Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ongoing ICO this week ? - page 3. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
June 12, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
I suggest you follow Fantom, the project is currently being registered on a whitelist.
This project is very popular, so many people participate in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
to me i believe that Flycare is the best because am wearing the signature.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 12, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
There are a few very good ICOs. But Qurrex is my favorite. I carry the signature and its token sale ongoing this week. I think it promises to come. Absolutely. Traceto and Asura are my other favorites.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
How about Chozun途赞 is the world's first travel destination experience, services & lifestyle ecosystem powered by a cryptocurrency
backed by blockchain & smart-contract technology. It has a great team and excellent roadmap. One of its finest.

Just for the fact that you quoted the same exact words of their whitepaper means that you probably didn't even understand what they are. Either that or you're one of their marketing boys.

The best project at the moment is Sparkster - a great strong team, support of experts in the field of ICO. I have already tried to use the product and was able to create a smart contract with this project! Now you don't need to be a programmer to do it! Sparkster opens the scope of the Blockchain for people!

"support of experts in the field of ICO" such as..? Ian Balina?  Roll Eyes
I might be wrong, but, as the guy above, you do sound as one of their marketing errand boys. Too many exclamation marks, too much boasting unsupported by facts. Show me your smart contract and I may even begin to think you're not bullshitting.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
The best project at the moment is Sparkster - a great strong team, support of experts in the field of ICO. I have already tried to use the product and was able to create a smart contract with this project! Now you don't need to be a programmer to do it! Sparkster opens the scope of the Blockchain for people!
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
How about Chozun途赞 is the world's first travel destination experience, services & lifestyle ecosystem powered by a cryptocurrency
backed by blockchain & smart-contract technology. It has a great team and excellent roadmap. One of its finest.
June 12, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
Check at www.icoguide.com this is very good platform, easy to compare different projects.

ICO Listing websites are not trustworthy. They work this way: you pay, you get listed and get graded. You stop paying, your grade decreases. Total bullshit.

What do you think about this project? https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/miner-edge

Same as MinerOne. Nothing new.
Mining was a good idea 10 years ago, today is mad. Either you are a hardware manufacturer, or you'll loose your money, sooner or later., since the hardware you get is 2nd grade. And mining Bitcoin is tooootal nuts. Employ your funds elsewhere. It's like looking for gold in California. A nice waste of time.

Zdrastvujte. The best ICO is that it has its own website, there are no shortcomings such as all sorts of mistakes. For example, as now subscribed to one ICO, and it is the second week it can not give the code from the signature and everything feeds breakfast saying the document is not ready. That's how you can look at it. Tell me please.

Wait, tell you what? Как по русски?

You deserve to try Romad ICO because the product already exists so it's not just a concept. Romad is a new generation anti-virus
Or you can try TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT

You're a member of the team, why would I even trust you? no offence, it's just that you're not objective in your judgement.

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
June 12, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
You deserve to try Romad ICO because the product already exists so it's not just a concept. Romad is a new generation anti-virus
Or you can try TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 05:57:23 AM
Zdrastvujte. The best ICO is that it has its own website, there are no shortcomings such as all sorts of mistakes. For example, as now subscribed to one ICO, and it is the second week it can not give the code from the signature and everything feeds breakfast saying the document is not ready. That's how you can look at it. Tell me please.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 05:52:34 AM
What do you think about this project? https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/miner-edge
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
Check at www.icoguide.com this is very good platform, easy to compare different projects.
June 12, 2018, 05:45:04 AM
Multiversum (MTV) looks promising in the fact that they have a good technology, some interesting figures in their team, a bunch of partnerships and articles on few, non-crypto (therefore, probably, non-buyable) companies and newschannels.

Ternio is also really interesting. Partnerships with huge companies, could get big. Or could not.

That's what I invested in, of course I'm not a financial advisor, blah blah blah. You know how it goes. Personal advice, though: do your research, look up stuff in Telegram groups and not from people such as influencers (I won't give any name but S.Man and I.B. I sure wouldn't follow even with a shotgun pointed at my temple).

Good luck!

Activity: 2
June 04, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
 Any ongoing ICO which is good to invest this week which has a good viability regarding its project with high market demand ....
 PLEASE HELP!!!
Pages:
Jump to: