Pages:
Author

Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end) - page 5. (Read 61882 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
guys why dont we just form a pool
Now its possible only 30 claims per minute.
but now they implement this

"To lower the threshold every 3 hours the faucet will be paused for 1 hour. In 24 hours, the faucet will be paused for 6 hours. Payout will perform even if faucet is paused."

I expect the necessary threshold drops.
Maybe we need to give it some time, but the threshold doesn't seem like going down. It stays around 7000 all the time. Solving them alone now seems highly unprofitable.

agree with you,maybe there is someone will share tips + tricks for that condition ?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

"To lower the threshold every 3 hours the faucet will be paused for 1 hour. In 24 hours, the faucet will be paused for 6 hours. Payout will perform even if faucet is paused."

Maybe we need to give it some time, but the threshold doesn't seem like going down. It stays around 7000 all the time. Solving them alone now seems highly unprofitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Activity: 14
please pm me sir. id like to work as a captcha solver. ive been working in 2captcha.com lately but they rate is damn low,  i think  im wasting my time there.
Activity: 32
The spreadsheet is now updated with the earned MRAI of the last few days, when the price of MRAI was a week earlier 6809 satoshi it's now only between the 2800 and 3000 satoshi. Mine suggestion is that we wait a few days with selling in the hope that the price will go up again.

From now on I can accept a few new people into this service anyone that want to join can send me a message with their BTC address than I will reply with the information you need to get started.

Hey Marv, just got back..Am i still on the spreadsheet? I want to start working again..
Hi welcome back yes your still on the spreadsheet so can still use the address that you received earlier from me. If I did remove anyone from this service I would first send that person a message that he is removed.

I agree we should wait for it to go up again
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
The spreadsheet is now updated with the earned MRAI of the last few days, when the price of MRAI was a week earlier 6809 satoshi it's now only between the 2800 and 3000 satoshi. Mine suggestion is that we wait a few days with selling in the hope that the price will go up again.

From now on I can accept a few new people into this service anyone that want to join can send me a message with their BTC address than I will reply with the information you need to get started.

Hey Marv, just got back..Am i still on the spreadsheet? I want to start working again..
Hi welcome back yes your still on the spreadsheet so can still use the address that you received earlier from me. If I did remove anyone from this service I would first send that person a message that he is removed.
Activity: 14
I want to work with captchas. I just love these.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Hello onlindedragon  Grin

I'm new on this forum and need to rank up to join signature campaign but I've done working on some captchas before. I am really interested on your offer so if there is a slot for me please count me in, just PM me the info's to join. thanks!

Note: My rank is newbie so I have a lot time for this work  Wink
Activity: 20

If there is a free slot for one more I am interested. Please PM! Thanx!
NEW FAUCET RULE: To limit pools, any account can't claim more than 30 times per minute. (edited)
This rule came in the right time.

when will it be implemented?

Yeah I'm asking the same question..I hope they will implement it soon threshold now is 6400 Sad
I think it was implemented earlier today, the reward was slightly increased, but it has not helped much with the threshold.
Maybe, it improves over time
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
NEW FAUCET RULE: To limit pools, any account can't claim more than 30 times per minute. (edited)

Yeah I'm asking the same question..I hope they will implement it soon threshold now is 6400 Sad

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The threshold is now 6700 Sad it's getting harder to get mrai now  Cry
Activity: 308
i want to participate to your solving captchas sir , is there any slot?

thank youbin advance
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Yesterday I could sell the mrai @6809 satoshi each(highest price so far), payments have been sent for the work that is done at 08-06 to 17-06 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/cb22349e5411a055c43375a996b18d4746bfc5d31005986b0690ed6e323c02e2

deadlyunknown   0.01241689
campica 2   0.01254490
pizzaonpineapple   0.00659247
SlaughterGirl   0.01280092
Crypky   0.03334640
ethantaylor   0.05254778
2727chino   0.00659247

Sorry for now I am not accepting any new participants into this service, maybe at a later moment but then I will create a post about it in this thread.
Before I can start accepting new participants I first need to improve the spreadsheet, currently it's really annoying to work with google docs since it lag all the time with every change I do it freeze for a few seconds/minutes.
Activity: 280
Good news the mrai is sold @6809 satoshi each it's by far the best price I ever could get for it, maybe it was this time not that bad that I didn't sell it a few days earlier. The market is really unpredictable the price did go up really hard in the last few days, there is also a chance that the price of mrai will go 10x from this point in the next weeks/month since there isn't a infinity supply. Can be wrong about this but the last days big whales are buying big amounts of mrai.

That's wonderful! Thank you, Marvin.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello,
I'm interested in solving captchas.
Please PM me with the info
Pages:
Jump to: