Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 92. (Read 357195 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 03, 2016, 06:23:16 AM
in present time i think the only best investment is to hold bitcoin for some time hardly for 4 or 5 months as for short term investment and 2 to 3 months as for long term investment, i think in present time no any other investment can give you such a profit which bitcoin can give you in very very short period of time.

Holding bitcoin is better but at the same time if he start trading with that bitcoins then he will increase his income more higher, he should have to buy and sell some altcoins also and if possible then have to hold some altcoins, like LIR, he will get it a more beneficial investment.

Both s good. Holding a little bitcoin for savings but also use your bitcoins to invest in new ventures.
My guess is that if you do both consistently you will be able to get a decent amount of money from your investments.

I think investing with bitcoin might not be a good idea. No other investment will be better than the bitcoin.
Activity: 462
July 30, 2016, 05:58:28 PM
in present time i think the only best investment is to hold bitcoin for some time hardly for 4 or 5 months as for short term investment and 2 to 3 months as for long term investment, i think in present time no any other investment can give you such a profit which bitcoin can give you in very very short period of time.

Holding bitcoin is better but at the same time if he start trading with that bitcoins then he will increase his income more higher, he should have to buy and sell some altcoins also and if possible then have to hold some altcoins, like LIR, he will get it a more beneficial investment.

Both s good. Holding a little bitcoin for savings but also use your bitcoins to invest in new ventures.
My guess is that if you do both consistently you will be able to get a decent amount of money from your investments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 30, 2016, 03:46:00 PM

Activity: 308
July 30, 2016, 01:14:28 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 30, 2016, 11:45:46 AM
Just be careful and don't invest in ponzi schemes and otherwise there is many ways to invest and grow up our Bitcoins. I think best method is trading buying altcoins low and selling it high, but you should having good experience
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 30, 2016, 08:38:50 AM
anything related with Altcoins it is a good investment and has huge potential profits. but you must be smart in choosing a good coin.

That is if you can find solid ones in their infancy. And in today's digital currency environment, it's pretty much finding a needle in a haystack.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
July 30, 2016, 07:57:34 AM
I think best investment for now and forever is gold, nothing loss and always profit. If we need the fast fund can make collateral in bank.
Yeah no doubt for that because gold is always precious and will be Cheesy obviously its price i haven't seen dropping so low from then high point, it can be the best investment !
Gold remains stable for long term whereas in bitcoin you can make good profits within short period, if you have good skill and knowledge you can trade and obtain best profits.

I'm one for gold also or shall I say precious metals like silver and platinum also. These are good investments because these already exist for a long time and the price are stable. The demand for these commodities are still high so its price will continue to rise and some investors are still using these as back up in case the dollar or fiat currencies collapse in value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2016, 06:59:36 AM
I think best investment for now and forever is gold, nothing loss and always profit. If we need the fast fund can make collateral in bank.
Yeah no doubt for that because gold is always precious and will be Cheesy obviously its price i haven't seen dropping so low from then high point, it can be the best investment !
Gold remains stable for long term whereas in bitcoin you can make good profits within short period, if you have good skill and knowledge you can trade and obtain best profits.
well for me its still the best to chose knowledge and experience that you can use in the future that you can earn more than you invested.. like now i am now am working as marketer or advertiser in google ads and selling amazon products that i can get traffic and get leads there that can earn $50 to $1000 usd
Because of bitcoin i can promote those product using bitcoin bot and payed it for bitcoin.
How much do you earn per amazon product "sold" ? I guess it's based on the price of the total selling, but it would be nice to have an idea of how much.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 29, 2016, 01:24:17 PM
well for me its still the best to chose knowledge and experience that you can use in the future that you can earn more than you invested.. like now i am now am working as marketer or advertiser in google ads and selling amazon products that i can get traffic and get leads there that can earn $50 to $1000 usd
Because of bitcoin i can promote those product using bitcoin bot and payed it for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
July 29, 2016, 01:20:30 PM
anything related with Altcoins it is a good investment and has huge potential profits. but you must be smart in choosing a good coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 29, 2016, 01:17:26 PM
Interesting possibilities, I should research about some of them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 29, 2016, 01:13:36 PM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 28, 2016, 01:41:20 PM
If you want investemnt site which accept bitcoin cryptucrrency pm me and i will send you one site and tutorial text created by me.
Activity: 382
July 28, 2016, 07:27:56 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 28, 2016, 04:05:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 28, 2016, 01:37:07 AM
I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable . But if we choose this investment we have to be patients till reaching the reasonable price for selling
This kind trade only can be done one time only.

If you do this in  short term it can not be the best investment . But if you make it as long term investment you can rely on bitcoin , as currently the price still growing .

It depends on the price rally. You can't do it once of course. There are lots of price rally that happens in bitcoin so still you can make a big bucks out of short term investment. Traders are not a fanatic of holding too much. They are always waiting for a rally when they want to do some actions in their coins and making sure they will able to ride that wave.
do your own research and take an action to choose which one altcoin you want to buy as investment also another good option , you can done this in short term for a new launched coin .

and you can make it long term if you choose a popular alternate coin like litecoin,dogecoin or ethereum.
Activity: 448
July 26, 2016, 01:04:52 PM
99% of the investments opportunities which offer some interest for your bitcoins are scam as the history has proven us thus far. You can do some trading but it involves high risk , same with the gambling where many people think they are good but they lose a lot during this time. I say the best for now is holding your bitcoin as all investments opportunities are scam so far so you would lose your coins if you invest somewhere at these opportunities.

I pretty much agree with everything you said. In fact, I've been saying almost the same constantly (particularly about scams popping up here and there). But obviously that's not my point. While trading does involve risk, you could always minimize it and keep constrained. I'd rather argue that the best policy, nevertheless, should necessarily include trading some part of your bitcoin stash. In this way, you are insured to a degree from a possible Bitcoin collapse should that actually occur. Losing some of the profits (in case Bitcoin continues to grow) is not the same as losing value for all your bitcoins at once (in case the price goes down)...

Which fraction of your stash you may want to trade depends on your personal preferences and your risk tolerance

What you said is perfect just by holding and sitting on the bitcoin will not be good if all of them start to do this, you can do trading with half of the bitcoins you are holding so that if their is any correction of bitcoin price in the market then you can be able to ripe that correction and buy back your sold bitcoin in low as like this you can also decrease the price of holding the bitcoins and get benefited.

Bitcoin is my main investigate since a long time. At this point it makes more sense to hold you coins then to trade, because trading brings stress.
And let's face it, the price of bitcoin did go up quite a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
July 26, 2016, 04:30:32 AM
99% of the investments opportunities which offer some interest for your bitcoins are scam as the history has proven us thus far. You can do some trading but it involves high risk , same with the gambling where many people think they are good but they lose a lot during this time. I say the best for now is holding your bitcoin as all investments opportunities are scam so far so you would lose your coins if you invest somewhere at these opportunities.

I pretty much agree with everything you said. In fact, I've been saying almost the same constantly (particularly about scams popping up here and there). But obviously that's not my point. While trading does involve risk, you could always minimize it and keep constrained. I'd rather argue that the best policy, nevertheless, should necessarily include trading some part of your bitcoin stash. In this way, you are insured to a degree from a possible Bitcoin collapse should that actually occur. Losing some of the profits (in case Bitcoin continues to grow) is not the same as losing value for all your bitcoins at once (in case the price goes down)...

Which fraction of your stash you may want to trade depends on your personal preferences and your risk tolerance

What you said is perfect just by holding and sitting on the bitcoin will not be good if all of them start to do this, you can do trading with half of the bitcoins you are holding so that if their is any correction of bitcoin price in the market then you can be able to ripe that correction and buy back your sold bitcoin in low as like this you can also decrease the price of holding the bitcoins and get benefited.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 26, 2016, 03:54:00 AM

Activity: 420
July 26, 2016, 03:35:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: