Pages:
Author

Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end) - page 34. (Read 61908 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Today I could sell the mrai @420 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 15-03 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/437f8d60bb7d073720b3389cfc016e89930161276e0b038615a1088e58c16fec

lemurians   0.00064638                                                                                                                                                         
azgetar   0.00309960                                                                                                                                                         
onnz423alt   0.00278564                                                                                                                                                         
Jhings20   0.00073710                                                                                                                                                         
eriovht467 3   0.00027594                                                                                                                                                         
usman41   0.00494802                                                                                                                                                         
MarcelHimself   0.00354186                                                                                                                                                         
Guzztsar   0.00221130                                                                                                                                                         

Anyone that didn't get paid now can send me a message if you want that your earnings will be included in the next sell, but still think that the price will be higher in the next days so mine advice would be hold.                                                                                    
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
maybe server up again today
still waiting all  Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Server is under maintenance for someone else?

Yes. I hope the maintenance end soon...
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Server is under maintenance for someone else?
Activity: 27
payment received ! ..thank you again OP ..hope its longlast  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Hello. I want to ask the crane Raboet yet or not? I want to earn coins. where I can sell them later?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Today I could sell the mrai @415 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 14-03 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/26d520a9a681955c2631a73b9c49ae0a367de9429a476474f9140e18f31eb488

lemurians   0.00112797                                                                                                                                                         
azgetar   0.00402633                                                                                                                                                         
haleva   0.00079556                                                                                                                                                         
eriovht467 3   0.00070218                                                                                                                                                         
usman41   0.00242775                                                                                                                                                         
myhung76393   0.00008035   

Anyone that didn't get paid now can send me a message if you want that your earnings will be included in the next sell, but still think that the price will be higher in the next days so mine advice would be hold.                                                                                                                              
thank you op ... have a nice day ..back to working  Cool
Shoot me a PM, but give me a slight explanation on how this works, I'm not very familiar with this mrai thing. Smiley
Pm send

I apologize for my bad question ..im so sorry im just scared thats it because i already get scammed many times .. Again , please dont kick me OP ... Im really really sorry ... It wont happen again Thank you ..and btw i look at my earning only 186 it means my earning last night didnt get updated yet right? Bcuz i have like 2k claim last night ..dont get me wrong ..i just wanna get things straight ..again thank you
The spreadsheet will always be updated the day after you did the work, when the timer ends on the faucetpage they will start with doing the distribution and this take already a few hours. The spreadsheet is now updated with the earnings on the mrai tab and will start now with trying to sell the earnings for the people who want to get paid today.

Guys I have a question regarding recaptcha.
For some unknown reason, from time to time my captcha box turns in to slow-motion mode.
One riddle takes more than 30sec to solve! Terribly slow!
Those puzzles with rivers or store front that disappear after you click on them are affected the most.
Captcha on other faucets, google captcha of course, works like a charm, but this one doesn't.
Is this issue known, is it just me? Anyone knows how to solve it? I tried mobile Mraifaucet but its the same, adblock is off, not in private-mode... Huh
The same here, earlier today was stable, but just for a few hours.

Looks it's a ReCaptcha measure to prevent us to use it to spam. Maybe they think we are bots using it too much to cheat their services, something like this. But here it always happen with me after some time claiming, and it only backs to normal after 1-2 days.

Some people say deleting cookies, cleaning your computer and reseting your internet help to solve this issue. Unfortunatelly it doesn't help me always.

Try another browser, or close page for a few minutes. It halps me sometimes.
Thanks for help. but already tried this.
not even restarting my pc are helping
If another browser didn't work than it is probably your own internet connection that isn't fast enough or having some problems. You could try to click captchas on the mobile version of the faucet and can you please tell me what browsers you already tried.

I wanna try.
pm me please
Pm send
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
I wanna try.
pm me please
For some unknown reason, from time to time my captcha box turns in to slow-motion mode.
Those puzzles with rivers or store front that disappear after you click on them are affected the most.
Captcha on other faucets, google captcha of course, works like a charm, but this one doesn't.
Is this issue known, is it just me? Anyone knows how to solve it? I tried mobile Mraifaucet but its the same, adblock is off, not in private-mode... Huh

Looks it's a ReCaptcha measure to prevent us to use it to spam. Maybe they think we are bots using it too much to cheat their services, something like this. But here it always happen with me after some time claiming, and it only backs to normal after 1-2 days.

Some people say deleting cookies, cleaning your computer and reseting your internet help to solve this issue. Unfortunatelly it doesn't help me always.

Thanks for help. but already tried this.
not even restarting my pc are helping
Activity: 15

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I want to hold my Mari and not sell till further notice. Thank you
Updated this on the spreadsheet.

Hi, i would like to solve some captchas.
a lot of freetime!

PM me if possible
thanks
Pm send

Sir i wanna change my payment option from sell to hold. Please hold on my Mrai and not sell till further notice. Thank you for being so considerate.

Just a hint, I don't know if it will be interesting for you OP, but could you update the main post with the currently mrai price always that you come to this thread to do an update?

Or to paste a link here directly to the mrai price page?
Will update the price in the main post so it's more clear for the people what today's rate is, that the mrai will be more worth when it hits an exchange again is irrelevant for people who want to sell it daily.

PM Me PLEASE Thanks  Smiley Smiley
Pm send

hey OP ..can you update earnings on spreadsheet ..also i want to change my status to HOLD please
please update latest earning on spreadsheet OP  Wink
thank you for responding ...one more thing ...  are the bonus is still available ?
still waiting for op update earnings  Roll Eyes
Maybe you need to learn to be patient, things will not going faster if you behave you like this I receive each day many messages so sometimes things can take some more time. The mrai tab on the spreadsheet was already updated when you posted your last message. Can you imagine what will happen if all people who are using this service are acting like you do, thanks for understanding.

Updated this on the spreadsheet, so far each weekend we had a bonus weekend so mine intention is to do it this weekend again, only it depends totally on the amount of coins we can sell this week. This week wasn't the most great for us so will wait a bit what will happen in the next days.

OP, I already sent you a PM to sell my current mrais, and please change my  status from sell to hold.
Updated this on the spreadsheet, you will receive today the payment of your earnings.

I want to change from sell to hold , thank you Cry Cry Cry

its still open for more i'm interested PM me tq  Grin
Pm send

I apologize for my bad question ..im so sorry im just scared thats it because i already get scammed many times .. Again , please dont kick me OP ... Im really really sorry ... It wont happen again Thank you ..and btw i look at my earning only 186 it means my earning last night didnt get updated yet right? Bcuz i have like 2k claim last night ..dont get me wrong ..i just wanna get things straight ..again thank you
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Shoot me a PM, but give me a slight explanation on how this works, I'm not very familiar with this mrai thing. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: