Pages:
Author

Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end) - page 61. (Read 61908 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
yes I'm very interested for you offer
can you send me the address
thanks
Activity: 8
this is my btc address 1Hc4V7kvyKEz9DATCiTqdhDYZ8mY1yCfgt
i want to payout each day sir
i confirm want to join to your team sir , please send me railbocks account so i can start work  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
The spreadsheet is updated with the total amount of mrai each one earned yesterday.
can i join your team sir ? send me railbocks account , my btc address 1Hc4V7kvyKEz9DATCiTqdhDYZ8mY1yCfgt
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I received for big part of the captcha claimers mrai and will update the spreadsheet in few hours. The highest offer I got currently is 80 satoshi for each mrai let me know if you want that I sell for that price or hold it for possible better price. Send me please a message with the text hold or sell and I will try to do that.

I guarantee that this is not a scam and all people who received mrai on there address will be paid fairly.

Many people will start working with you once you are open to them and promptly asking them at what price you will sell them. If you pay them promptly sure the trust will be increasing. So in feature you can start managing campaign with no problem.
I received for big part of the captcha claimers mrai and will update the spreadsheet in few hours. The highest offer I got currently is 80 satoshi for each mrai let me know if you want that I sell for that price or hold it for possible better price. Send me please a message with the text hold or sell and I will try to do that.

I guarantee that this is not a scam and all people who received mrai on there address will be paid fairly.
Activity: 26
Till now i don't see any updates in the spreadsheet, i hope many people have joined in raiblocks but you need to update the spreadsheet accurately. We don't know how accurately we are working we need track atleast.

yes i aggree with you...

In this way you can build a good team because many people are looking for job who pays promptly, atleast you come forward and doing your part so many people starting doing because every one is expecting real environment. Because they don't know what is happening in the back ground after solving the captchas.
i hope this not scam...i tried PM this people and until now nothing pay out and answer
I really hope to. I don't want to waste my time.   Cry
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Till now i don't see any updates in the spreadsheet, i hope many people have joined in raiblocks but you need to update the spreadsheet accurately. We don't know how accurately we are working we need track atleast.

yes i aggree with you...

In this way you can build a good team because many people are looking for job who pays promptly, atleast you come forward and doing your part so many people starting doing because every one is expecting real environment. Because they don't know what is happening in the back ground after solving the captchas.
i hope this not scam...i tried PM this people and until now nothing pay out and answer
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

yes i aggree with you...

Activity: 120

yes i aggree with you...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Activity: 74
i would love to try it.

pm me the information. thanks
Activity: 58
Im interested. Pm me more infos. Thanks and God bless.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
im interested  pm me the address
Activity: 192
I'm interested!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
ready to try.

Pm the infos.
Spreadsheet is updated with all participants till now, please send me your BTC address in pm If you didn't have done that already.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Hey onlinedragon
You might be aware about double captcha at the faucet. (terrible)
This is a spike in difficulty and a huge spike it is.
Don't sell below 200! 200 sats is minimum I think, with those horrific protection systems...
Wonder what's going to be next, triple captchas and blood sample? Roll Eyes 

This is to discourage bots,the captchas is getting harder,since the rollback is fix,price should be back to 500 sats,this is where we left of before the rollback,those who are selling below that must have gotten when it is in the 20 sats.
Pages:
Jump to: