Pages:
Author

Topic: best online btc wallet - page 7. (Read 4396 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 29, 2016, 12:51:22 PM
hi all,

pretty new here and would like to hear your suggestions before starting. my question is: which is in yr opinion the best online btc wallet and why?

i'd like to start investing something but still not really sure on what is the best way to handle it

many thanks Smiley

Go on with hardware or desktop wallets instead and only use online wallet to take advantage of their services. Any online wallets are not recommended for storage purposes since they are prone to fraud and that is possible even for a reputable exchange.

But it doesn't mean you don't have to use them. Im just pointing out that you may use their services but refrain from storing too much coins on any kinds of exchange wallet.

If your goal of investment is meant for trading, then you must know first the risk of storing big coins at exchange site.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 29, 2016, 12:26:44 PM
And i recommend to use multiple wallet just incase the other one has problem. Online wallet doesnt give you maximum security because they can be also turn into scam anytime.

yes, this looks to be a great idea and i was thinking about it too... many thanks for your suggestion!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
November 29, 2016, 10:20:09 AM
Well, im using xapo wallet and mycelium right now. They working fine since i used them and doesnt encounter any errors. But i recommending these for small amount of bitcoins only. Every online wallets cannot give you full access to your private keys which making you feel uncomfortable. And i recommend to use multiple wallet just incase the other one has problem. Online wallet doesnt give you maximum security because they can be also turn into scam anytime.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
November 29, 2016, 10:18:47 AM
hi all,

pretty new here and would like to hear your suggestions before starting. my question is: which is in yr opinion the best online btc wallet and why?

i'd like to start investing something but still not really sure on what is the best way to handle it

many thanks Smiley

Go for official Blockchain wallet. I prefer it to coinbase for several reasons. As for investing, do you wish for investing in pools or by trading crypto-currencies? There are many exchanges that have an in-built wallet for transactions. You can also safely store money in gambling websites that are trusted. Good Luck.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 29, 2016, 10:02:00 AM
hi all,

many thanks Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: