Pages:
Author

Topic: Best paid Telegram group? - page 2. (Read 5186 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 06:03:02 PM
www.allsignals.net

just get them all in one place
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
January 02, 2018, 10:14:55 PM
before you decide to follow paid channel, it's good you first monitor its reputation in the free channel.
indeed calls on paid channels are almost entirely potential, but the free channel also has the potential if we are smart to know the news
Activity: 7
January 02, 2018, 10:05:59 PM
I am looking for a good Telegram group that has a proven track record of accurate calls. Price does not matter if it is a good group. Not looking for one of these groups that says they are up XXX% in the past 2 days or that are run by some 18 year olds that shouts "Lambos to the moooooon", every minute. Only serious groups.

Any suggestions?
Activity: 3
January 02, 2018, 10:01:50 PM
I would suggest https://t.me/asianwhales this free channel. They have their VIP channel with 1-time fee 1.5 ETH which is expensive for me at the moment, but it seems that they know what they do there

How can we join the VIP channel? do you have the link?
Activity: 3
January 02, 2018, 09:55:27 PM
Hey Guys,

What is the link to join Asian Whales? Appreciated
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
This channel dont take any fees but surely do good pumps.

Get in early before the crowd: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEnQUe9pc8WfY9XFww
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 02:29:45 AM
I am looking for a good Telegram group that has a proven track record of accurate calls. Price does not matter if it is a good group. Not looking for one of these groups that says they are up XXX% in the past 2 days or that are run by some 18 year olds that shouts "Lambos to the moooooon", every minute. Only serious groups.

Any suggestions?

Just forget these kind of groups. They are just plainly scammers trying to convince newbies that they are behind successful pumps and asking a huge amount of btc for exclusive signals. And also I noticed that once a few joins and pay , they delete their telegram channel and create new ones.
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
December 22, 2017, 09:02:31 AM
it's better to learn to analyze the market than to follow the signal, what else follow signal in group, in the group there are often differences of opinion, which one suggests buying, others suggest selling, What's more if you do not have principles, eventually get confused.
Activity: 2
December 22, 2017, 06:37:52 AM
Hey guys,

just joined this group of experienced European crypto traders. They claim to be but the signals looks quit good. They are new on the market. You can give it a try! Atm they dont have a paid group, so maybe is an early opportunity

https://t.me/bitcoin_master_group

Activity: 616
Merit: 262
December 08, 2017, 01:28:04 AM

Any suggestions?

I don't trust a telegram group that only shows the result and just tell you to buy at a certain price and sell at a certain price. By the time the admin announced the coin, all of the members would hurry up to buy the coin and maybe your group are just the ones who push the price higher. You can try trading view, there are so many traders out there showing their charts and explaining why you should buy at that price and sell at that price. At least you have some some reference and while getting some tips of a coin that has potential to increase, you also learn from them and later on you can do it yourself without depending your trades from others. What's more good about this is it's free!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 10:52:29 PM

Any suggestions?

There is no such thing as accurate calls. The increase was also from their members who fell in their schemes then bragging on their channel that they made 1000% profit this or that month. Leave them or be sorry in the end.
Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 06:40:06 AM

Any suggestions?

Grin Grin ;Di found a secret channel FREE this group help me earn a lot's Grin Grin Grin very effective 100% all signal reach target if not i don't worry because it reach for sure with in week try it they have many news before other paid channel https://t.me/ExpertCryptoTradingSignals
Activity: 7
November 10, 2017, 12:16:57 PM
From my point of view it only makes sense to be elite member in one of the groups.
Activity: 26
October 25, 2017, 07:09:57 AM
I would definitely recommend these guys: https://twitter.com/CryptoCapitaLL  / https://t.me/joinchat/F1zBkkJ1xfOKhjF-7iNHbQ  Check out their twitter signals, they signalled WTC at 0.60 cent. Appearently their elite channel get these signals 24-48hours before. They also do pre-sales, ico's, TA, masternodes etc. Most all round channel i know with also some pretty big whales in it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
October 04, 2017, 12:50:09 AM
I have found something a month ago and kept on watching it until now. I havent used it actually those signals it gives but I think it can help. Check it here https://t.me/AlphaSignals. Hope this helps Cheesy
Activity: 15
October 03, 2017, 11:38:07 PM
I am getting dizzy and not focused, some groups are not proven to be profitable. Cool

That is why I would like to find the ones that are profitable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 08:28:07 AM
I am getting dizzy and not focused, some groups are not proven to be profitable. Cool
Activity: 56
October 03, 2017, 07:58:40 AM
Why go there? Don't rely too much on others
Activity: 15
October 02, 2017, 09:45:37 AM
The thing is that there are sooo many coins and tokens out there and I have no time to keep updated about them all. I want groups that does the rough work for me so that I can narrow it down to a few coins.

Found Ballina's channel on through Patreon.

Any other recommendations? Also, still have not found the Classical Gambit Channel and the Apex crypto channel. Anyone have links to them?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
September 23, 2017, 01:56:10 PM
Don't depend on other people dude , like someone earlier said they are useless.
People just look out for themself.
Pages:
Jump to: