Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Marketplaces to sell digital goods for Bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Well what about Amazon or even Ebay? I saw a lot of people posting announces like buying/selling bitcoins with the idea that buying/selling bitcoins on ebay means to create an Clasified ad that is quite of expensive.

And a lot of people are coming there to buy from there because of their customer service.

For example atm everyone is scared by paypal for reversing a transaction, this happens to me to so many times but never to lose the cash...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I only knew one marketplace that accepts bitcoin as payment methid except the marketplace of this forum, its bitify.com tho never used them since I'm not fan of selling stuff there but I heard a lot of positive reviews and feedback there.
So maybe you can give a try.

Bitify is also another trusted marketplace supporting Bitcoin and offering escrow service for completing the deals. Its also growing fast and well known.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I only knew one marketplace that accepts bitcoin as payment methid except the marketplace of this forum, its bitify.com tho never used them since I'm not fan of selling stuff there but I heard a lot of positive reviews and feedback there.
So maybe you can give a try.
As you know about the marketplace in this forum, why not give it a shot? There are a few which spring up each day but vanishes after a certain time. You can start your own ecommerce store accepting bitcoins if you have a good product or service to sell.

I tried already this forum's marketplace and still selling some items here, it is great marketplace. But I asked about alternative platforms to reach even more people.

In this Forum it's a lot of items to sell and buy stuff with bitcoin under Marketplace sub.
Also in Reddit for other crowded market, you ever try them yet?

Bitcoin Marketplace: Buy and Sell with Bitcoin - reddit.com/r/BitMarket/
This subreddit is dedicated to buying and selling items over the internet using Bitcoin only.

I heard a lot about Reddit but not tried its Marketplace yet, thank you for your appreciated suggestion.

It's very difficult to find a proper market place in order to sell digital goods with Bitcoin as checkout option. Best option for you is to look at OpenBazaar. No fees are charged there -- https://www.openbazaar.org/ Another alternative, which I am not sure if you're in for it, but there are a few crowded deep web markets that allow you to sell your goods (and no, not everything that gets sold there is illegal).

Yes Open Bazar is also another special marketplace p2p platform, I tried it before since long time, may be i should visit it again. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
It's very difficult to find a proper market place in order to sell digital goods with Bitcoin as checkout option. Best option for you is to look at OpenBazaar. No fees are charged there -- https://www.openbazaar.org/ Another alternative, which I am not sure if you're in for it, but there are a few crowded deep web markets that allow you to sell your goods (and no, not everything that gets sold there is illegal).
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
Don't Be Stupid
Hello,

I am asking about your experiences guys about the best sites or marketplaces (preferable free or having low pricing) which support Bitcoin as payment processor ?

I know few ones (including the marketplace of this forum of course) but it would be great to exchange experiences about such platforms here.

Thanks.

In this Forum it's a lot of items to sell and buy stuff with bitcoin under Marketplace sub.
Also in Reddit for other crowded market, you ever try them yet?

Bitcoin Marketplace: Buy and Sell with Bitcoin - reddit.com/r/BitMarket/
This subreddit is dedicated to buying and selling items over the internet using Bitcoin only.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hello,

I am asking about your experiences guys about the best sites or marketplaces (preferable free or having low pricing) which support Bitcoin as payment processor ?

I know few ones (including the marketplace of this forum of course) but it would be great to exchange experiences about such platforms here.

Thanks.

As you know about the marketplace in this forum, why not give it a shot? There are a few which spring up each day but vanishes after a certain time. You can start your own ecommerce store accepting bitcoins if you have a good product or service to sell.
Hello,

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: