was going to invest in that ICO, but i stopped before doing it because i knew that the difficulty of mining is going to decrease by more than 30% during this year, so that 161 percent of roi would be impossible to achieve.

SpectiVR was going to be the main ico in where i was going to invest, but for some reason i haven't did it. I dont know why, but i do not trust in their team at all.

And they are a good project, a good concept, but they are not 100% communicative just like all the other ico's are.
Activity: 210
January 02, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

My current top is:
Nucleur vision;
Telcoin;
TheKey.

I am new to ICOs, but I heard already a lot about THEKEY and NUclear Vision. Perhaps those 2 should be at least well marketed)))
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
There are many good porjects taking place now as TGE.

Activity: 37
January 02, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
TheKey looks promising for sure what about thebee token? They are trying to be Air BnB but with a crypto involved. Seems like a pretty neat idea, one that actually has a use case for the token.

Yes, question is whether they can actually take on Airbnb at their own game
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
January 02, 2018, 04:34:04 PM
TheKey looks promising for sure what about thebee token? They are trying to be Air BnB but with a crypto involved. Seems like a pretty neat idea, one that actually has a use case for the token.
Activity: 143
January 02, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

My current top is:
Nucleur vision;
Telcoin;
TheKey.
Pages:
Jump to: