Pages:
Author

Topic: Best of btc-e trollbox - page 3. (Read 6484 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
December 03, 2013, 05:02:22 AM
Sell everything! IMF and World Bank announced new regulations on Cryptocurrencies that say 50% of all mined coins must be turned over to them, value expected to plummett tomorrow on announcement of report!

LTC will lighten up the earth, it will bring joy in times of darkness. LTC is the future, invest in LTC and ensure your children's future. LONG LIVE LTC.

I havent seen anything go down this quick since that girl that one time mistook me for a celebrity

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 02, 2013, 07:27:08 PM
regt0005: Fontas' mother: did you wash your hands after you peed? Fontas: walk to the pump!
xy: Today some gooses crossed the street and they told me: Quark, Quark!

=)
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004
December 01, 2013, 06:29:01 AM

und mein lieblingsspruch für heute bis jetzt:

Klasse.
Miley ist sicher keine Virgin mehr, nirgends.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 01, 2013, 06:19:03 AM
Polgrave, no u can buy some soup and ice cream with bbq coins
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
December 01, 2013, 06:10:09 AM
die chatbox auf btc-e, liebevoll von den aller meisten auch trollbox gennant, ist der absolute hammer. könnt mich immer wieder schrott lachen, was für lustigen und kranken scheiß die leute teilweise schreiben, wenn ich mal ne weile mitlese. also wer mal nen guten spruch entdeckt, bitte hier posten.

WTF!!! David Hasselhoff is singing a song about QRK. It's #4 on the German charts

dear noobs want to make stable investment buy StableCoin the only not moving force in the universe. he even tricked gravity ...

On reddit they say 1 PPC will be equal to 1 BTC in 2 years

- why should I invest in this penis coin?
- Penis coin rises every morning

und mein lieblingsspruch für heute bis jetzt:

Miley Cyrus is selling her virginity for a few QuarkCoin
Pages:
Jump to: