Pages:
Author

Topic: Best movies you have watched in 2017? - page 10. (Read 22855 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So amazing is baby driver, and other my list is :
Thor Ragnarok
Guardians of galaxy vol 2
Murder on the orient express
And the last is Blade Runner
Activity: 23
Logan
John Wick: Chapter 2
Activity: 42
Atomic Blonde
Activity: 22
The Villainess
Activity: 33
Blade of the Immortal
Activity: 89
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Activity: 140
Logan and King kong2
Wolf Warrior 2
Activity: 22
Wonder Woman
Fast & Furious 8
Activity: 84
Best Fantasy
Activity: 7
aftermath, kingsman and fifty shades darker, a very interesting movie so far.
Activity: 83
I watched a movie about a superhero girl. This film has now been a lot of viewers and celebrities all over the world.
Activity: 65
The kingsman
Wonder woman
kong
Activity: 16
To be honest, I've already given a lot of attention this year to the new Transformers and the film Alien Covenant.
 And today I watched these films, I'm disappointed, because these films are not the same as they were before.
I think best movie fast&furious then , best horror movie (IT )  and War for the Planet of the Apes
 because it is these films that give much pleasure,I like to watch movie together with my family but sometimes I watch movie alone I watch in laptop and i turn off the lights and turn on the air condition to feel like cinemas .
I likr to eat friench fries when I watch movie.
Activity: 178
Le Redoutable was nice! Some may argue that depiction of Godard was too straightforward or even humiliating, but the personality portrayed by Garrel was exactly what I was expecting from the director of Masculin-Feminin and A Bout De Souffle. Besides, Stacy Martin's performance was amazing. Btw, does anyone know why the director chose to make her look similar to young Chantal Goya and not actually Anne Wiazemsky? Smiley
Activity: 11
Actually i'm a MCU fan so Best movies i have watched in 2017 is Thor Ragnarok,Spider-Man Homecoming,Logan,Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.  I like to watch movie together with my family but sometimes I watch movie alone I watch in laptop and i turn off the lights and turn on the air condition to feel like cinemas . I like to eat french fries when I watch movie.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
the best movie I think in 2017 Naruto Uzumaki because the story from the beginning of the episode until the last always disconnected and never interrupted. it takes a genius mind to achieve such a film work .
Activity: 6
La mejor pelicula que he visto en lo que va de este año, es COCO, película animada, la recomiendo!!!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: