Pages:
Author

Topic: Best low marketcap coins - page 11. (Read 5360 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Algo Trader
January 09, 2018, 12:46:36 AM
I would say QASH token have the best chance for 10x. It's going to work with biggest exchanges to provide the liquidity and create the world book to efficiently trade across the platform. Team is best you can get, with Senior Executives from SoftBank and Barclays and many other with Harvard MBAs.

They also have High profile Japanese investors. Have a look at their Website and decide on your own. It already doubled in past 3 days. It is available of exchanges like Bitfinex and soon move to big Korean exchanges.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 09, 2018, 12:37:13 AM
How much money would you say is low market cap?  Like under 50 million?

BLUE is under 50Million, and are doing great until now.. from $0.03 until $1.29 right now, wow !!

My favourite low cap coins are:

* RAIN
* ALTCOM
* HAWALA
* EXRN
* SUB1x (not yet tradable, but you can purchase masternodes already)

I also own HAT,, price incrasing really high, I put some investment on HAT also after I found that the price is always increasing day by day ~
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
January 08, 2018, 10:52:09 PM
How much money would you say is low market cap?  Like under 50 million?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 10:14:09 PM
Just stumbled upon Autonio (NIO) - working product with low market cap - check it out
Another one is MyWish (Wish) - seems very interesting
SONM (SNM) - has a bit more market cap but still too low for it's potential soo I see it growing even more in 2018

I agree about Autonio. I researched it a couple of weeks ago, but decided to go with better known coins. Huge mistake. But it still has a low market cap considering how good the project is, so I got on the train. Better late than never, and I believe it's not late at all.

PS: Check out Unify, MONK, Opus and Qlink. What do you think about them? To me, they are hidden gems waiting to explode, very nice projects that still are not well known yet.
I have watched and invested in EMB, it has risen sharply 2 weeks ago from 0.1 sts to 0.5 sts and it gave me pretty good profit. You can track and invest in it on the coinmarkers.com trading site, which is a new trading platform that allows exchanges of coin values ​​under 1sts.

Nice one, didn't know about it. I'll do a little research, but a quick look at their website seems like a serious project. Coinmarketcap doesn't even have information about it (no market cap info available), even though the project is old (long announcement thread here at bitcointalk). I can see it's listed on Cryptopia now, but you can't trade yet. Any ideas about its market cap or roadmap? It looks very tempting to invest right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 08, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
Just stumbled upon Autonio (NIO) - working product with low market cap - check it out
SONM (SNM) - has a bit more market cap but still too low for it's potential soo I see it growing even more in 2018

I agree about Autonio. I researched it a couple of weeks ago, but decided to go with better known coins. Huge mistake. But it still has a low market cap considering how good the project is, so I got on the train. Better late than never, and I believe it's not late at all.

PS: Check out Unify, MONK, Opus and Qlink. What do you think about them? To me, they are hidden gems waiting to explode, very nice projects that still are not well known yet.
I have watched and invested in EMB, it has risen sharply 2 weeks ago from 0.1 sts to 0.5 sts and it gave me pretty good profit. You can track and invest in it on the coinmarkers.com trading site, which is a new trading platform that allows exchanges of coin values ​​under 1sts.
January 08, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

Activity: 14
January 08, 2018, 09:04:52 PM
January 08, 2018, 09:00:41 PM
It was announced today so probably on Monday.
Qryptos has their logo already on their website
AEX this month
and the other major exchange has not being confirmed officaly

Thanks again. Looks like a very nice project. I guess I'll invest on it when it enters Hitbtc  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
January 08, 2018, 08:58:50 PM
It was announced today so probably on Monday.
Qryptos has their logo already on their website
AEX this month
and the other major exchange has not being confirmed officaly
January 08, 2018, 08:39:19 PM
only on DEX

openledger.io
wallet.bitshares.org

Thanks. Do you know when it's going to be available on Hitbtc?
January 08, 2018, 08:33:51 PM
only on DEX

openledger.io
wallet.bitshares.org
January 08, 2018, 08:28:01 PM
100% CVCOIN

Low supply just 10.000.000 much undervalued because it was 4 months only on DEX and didnt had the pump like all other coins.
Joining now major exchanges HitBTC announced it today
Qryptos has already their logo on mainpage
AEX and rumors are saying Bittrex.
Beta of product next week and in 30 days offical release with massiv marketing in mass media

Where is this coin being traded now?
January 08, 2018, 08:21:41 PM
100% CVCOIN

Low supply just 10.000.000 much undervalued because it was 4 months only on DEX and didnt had the pump like all other coins.
Joining now major exchanges HitBTC announced it today
Qryptos has already their logo on mainpage
AEX and rumors are saying Bittrex.
Beta of product next week and in 30 days offical release with massiv marketing in mass media
January 08, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
MONK: in my opinion, hidden gem with great development, almost no marketing yet and very very low market cap. Doubled it in less than a day and resisted today's dip pretty well. It's my first choice.

Others could be: Qlink, Autonio.

Edit: Forgot to mention Opus (OPT). Low market cap, great concept with real life use, very nice website and detailed whitepaper. For me, this is what they call a hidden gem.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
January 08, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
SteemDollar, TNT, Numerai, Paragon. I think you need to look at something that is trying to be unique. There is a lot of low caps that are just copy and past from bigger coin with a twist. That will not give you anything in 6 months. Will lose all the money. Bet in something that is unique will definily give will a big reward eventually.
I agree with you, with us be patient and keep trying hopefully will get good result skipper.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
SNC HDG DBET QLINK UTRUST
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 08:07:28 AM
Hey which coins with a Marketcap under 20mio are worth to look and Invest ? I got xspec since $0,30 and look for more coins with awesome small caps. I don't expect x1000 coins.
I got xspec and blockcat.
Get some Rise if you didn't yet. Could go x2-x3 within the coming weeks due to airdrops.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 08, 2018, 06:36:20 AM
Hey which coins with a Marketcap under 20mio are worth to look and Invest ? I got xspec since $0,30 and look for more coins with awesome small caps. I don't expect x1000 coins.
I got xspec and blockcat.

Xspec is good altcoin now and i believe it will have very good future. Dont miss out. Holding your xspec till reach at least 10x up.
I have new good altcoin too like appcoins, start invest there will give you much profit after.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 08, 2018, 06:22:00 AM
My favourite low cap coins are:

* RAIN
* ALTCOM
* HAWALA
* EXRN
* SUB1x (not yet tradable, but you can purchase masternodes already)
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
January 08, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
Not many people know but ticketing coin named aventus has very low supply. And its marketcap is relatively small too. It may increase like crazy in price in 6-12 months time.
Pages:
Jump to: