Pages:
Author

Topic: Best odds while playing Dice - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 16, 2021, 10:00:00 AM
Enjoying dice in my previous years I've been able to play dice and make a profit or lose.
Once I did makeover 100x while playing 10x and increasing randomly after losses, I was lucky enough to hit 10x many time and made over 1 BTC from around 0.01 BTC.

What's your lucky story?

I will lock this thread in 2 days if i remember.
Congratulations to you but I don't have that much luck with these 10x-100x. I've really tried it for so many times but didn't found any luck on it. That's why I just cheer and be happy whenever someone shares the same story as yours. Because hitting these numbers a lot are happening rarely and if it happened to you guys, you're one of the luckiest folks while playing dice because not everyone gets to hit those numbers.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 16, 2021, 07:26:51 AM
Enjoying dice in my previous years I've been able to play dice and make a profit or lose.
Once I did makeover 100x while playing 10x and increasing randomly after losses, I was lucky enough to hit 10x many time and made over 1 BTC from around 0.01 BTC.

What's your lucky story?

I think you have luck in playing dice so you can get a big enough win in this game, I personally have been unlucky in gambling, and if I remember correctly, I only managed to win about $200 a few months ago and that victory was the biggest win I've been playing dice all this time Cry.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 16, 2021, 06:35:03 AM
That was a great experience you got. If you have and save that win money until now, your profit will be bigger, especially if you can sell your bitcoin at a high price.

Unfortunately, I do not have a great experience like you but I remember that I made $30 in bitcoin in the past and that is good win money that I can get. I do not remember how the odds at that time. But I do not have the biggest or lucky story like you because that lucky moment will only come to the right person.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
November 16, 2021, 05:23:47 AM
My best odds are also around the hundreds (100-200x) starting with a very small base bet and then followed by a 1-2% increase on every loss. While participating in the wagering contest I used that strategy and was able to double my balance and reached a decent position like somewhere around 5th place. There's also that one time where I accidentally misplaced a decimal place in my strategy and I was a couple of losses away from losing it all but luck was on my side and was able to hit the 100x within 5 rolls.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
November 15, 2021, 07:47:43 PM

What's your lucky story?

Pages:
Jump to: