Pages:
Author

Topic: Best offer for solving mrai captchas ever! - page 7. (Read 11359 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
My count was stopped, this happen to anyone else?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
setup accounts for jelly0621, hareem2134, MasoVa
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is it offer still available mate?
Im interest to do this job
Activity: 1
Nice offer!
Is it still available..?
if yes then pm me the details...
Activity: 434
Is it still available ? If yes,  please send me the details please.
Activity: 8
Thanks a lot mr Sathunter , my payment received , really nice work with you  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Sold our block of 25,000 - but they want more! Solve, folks, solve lots!

I paid out these bitcoin amounts, for anyone interested in knowing how well we are doing, and thinking of joining us:

Activity: 496
Merit: 252
Do you want more workers ?

Yes, we are still accepting workers.

Provide me xrb then i will start the work from tommorow morning.

Yes, we are still accepting workers.

then you would need to have at least 25 active workers who generate 1000 mrai daily.

I can make that amount (even a little more) but I'll try to do as much as I can.

A couple of people are doing 3 - 4,000 a day, so I think we can manage 25,000 daily. We'll try it for a while, unless anyone really doesn't want to be included. We'd handle them seperately.
Fine by me for now the way you organize this. Only would be nice if there is a kind of bonus when you reach x amount of claims each day. Possible it motivate people also to do some more claims to get the bonus.

Also mine wife want to start with solving this captchas. If you could create new address for here then she can also try a few if she like it or not.

I like the idea of a bonus for reaching a certain claim level. How about an extra 10 sat per mrai if you reach 4,000 mrai a day, and an extra 10 more if you reach 8,000 a day? So if the regular pay is 360 sats per mrai, if you do 4,000 a day you'll get 370 per mrai, and if you reach 8,000 a day you'll get 380 per mrai.
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
so are you going to sell him today at 400?

Because of the time difference, it may be tomorrow before we do the first one. He said he needed a few hours sleep, but I'm not sure when that is. But he is going to send btc before I send mrai, so I think we're good.
Activity: 6
can you provide me a xbr adress?
my btc adress:1LpUTZLDXMF9vKkMkn93iAMs56ZVUK6Qib
i would like daily payouts
i am very good at captha typing
waiting for your reply!!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

then you would need to have at least 25 active workers who generate 1000 mrai daily.

I can make that amount (even a little more) but I'll try to do as much as I can.

A couple of people are doing 3 - 4,000 a day, so I think we can manage 25,000 daily. We'll try it for a while, unless anyone really doesn't want to be included. We'd handle them seperately.
Fine by me for now the way you organize this. Only would be nice if there is a kind of bonus when you reach x amount of claims each day. Possible it motivate people also to do some more claims to get the bonus.

Also mine wife want to start with solving this captchas. If you could create new address for here then she can also try a few if she like it or not.
Activity: 854
so are you going to sell them today at 400?

Activity: 249
I have received an offer to buy mrai off us everyday. This buyer wants 50,000 mrai daily, at 400 sat each. I don't want to lock us into that price, but it would be nice to have a solid buyer, not go looking for one each day. I would like to say we'll sell 25,000 per day at that price.

If the price on the open market is close to that, I'll sell all our mrai at that price, but if the price has gone higher, anything we have over 25,000 I'll sell elsewhere for the higher amount. This is a little complicated, but I can figure it out. We can earn 25,000 x .00000400 = .1 btc a day. If we do this, I will pay everyone every day, it will be easier for me.

So solve captchas faster! We need lots and lots of mrai.

Activity: 20
I have received an offer to buy mrai off us everyday. This buyer wants 50,000 mrai daily, at 400 sat each. I don't want to lock us into that price, but it would be nice to have a solid buyer, not go looking for one each day. I would like to say we'll sell 25,000 per day at that price.

If the price on the open market is close to that, I'll sell all our mrai at that price, but if the price has gone higher, anything we have over 25,000 I'll sell elsewhere for the higher amount. This is a little complicated, but I can figure it out. We can earn 25,000 x .00000400 = .1 btc a day. If we do this, I will pay everyone every day, it will be easier for me.

I like this ideia too...
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

It is a good idea.we will work very hard

Pages:
Jump to: