Pages:
Author

Topic: Best News Sources for Cryptocurrency Traders and Investors - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
My choice to choose the best to grab the news on CoinDesk, CoinTelegraph and CryptoCompare. All these three sites are really good to understand all the updates in the market. I think op has tried to do sometime to help the people on the forum but it does not contain perfect and effective information on it mate.
Traders are going to news site learn the information since they are in day trading they are easily confirm that this the problem and this is the update.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
some information that you submit from news sources related to crypto currency will certainly be a handle to conduct trading activities or investing in the world of crypto. but I think from the bitcointalk forum you will get more information about crypto currency because in this forum very many members who are in the world of crypto.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634

There is a large number of reports sources for Cryptocurrency news — whether that be ICO news, news concerning market movement, general news or regulation updates. Below I have listed some top cryptocurrency sources especially for traders and investors. These are the sites I usually use on a daily/weekly basis so as to remain updated on everything crypto.

CryptoCompare

CryptoCompare provides a live feed of nearly all cryptocurrencies. It feeds from all of the active exchanges to deliver the live average price between them. It works flawlessly for the top 20 currencies or so

It also provides crucial information such as the algorithm and proof type that correspond to each coin.

Coinpedia

Here you Get latest News on Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin News update, Blockchain News and other hot Cryptocurrency News. Including Detail exchanges guide, crypo information, Wallet page infomation, Crypto tracking tools, Top cryptocurrencies technical analysis, Trading tips much more.

CryptoPanic

Crypto Panic is a news aggregator focused on crypto news. It fetches headlines from across the globe and delivers them nearly live in an easy to view column. Using CP will help preserve your sanity as you struggle to stay up to date on the news.

CryptoFlash

Cryptoflash is a news aggregator service for top 100+ cryptocurrencies tracking the latest news & rumors.They are dedicated to providing the most relevant information about what’s going on in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Coinlive

CoinLive offers professional coverage of the crypto market 24/7 via an experienced team of analysts and a state-of-the-art platform, allowing users to stay informed on all the latest developments.

I hope this article is helpful to find instant crypto information!!!

This is really nice and I like it😊 although there are still some good cryptocurrency news sites that are missing on the list. Okay, these ones you mentioned are alright but what about Coindesk? I’ve always relied on this site for getting news and it’s really reliable and there you can find Price, Market Cap, Charts and News that has to do with cryptocurrencies.

Another one that I also used to go to is Cointelegraph… lol I’m even surprised that you don’t have it on your list. Next is Bitcoinist and CCN (Cryptocoinsnews). Well, the thing is– you shouldn’t rely only on one source for getting news on BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
You can very well add the following news sites as well. https://cointelegraph.com/ and https://news.bitcoin.com/ are another best news sites. Good topic though and yes we need it. Yes https://www.coindesk.com/ is another news channal where the news seems to be true. Besides news we do have articles which do help with more information. Good contribution mate.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

There is a large number of reports sources for Cryptocurrency news — whether that be ICO news, news concerning market movement, general news or regulation updates. Below I have listed some top cryptocurrency sources especially for traders and investors. These are the sites I usually use on a daily/weekly basis so as to remain updated on everything crypto.

CryptoCompare

CryptoCompare provides a live feed of nearly all cryptocurrencies. It feeds from all of the active exchanges to deliver the live average price between them. It works flawlessly for the top 20 currencies or so

It also provides crucial information such as the algorithm and proof type that correspond to each coin.

Coinpedia

Here you Get latest News on Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin News update, Blockchain News and other hot Cryptocurrency News. Including Detail exchanges guide, crypo information, Wallet page infomation, Crypto tracking tools, Top cryptocurrencies technical analysis, Trading tips much more.

CryptoPanic

Crypto Panic is a news aggregator focused on crypto news. It fetches headlines from across the globe and delivers them nearly live in an easy to view column. Using CP will help preserve your sanity as you struggle to stay up to date on the news.

CryptoFlash

Cryptoflash is a news aggregator service for top 100+ cryptocurrencies tracking the latest news & rumors.They are dedicated to providing the most relevant information about what’s going on in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Coinlive

CoinLive offers professional coverage of the crypto market 24/7 via an experienced team of analysts and a state-of-the-art platform, allowing users to stay informed on all the latest developments.

Great one mate. You may add these information on any blog or medium kind of source mate. Please review about CoinDesk also mate when I start the time onwards I use to this one most of the favorite and updates are being shared here only.

Please check the marketplace value and give the review that too man. Conclusion I love your work contribute more to the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
There are some strange things on your list:

1. The first site ----> CryptoCompare is useful for tracking cryptos prices but not having any news.
 2. The second site ----> coinpedia did not work with me & I did not hear about it. Generally, the restrictions on the IP addresses are an obstacle to classification.
 3. The third site -----> CryptoPanic is good but does not look attractive which reduces the importance of its content.

other sites are good but I am surprised to ignore such favorite sites [https://www.coindesk.com/ & https://coinmeme.io/]
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

CryptoCompare

Coinpedia

CryptoPanic

CryptoFlash

Coinlive

This is really a great collection of news about cryptocurrency that any investor would need. The information here is quite fast and accurate, this is very necessary for investors. Look forward to more useful information from you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

CryptoCompare

Coinpedia

CryptoPanic

CryptoFlash

Coinlive

Pages:
Jump to: