Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 77. (Read 357195 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 28, 2016, 03:16:58 AM
on the off chance that the long haul I prescribe cloud mining, If you have more cash you can purchase a device for bitcoin mining. as it was more benefit
That's a great plan actually if you have a great amount of money to start mining, but wait.. are you saying cloud mining here, my understanding in cloud mining is really different because mostly here when we heard cloud mining it is usually a scam investment, can you clarify?

he is wrong about both of them (mining or cloudmining) neither are profitable anymore.

cloudmining is not profitable because legitimate sites has stopped working a long time ago and only scam sites has remained that are working so it is a loss if you invest in them.

and as for buying a mining equipment for mining yourself it is not really profitable (it can be but it is a lot harder to make profit) because of the difficulty and also the electricity costs.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 28, 2016, 02:20:46 AM
on the off chance that the long haul I prescribe cloud mining, If you have more cash you can purchase a device for bitcoin mining. as it was more benefit
That's a great plan actually if you have a great amount of money to start mining, but wait.. are you saying cloud mining here, my understanding in cloud mining is really different because mostly here when we heard cloud mining it is usually a scam investment, can you clarify?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 27, 2016, 08:05:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 27, 2016, 05:37:50 AM
All investments takes a lot of risks.Its how you manage
your money and its how you grow your btc.
I think best investment of your btc is in trading.
In trading you may grow your btc but on one note
"Buy at a lower price and sell it at a higher price",
for sure you can earn profit in trading.

Fortunately not all.
To avoid this I have programmed a investment system where the risk is considered as almost "zero".
The system is risk free...absolutly risk free.
Where is the risk?
the risk can be on your side:
you lose your account datas and you have not taken the time to set them or to help winspiral to retrieve them for you like
it is recommended.
You lose your wallet datas and you are paid but can nor get it...
you have not acces to a computer for health reason or other reasons.

On winspiral side:
hakers...
wallet problems (independing from winspiral)
Host problems
health problems...etc...

But all this risks are every where even by sign campaign...

But the system is risk free by itself.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 11:28:34 PM

Sure that every investments have its risks. But it is how you can manage it that will minimize the risk. Picking the most qualified investment that suits your liking. You dont want to be doing something that you dont like or you will get bored with it in time
Maybe something that can connect to your career.
Always choose an investment that is in life with your passion because in that way you can grow your money easily as despite you the trials you will not easily give up, that is the most important thing to remember when you are investing, this is not a gambling that does not require any skills and knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 26, 2016, 09:23:02 PM

Sure that every investments have its risks. But it is how you can manage it that will minimize the risk. Picking the most qualified investment that suits your liking. You dont want to be doing something that you dont like or you will get bored with it in time
Maybe something that can connect to your career.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 26, 2016, 08:28:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
September 26, 2016, 07:20:37 PM
Right now i am also having trouble finding good investement oportunities,well i dont able collect much funds with me because of my gambling habits.Whenever i collect some amount i gamble them away.But now i am also looking for some investement options.

I think that good options to invest at the moment is Join in the ico
or investment in the site gambling like moneypot.
the ico program lately become popular ,
but there is a fake ico program too that causing people looks scammed in the end ,
so becareful on choosing a place to invest your money ,
to invest in gambling sites might be a another good option as long as the site have a very trustable reputation.

There's a thread reviewing moneypot, satoshi dice, crypto-games, betking and safedice and it's on week 7 right now. OP was investing 1 btc each of that 5 betting sites. Week 7 result is Crypto-Games, Safedice, Betking are around 15% to 18% gains while the other 2 sites are lower or losing some. So I guess it's safe to invest on those 3 sites.
every person have a different thought and opinion ,
if you think invest on those sites are the best place to make an investment it is ok ,
as long as you make your own research and you can confirm they are legit ,
honestly i noticed too invest in gambling sites have a bigger chance to make a profit.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
September 25, 2016, 05:35:25 PM
Right now i am also having trouble finding good investement oportunities,well i dont able collect much funds with me because of my gambling habits.Whenever i collect some amount i gamble them away.But now i am also looking for some investement options.

Investing into a reputed gambling site bankroll must be very nice and best investment option. But, I do hesitate to agree with the option of investing into altcoins as I do see most of the altcoins are being created for bump and dump. Instead of getting my hand burnt with them, like to stay away from alt coin trading always.

Trading those altcoins is alsl like trusting a hyips or ponzis. They are just pump and dump schemes and are obviously scams. Altcoin trading is not that risky if you really know what to trade and don't trust those kind of altcoins. And you must be patient also when you are trading them.

There are a number of serious developers too who want to make their coin a No.1 coin of the crypto currencies and they do not have launched them for pumps and dumps only. So for start a trade with altcoins we have to search for those type of coins so that we will not lose our hard earned money.
Activity: 700
September 25, 2016, 12:00:11 PM

Investing into a reputed gambling site bankroll must be very nice and best investment option. But, I do hesitate to agree with the option of investing into altcoins as I do see most of the altcoins are being created for bump and dump. Instead of getting my hand burnt with them, like to stay away from alt coin trading always.

Trading those altcoins is alsl like trusting a hyips or ponzis. They are just pump and dump schemes and are obviously scams. Altcoin trading is not that risky if you really know what to trade and don't trust those kind of altcoins. And you must be patient also when you are trading them.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 25, 2016, 09:34:19 AM

but there is a fake ico program too that causing people looks scammed in the end ,
to invest in gambling sites might be a another good option as long as the site have a very trustable reputation.

There's a thread reviewing moneypot, satoshi dice, crypto-games, betking and safedice and it's on week 7 right now. OP was investing 1 btc each of that 5 betting sites. Week 7 result is Crypto-Games, Safedice, Betking are around 15% to 18% gains while the other 2 sites are lower or losing some. So I guess it's safe to invest on those 3 sites.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
September 25, 2016, 09:27:53 AM

Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
September 25, 2016, 04:58:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
September 25, 2016, 04:40:28 AM
I think that you should invest your bitcoins into either altcoins or gambling sites. You shouldn't invest into cloud mining since there are a lot of scams out there(maybe you can get into the actual mining if electricity is cheap).
thats right mining from your computer or from your place can be done if you have low electricity and trying web mining very risky, try doing some trading but make sure to study first observed before starting.
Even if you do have cheap electricity rates in your country, then still you won't come anywhere as mining in general is done and over for the average person.

In order to come to such a level where you can make a decent profit from mining, you will need to run some sort of a mining farm where you constantly need add extra gear to it, just to maintain your income since the difficulty is increasing.

True for sure, however, some times there are certain altcoins that are very easy to mine in their early stage. If you let these coins pile up, and the coin in question gets pumped to insane levels, then you'll be a happy man for sure! That being said, for this you also depend on luck as the coin might as well slip deeper into the altcoin junkyard.
That's a possibility that I have overlooked. Yes, I some times see certain altcoins explode in value out of nothing with a +1000% increase in a matter of a few weeks.

This method requires too much of the luck factor in order to be a working plan. If you don't have this luck, then you end up wasting your time and resources literally for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 25, 2016, 04:08:44 AM
to me in present time the best investment is to hold bitcoin for the price increase and not to use it any where, because to me holding bitcoin can give you such a good income that you cannot receive from investing your money any where.

so how much coins you are holding and how much money you have invested in bitcoin expecting a big profit somewhere down the line.
what is see in the Alt coin market is your best investment is as good as the initial purchase of coins and dumping every bit on a price increase.

I think Ayesha is right, as a few months before the happening of halving I bought some bitcoins and within a few months it doubled up so I think that is a big profit which is unable to get in any other investment but you are also right altcoin also has potential to double our money/bitcoins.

The fact that you don't know about investments that can rise (as well as fall, for that matter) a few (hundred) times within a couple of months doesn't mean there are no such investments. And I don't mean illegal activities like drug dealing which can bring in 1000s percentages of profit and put you in jail or get you punished more seriously. In fact, most derivatives like futures and options regularly and repeatedly do just that...

That is, rise and fall hundred and thousand percentages
Activity: 668
September 25, 2016, 01:17:23 AM

Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
September 24, 2016, 06:10:46 PM
to me in present time the best investment is to hold bitcoin for the price increase and not to use it any where, because to me holding bitcoin can give you such a good income that you cannot receive from investing your money any where.

so how much coins you are holding and how much money you have invested in bitcoin expecting a big profit somewhere down the line.
what is see in the Alt coin market is your best investment is as good as the initial purchase of coins and dumping every bit on a price increase.

I think Ayesha is right, as a few months before the happening of halving I bought some bitcoins and within a few months it doubled up so I think that is a big profit which is unable to get in any other investment but you are also right altcoin also has potential to double our money/bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 24, 2016, 04:40:29 PM
I think that you should invest your bitcoins into either altcoins or gambling sites. You shouldn't invest into cloud mining since there are a lot of scams out there(maybe you can get into the actual mining if electricity is cheap).
thats right mining from your computer or from your place can be done if you have low electricity and trying web mining very risky, try doing some trading but make sure to study first observed before starting.
Even if you do have cheap electricity rates in your country, then still you won't come anywhere as mining in general is done and over for the average person.

In order to come to such a level where you can make a decent profit from mining, you will need to run some sort of a mining farm where you constantly need add extra gear to it, just to maintain your income since the difficulty is increasing.

True for sure, however, some times there are certain altcoins that are very easy to mine in their early stage. If you let these coins pile up, and the coin in question gets pumped to insane levels, then you'll be a happy man for sure! That being said, for this you also depend on luck as the coin might as well slip deeper into the altcoin junkyard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 24, 2016, 04:37:23 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 24, 2016, 02:55:14 PM

There are always the ICO's altough for me the main and best investment I did was buying altcoins on an exchange and trade them.
If you have patience and do some background research about a coin you will see most markets are manipulated and work with price cycles. Buy low, sell high etc.
Pages:
Jump to: