Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to buy right now? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There are many Ethereum-based games which provide one-of-the-kind tokens for gamers to collect. Depending on their "rareness", they could be worth a ton of money in the long term. I know that some people have made a lot of money selling unique and rare CryptoKitties within the Blockchain. This has led me to wonder what are the best non-fungible tokens (or ERC-721 tokens) to buy right now?

So many exciting games are out there on the ETH blockchain, yet not all NFTs are worth buying and "hodling" for the long term. For instance, I've created some "marble cards" from different websites which are truly unique. But I haven't been able to sell a single one as of today. This could mean that demand is quite low for NFTs within the Blockchain space. For those unaware, you could create your very own unique "Marble Cards" on the ETH blockchain by heading to marble.cards

Any recommendations or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: