Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Paying and Legit Mining Sites. anyone? - page 4. (Read 3865 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Personally I would not buy on Hashnest until they open S9 hash for trading and we see what the market is.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Anyone? That can share Mining Sites that are LEGIT, WORKING and PAYING 101%..
Most of mining sites nowadays turn to SCAM in months or a year.. The money invested cannot be refunded. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.. Smiley

don't even look for a Mining Site aka a cloudmining service. you will end up regretting it after a short while. they all have a terrible ROI and almost all of them are a ponzi scheme and even if they don't start out to be a Ponzi scheme they will turn into one soon.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Most of mining sites nowadays turn to SCAM in months or a year.. The money invested cannot be refunded. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.. Smiley

Hashnest and BW.com both have internal markets where you can buy and sell hashing power. The better S9 has not made it to Hashnest yet.

Hashnest as ive heard got many good and bad feedbacks to the costumer and some other says that they are legit company since they are backed up by bitmain, but my question really is how they can sustain there company and how they continue to pay their costumer if the block difficulty will be more even higher for years passes? Do you think they are still the best cloudmining? And that is the question bare on my mind about them really. because i think mining industry will slowly vanish when more halving well be come in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

Hashnest and BW.com both have internal markets where you can buy and sell hashing power. The better S9 has not made it to Hashnest yet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: